What's new

5,0000 Pakistanis go to India to practice their religion freely !

It is our tolerance that you are still posting. You asked question and i post answer so what is the problem?. If we answer than intolerance and if we don't than .....................

My ability to post here doesn't depend upon your tolerance level, and it was your "Can't live in Pakistan" comment towards Ahmaddiyas that I found intolerant, and I still think it was "Height of intolerance".

My ability to post here doesn't depend upon your tolerance level, and it was your "Can't live in Pakistan" comment towards Ahmaddiyas that I found intolerant, and I still think it was "Height of intolerance".

Read the post again and i never stated that they can't lived in Pakistan and it is stated that they are non-muslims and we treated them as we treated our non-muslim brothers (Pakistani) and still intolerant (as per you and your personal attack on me) is listen your bull shit humbly and talk to you in proper manner.

They wanted it back then, they probably regret it now. Ironically the people who were at the forefront of the "Pakistan movement", are the ones being persecuted the most. Muhajirs, Shias, Ahmadiyyas.

You keep harping on tired old stereotypes.

My Grand-Parents and Parents moved from Dehli during Partition.

I have never felt discriminated against in Pakistan.

Muhajirs live like Kings in Pakistan and if anything some of us are guilty about discrimination against other Pakistanis.

You keep harping on tired old stereotypes.

My Grand-Parents and Parents moved from Dehli during Partition.

I have never felt discriminated against in Pakistan.

Muhajirs live like Kings in Pakistan and if anything some of us are guilty about discrimination against other Pakistanis.

Maybe you are privileged, as one would expect a white Turk to be.

not just muslim women in india but also pakistanis and sri lankans has to portray themselves as vindian to get a job in western countries. BTW u are too dumb to understand the reason behind muslim women portrayin themselves as hindus, its because no hindu wud want any meat eting person to enter his kitchen.
and as far as ur land of free rant is concerned i wud like to ask u about a girl named rinkle kumari who lives in pakitan. what happened with her?

You are retarded I have never portrayed myself as Endian and I have lived my whole life here in the US. Besides how would a person living in a slum such as yourself know about life in the west anyway. :rolleyes:

:raise:Because these are the same Pakistanis that were against the creation of pakistan :omghaha:

The truth is exactly the opposite.

Zafarullah Khan - Author of Lahore Resolution

Qadianis were instrumental in creation of Pakistan, and even more zealous supporters of two nation theory than were the Sunnis of those days. Little did they know, that the two nation theory did not mean Muslim vs Hindu, rather Sunni vs the rest.

But good going there, I must say. Pretty soon Jinnah will come out to be a Sunni Islamic scholar. It is purely my opinion though, that Jinnah would've actually been charmed by such a sweet distortion.

if ahmedis wanted pakistan, they will obviously go to pakistan, why would it require nehru to push them to pakistan.
some say they wanted pakistan some say they dont, which one is true?

They wanted Pakistan plus the Qadiayan land to be in Pakistan.

You are retarded I have never portrayed myself as Endian and I have lived my whole life here in the US. Besides how would a person living in a slum such as yourself know about life in the west anyway. :rolleyes:
may be u got the job without portraying urself as Indian thats 1 thing, but it was ur own pakistani media and us media which was airing such report. another thing, slums can be found in all the countries, do not have a false picture of the place where i live based on a biased english movie, thirdly, i dont give a **** about about the life in west, my own country is like heaven, more beautiful than most of the foreign places i hav on tv or internet

Well if a Kaliya Hindu from Benaras whose only claim to fame is that he has a Muslim "Wifey" and believes taking USHNAAN in Filthy Ganga River with Animal faeces and Carcasses is cleansing, can claim to be a Privileged Indian, Why can't a Pakistani " Muhajir " claim to be Privileged. I am not only Privileged but Blessed to be a Pakistani.
mr. pakistanisage or whatever is name is, i hav read many of ur posts and based on those i had formed a judgement about u that u must be a open minded person having morals that are expected in a civilized member of a progressive society, but after reading ur above post i conclude that u belong to the same racist pakistani breed which caused u to lose east pakistan because of their hatred towards "dark bengalis" . u people can never learn your lessons. and as far as your "kaliya hindu" comment is concerned, i wud like 2 inform u that i am a hindu and i bet u r not fairer than me, (can send u a pic of me, if u request), but the difference between us is that i do not take false pride on my skin complexion. In India a person gets respected because of his worthiness only and not based on his skin colour

may be u got the job without portraying urself as Indian thats 1 thing, but it was ur own pakistani media and us media which was airing such report. another thing, slums can be found in all the countries, do not have a false picture of the place where i live based on a biased english movie, thirdly, i dont give a **** about about the life in west, my own country is like heaven, more beautiful than most of the foreign places i hav on tv or internet

Oh yeah and how should I feel about your conclusion of all Pakistanis pretending to be Indian based on the same media which you claim to be biased when it comes to India? The Pakistani media was just quoting American media so if all Pakistanis claim to be Indian out west then all Indians are slum dogs, Mr. Jamal Malik.

The truth is exactly the opposite.

Zafarullah Khan - Author of Lahore Resolution

Qadianis were instrumental in creation of Pakistan, and even more zealous supporters of two nation theory than were the Sunnis of those days. Little did they know, that the two nation theory did not mean Muslim vs Hindu, rather Sunni vs the rest.

But good going there, I must say. Pretty soon Jinnah will come out to be a Sunni Islamic scholar. It is purely my opinion though, that Jinnah would've actually been charmed by such a sweet distortion.

You Indians obviously do not know history, Sunnis never had a problems with Qadianis until Qadianis declared all non Qadiani as kaffir and then Muslims followed suit and every sect declared them kaffir. That is why there was no problem between Muslims and Qadianis during partition because Qadiani leaders who were in support of partition waited till after the fact to declare others kaffir lol and it bit them in the ***. It is a different story that they go around crying about it now.

Back
Top Bottom