What's new

Elderly Ahmadi man arrested for reading the Holy Qur'an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeal the fascist blasphemy laws.

Have I just committed blasphemy by asking for these laws to be repealed?.

The question people should be asking is, how did they know what denomination he was following, not that it should matter. Anyone can read the Quran, just like I can read the Bible without being clapped in irons.

Another reason why modern day mullahism is dangerous and rancid.

Stop derailing the thread. We have our faith its called Islam, Islam is not your jageer that you get to decide who gets to partake from its blessings and who doesn't.

Its nobody's jagir.

Its simple. follow the Quran and Allah's verdict if you want to get into Islam.

Otherwise posing as Muslims wont make you one.

You are derailing the thread.

The the thread is about this incident so stick to it and as always qadyanis do you are adding lies that reading Quran by non-Muslims is banned.

Where is there is NO such law in Pakistan.

Ha and so many on PDF like to parade themselves around as some great examples of morality and tolerance, you just have to scratch a little bit and their whole façade falls through.

I have never posted any fake news, you were obviously high on hukkah when you had a vision of me posting such things. It's not your Pakistan, you people got Pakistan thanks to ahmadis, be more grateful.
We got Pakistan through relentlessness efforts of our beloved Quaid through democratic and fair means. Millions of muslims have shed their blood for this land called Pakistan. From where the hell are you coming in taking this claim?
I believe you are not high rather then you have lost your balance of mind.

Its nobody's jagir.

Its simple. follow the Quran and Allah's verdict if you want to get into Islam.

Otherwise posing as Muslims wont make you one.

You are derailing the thread.

The the thread is about this incident so stick to it and as always qadyanis do you are adding lies that reading Quran by non-Muslims is banned.

Where is there is NO such law in Pakistan.

Follow your mullahs logic to get in to their copy right version of islam? no thanks, I'm better off as an Ahmadi.

You are the one derailing the thread by discussing Ahmadi beliefs so you can get this thread locked.

I have added no lie, ahmadis are not allowed to read the Holy Qur'an in public. Fact.

Well he forgot after all in the 7th Century they didn't have those sticky notes & reminders.:lol:

well 7th century is relatively far modren as compared to your thousands of years backward hinduism stone-age.

Reactions: HRK
We got Pakistan through relentlessness efforts of our beloved Quaid through democratic and fair means. Millions of muslims have shed their blood for this land called Pakistan. From where the hell are you coming in taking this claim?
I believe you are not high rather then you have lost your balance of mind.

Yep and Qaid use to attend Ahmadi mosque in London, I guess you should label him as qadiani as well. You have obviously learned the history of Pakistan from post Zia era history books. Nothing to say there.

Follow your mullahs logic to get in to their copy right version of islam? no thanks, I'm better off as an Ahmadi.

You are the one derailing the thread by discussing Ahmadi beliefs so you can get this thread locked.

I have added no lie, ahmadis are not allowed to read the Holy Qur'an in public. Fact.

i dont follow mullash. i follow Quran. simple as that.

Quran clearly ends it at Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

qadyanis are not stopped from reading Quran but stopped from using our name.

You cant pose as Spring Onion while you are NOT. i cant pose as exiled Pakistani when i am not.

Simple as that

looks like the mulahs who lodged an FIR against a man for reading holy Qu'ran were infact trying to extort money from the british national but when that failed they devised a cunning plan to entrap him by using spycams .....

what the heck is reading of qu'ran there jageer or what how can you expect others to read or not to read a holy book i guess these clericks are 'mushricks' & 'munafiqus'

i dont follow mullash. i follow Quran. simple as that.

Quran clearly ends it at Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

qadyanis are not stopped from reading Quran but stopped from using our name.

You cant pose as Spring Onion while you are NOT. i cant pose as exiled Pakistani when i am not.

Simple as that

He can pose as normal onion though. Just a thought.

looks like the mulahs who lodged an FIR against a man for reading holy Qu'ran were infact trying to extort money from the british national but when that failed they devised a cunning plan to entrap him by using spycams .....

what the heck is reading of qu'ran there jageer or what how can you expect others to read or not to read a holy book i guess these clericks are 'mushricks' & 'munafiqus'

agreed.

He can pose as normal onion though. Just a thought.
:D and we can export to India too hehehe

Nothing wrong in reading Quran.

I think the issue is the Question/Answer interrogation those patients did and recorded, and since it was a planted attempt, the local clergy stepped in with the police(bribed).

since the doctor was a British national, therefore, these bigots couldnt do much against him and played this trick to get him arrested or humiliated. these bigots know they cannot kill or hurt him since he is British National.

It could be a case of getting his clinic as well, such a lucrative place; old anarkali !

well 7th century is relatively far modren as compared to your thousands of years backward hinduism stone-age.

7th century Arabia did not have modern numerical system or Surgery.

Actually even Prophet Muhammad had to suggest the use of Medicine from India:
Narrated Um Qais bint Mihsan: I heard the Prophet saying, "Treat with the Indian incense, for it has healing for seven diseases; it is to be sniffed by one having throat trouble, and to be put into one side of the mouth of one suffering from pleurisy." Once I went to Allah's Apostle with a son of mine who would not eat any food, and the boy passed urine on him whereupon he asked for some water and sprinkled it over the place of urine.
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:596

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom