What's new

5,0000 Pakistanis go to India to practice their religion freely !

Such a sorry state of Ahmedias in Pakistan.

Sometimes I wonder whether Pakistan was made for Muslims or just Sunni Muslims!

For Muslims and other religion except for those who claim False prophet hood. and if you claim that that then you can't claim to be a Muslim. You have two choose only and choose any one to live in Pakistan, S.A, Iran, Bangladesh, Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sudan, Oman, Egypt and other Muslim nations. I hope it will now understandable to your Indian brain now and rest my pray to you that Allah will make understandable to you

World wide 10 million followers Lahore born Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of quadiani dont respected & persicuted at home bcoz they r minority:disagree::disagree:

For Muslims and other religion except for those who claim False prophet hood. and if you claim that that then you can't claim to be a Muslim. You have two choose only and choose any one to live in Pakistan, S.A, Iran, Bangladesh, Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sudan, Oman, Egypt and other Muslim nations. I hope it will now understandable to your Indian brain now and rest my pray to you that Allah will make understandable to you

Height of intolerance.

I was just asking it man. Ghussa karney ki kyaa zaroorat hai bhai

qadyan is in India. Let Indians accommodate this fitna and spread throughout India

They can practice freely if they do away with false claims of prophethood .

Agreeing to their newly created prophet means entire population of Muslim world is going to negate basics of Islam and Last Prophet (PBUH).

As far as minorities just ask them to claim and accept that they are minority and NOT Muslims, we will stand by them.

They are NOT Muslims.

sects is quiet another thing and a different faith is another.

All sects be Shia-sunni barelvi etc etc clearly fulfill all requirements of becoming a Muslim.

Muhammad (PBUH) was the last Prophet of Islam and there is NO prophet after him.

all sects believe in finality of Prophethood.

qadyanis are bent upon creating new prophets every now and then

Hey that means Hazrat Abu Baqr (R.A.) was wrong to reject the false prophets, if our liberal had their way they would condemn him and accept musailyma and company's cults has bonafide sects of Islam

hope jealous Indian sunni muslims dont act funny... they have a lot of clout in the govt in India.

@Spring Onion I just wonder why didn't Pakistanis have this sense back in 1947 that Ahmedis aren't Muslims when they were creating Pakistan for Muslims of British India.

:raise:Because these are the same Pakistanis that were against the creation of pakistan :omghaha:

I hope you guys (fellow Indians) realize that it was these guys (Ahmediyas/Qadyani/whatever) who were at the forefront of asking for Partition?

Are we mad that we will take them back just to score brownie points over Pakistanis? As far as we are concerned they are Pakistani Muslims. What gives?

I hope you guys (fellow Indians) realize that it was these guys (Ahmediyas/Qadyani/whatever) who were at the forefront of asking for Partition?

Are we mad that we will take them back just to score brownie points over Pakistanis? As far as we are concerned they are Pakistani Muslims. What gives?
we are not taking them back, unless it is a humanitarian crisis in pakistan.

It is a shame that our minority citizens cannot practice their faith Publicly. As a Sunni Pakistani it bothers me that any Pakistanis life and liberty and property is threatened.
This is a big problem of Pakistan,religious freedom and acceptance.
Who cares what you believe,as long as you care for your country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom