What's new

5,0000 Pakistanis go to India to practice their religion freely !

@Spring Onion I just wonder why didn't Pakistanis have this sense back in 1947 that Ahmedis aren't Muslims when they were creating Pakistan for Muslims of British India.

i am NOT at all supporting any official declaration about them. i am stating my personal faith. Thats all according to basics of Islam qadyanis are negating faith of entire Muslim world.

as far as official declaration it has many flaws according to rules.

qadyan is in India. Let Indians accommodate this fitna and spread throughout India

That is a rich statement coming from a sunni (or shia) muslim. DAT irony.

So Mr/mrs Spring Onion, going by your own logic, when are you booking your permanent one-way trip to Saudi Arabia(along with the majority of your country)? :azn:

It is a shame that our minority citizens cannot practice their faith Publicly. As a Sunni Pakistani it bothers me that any Pakistanis life and liberty and property is threatened.

Our faith is very fragile, so we are doing whatever is required to safeguard it and as we are majority we have every right to do so.

Correct the title of the thread which reads 5,0000 instead of 5,000.

That is a rich statement coming from a sunni (or shia) muslim. DAT irony.

So Mr/mrs Spring Onion, going by your own logic, when are you booking your permanent one-way trip to Saudi Arabia(along with the majority of your country)? :azn:

i will only go there for performing Hujj. In the Meanwhile you can board a KSA airplane on a laborer visa ;) good employment there for desis

i will only go there for performing Hujj. In the Meanwhile you can board a KSA airplane on a laborer visa ;) good employment there for desis

But in the post I quoted, you werent asking Ahmedis to leave Pakistan temporarily for religious travel, were you? You were asking them to be deported to India permanently, because thats where their religious origin is. I simply was asking you to follow your own logic and deport yourself and majority of Pakistanis to kSA :cheers:

As for an Atheist(no-god-believing) Hindu(idol-worshipping) person like me, I would think the last country on Earth where I would be welcome would be kSA, so i think I am safer in India :) A few extra dollars aint worth it :disagree:

all sects believe in finality of Prophethood.

qadyanis are bent upon creating new prophets every now and then

Such Racism. Why not let them practise their religion? What is it to you if they call themselves Muslim? That is exactly why Pakistan should be secular.

I hope they will like India and move back to their own country like good citizens :)

It is a shame that our minority citizens cannot practice their faith Publicly. As a Sunni Pakistani it bothers me that any Pakistanis life and liberty and property is threatened.

you call yourself a Muslim, but proudly display a symbol of shirk in your avatar

What a contradiction!

Last edited:
Yes the foreign minister, the foreign secretary, the director of Intelligence bureau and the vice president of India all had to pretend to be Hindus to get to where they are today :lol:
Ok here is the link to news about a famous actress, former MP and the one who is secular in practice and her believes. If she is saying this then i can easily guess the state of ordinary muslims of India

Indian democracy unfair to Muslims: Shabana Azmi - Times Of India

You do realise that more Muslims have been killed by Muslims in Muslim Pakistan right? What gives?

Riots are rare, doesn't change the fact that today Muslims are more safe in India than they are in Islamic Pakistan.

Ok here is the link to news about a famous actress, former MP and the one who is secular in practice and her believes. If she is saying this then i can easily guess the state of ordinary muslims of India

Indian democracy unfair to Muslims: Shabana Azmi - Times Of India

And here's her husband's opinion on Pakistan? Everyone has the right to have an opinion, India is not perfect, but its not that bad either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom