What's new

Featured Croatia to drop €1 billion on used Rafale fighter jets

Quoting it nth time
1622637319939.png
The table in your previous post is a curtailed one deliberately posted by you too meet you narrative.
To help you out I have given you the correct table.

It would be easier for you to understand things on this one.

You have still not clarified about the Haiti fiasco. 😜😜

I proved to you mathematically that you were lying. Is your pant on fire yet?
It will soon catch.

ohhh. I forgot that you lost your pants long time back.

Don’t run away. Don’t lie.

Either say you don’t know how to calculate or accept that you survive on aid.

The table in your previous post is a curtailed one deliberately posted by you too meet you narrative.
To help you out I have given you the correct table.

It would be easier for you to understand things on this one.

You have still not clarified about the Haiti fiasco. 😜😜

I proved to you mathematically that you were lying. Is your pant on fire yet?
It will soon catch.

ohhh. I forgot that you lost your pants long time back.

Don’t run away. Don’t lie.

Either say you don’t know how to calculate or accept that you survive on aid.
Meet my narrative? that's the reality which you are in denial even in the above table see the amount of AID India received, such a poor country and I explained it earlier. Haiti was doing way better hen you I told you earlier but you are in your cow shit so you cant understand.
You proved mathematically nothing allyou spitting is gibberish with no facts
How shameless are you.

that's the reality which you are in denial even in the above table see the amount of AID India received, such a poor country and I explained it earlier.
You are using a curtailed table to meet your lie.
1622647611228.png

This table was posted by you only. When you realised that this table is exposing your lie, you are running away.
Use the complete table with proper data. And then talk.

Burn, oh you cant you are for the dogs to eats
This is also a curtailed report. I gave you the source to the actual OECD data, that proved that you are a compulsive liar. You realised that but a little late.
The actual report of OECD.

Prove it mathematically from the complete OECD data or keep quite.
I know you wouldn’t because you are a pathetic liar.

This is also a curtailed report. I gave you the source to the actual OECD data, that proved that you are a compulsive liar. You realised that but a little late.

Prove it mathematically from the complete OECD data or keep quite.
I know you wouldn’t because you are a pathetic liar.
The report is the summary of your source which is mathematically calcium and yet you are in denial 😃 it hard to accept truth but you need some shame for that

The report is the summary of your source which is mathematically calcium
@GiG I knew that you are shameless.

Are you gonna prove your point or your “mathematical CALCIUM” is not working? 🤣🤣

I proved it to you mathematically in at least three posts the facts about aid to Pakistan and India. You have not done that even once because you are a LIAR.
In the entire conversation you were caught repeatedly lying and misrepresentation of facts.

Stop sidestepping and come clean you COWARD.

This entire thread has been very satisfying. All because of your incompetence.
Thanks for giving me that pleasure.🙏🏽🙏🏽

@GiG I knew that you are shameless.

Are you gonna prove your point or your “mathematical CALCIUM” is not working? 🤣🤣

I proved it to you mathematically in at least three posts the facts about aid to Pakistan and India. You have not done that even once because you are a LIAR.
In the entire conversation you were caught repeatedly lying and misrepresentation of facts.

Stop sidestepping and come clean you COWARD.

This entire thread has been very satisfying. All because of your incompetence.
Thanks for giving me that pleasure.🙏🏽🙏🏽
No you didn’t, you are a shameless lier mending facts the report is clear india is the biggest aid receiver and you cant deny facts.
View attachment 750050

@GiG I will tell you how you went down.

You started off pretty well. Posted some decent arguments. But you started loosing your head very fast.

I realised that you don’t have much left when you started using abusive language. That’s the first sign of exasperation and loosing mind. Sadly it is very common with a certain nationality on this forum.

When you posted about the aid aspect and I didn’t answer, you thought that you have hit a jackpot. Hence you started ranting about it again and again and fell deeper into the shithole. I allowed you to go along that line so that it becomes your main argument. It also made it clear to me that you haven’t really done any research on this subject. You googled and posted what you saw first. Very poor trait.

When I put up the actual OECD report then you realised that you had been had very badly. I also realised that you have very poor attention to detail when you saw Haiti’s name near that of India and you started comparing both, since they were placed close to each other. Very stupid of you to not even realise that the aid list was in an alphabetical order. 😀😀

If you do even little bit of reading and have some awareness you would have known that Pakistan receives more aid that India. There are scores of agencies apart from OECD that give aid. Your awareness and general knowledge was found to be of very low order.

Your views on the aspect of receiving aid is also flawed. It is given for social projects as well as infrastructure development. It is not a crime to receive aid if your status is like what it is. This includes India too. But, you tried to give it a spin thinking that India takes more aid. That was very very stupid of you.

You also don’t seem to know the meaning of per capita. When comparing financial aspects you don’t talk about absolute numbers but benchmark it against something. It would be applicable to aid too.

You didn’t bother to see that Turkey also gets quite a lot of aid. Does that make Turkey lower in the pecking order? You know the answer.

One more lesson- Next time you quote a report, don’t do it like a blind bat. Read it a little lest it come back and bite your a** as this time. One more thing that makes a person blind is absolute hatred. I am surprised at your lack of a wider view seeing your flag. I hope you are an aberration

You have been done and dusted mate.

If you have even a little bit of courage which is required to accept a mistake you would show it now.

Otherwise, you have proven to be a coward in every post of your’s after I posted the full OECD report.

Last edited:
@GiG I will tell you how you went down.

You started off pretty well. Posted some decent arguments. But you started loosing
View attachment 750050
your head very fast.

I realised that you don’t have much left when you started using abusive language. That’s the first sign of exasperation and loosing mind. Sadly it is very common with a certain nationality on this forum.

When you posted about the aid aspect and I didn’t answer, you thought that you have hit a jackpot. Hence you started ranting about it again and again and fell deeper into the shithole. I allowed you to go along that line so that it becomes your main argument. It also made it clear to me that you haven’t really done any research on this subject. You googled and posted what you saw first. Very poor trait.

When I put up the actual OECD report then you realised that you had been had very badly. I also realised that you have very poor attention to detail when you saw Haiti’s name near that of India and you started comparing both, since they were placed close to each other. Very stupid of you to not even realise that the aid list was in an alphabetical order. 😀😀

If you do even little bit of reading and have some awareness you would have known that Pakistan receives more aid that India. There are scores of agencies apart from OECD that give aid. Your awareness and general knowledge was found to be of very low order.

Your views on the aspect of receiving aid is also flawed. It is given for social projects as well as infrastructure development. It is not a crime to receive aid if your status is like what it is. This includes India too. But, you tried to give it a spin thinking that India takes more aid. That was very very stupid of you.

You also don’t seem to know the meaning of per capita. When comparing financial aspects you don’t talk about absolute numbers but benchmark it against something. It would be applicable to aid too.

You didn’t bother to see that Turkey also gets quite a lot of aid. Does that make Turkey lower in the pecking order? You know the answer.

One more lesson- Next time you quote a report, don’t do it like a blind bat. Read it a little lest it come back and bit your a** as this time. One more thing that makes a person blind is absolute hatred. I am surprised at your lack of a wider view seeing your flag. I hope you are an aberration

You have been done and dusted mate.

If you have even a little bit of courage which is required to accept a mistake you would show it now.

Otherwise, you have proven to be a coward in every post of your’s after I posted the full OECD report.
Your lies has no effect, the fact is clear your poor rattling can only resonate in your head. You didn’t provideed any evidence and still speaking gibberish
View attachment 750050
This is undeniable fact you can just lick your wounds😃

Your lies has no effect, the fact is clear your poor rattling can only resonate in your head. You didn’t provideed any evidence and still speaking gibberish
After seeing this I come to conclusion that you are really an uninformed, poorly read and incorrigible a**. Cowardice is also proven be your strong trait.

You know where you actually stand.
If you are happy (even after being disrobed on this forum) then it is your choice.

After seeing this I come to conclusion that I am really an uninformed, poorly read and incorrigible a**. Cowardice is also proven be your strong trait.

You know where you actually stand.
If you are happy (even after being disrobed on this forum) then it is your choice.
Still, your ratling has no effect what I said is backed by data and what you are saying is your personal opinions that have no standing g anywhere

What is said is correlated with other data sources,

Your poor country can't feed its people and here you are shamelessly ranting about it
1622707331767.png

You are living a miserable life now and will end up as dog food but still blinded by ignorance
You can't deny these facts

Attachments

• 1622707479461.png
    1622707479461.png
    793.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom