What's new

5,000 Pakistanis get visa for WC matches

here i have read many times.....

that whenever pakistanis come here,they dont go back in the number in which they came.......
agents come here and get dissapeared.....
so proper attention must be given to every body here,...

even we have village where maximum number of pakistanis live here

Let me grab- what your are saying here- There is a village of Pakistani agents that disappear in India?- :what:

Thankful to what?- To be allowed to watch cricket matches of an international tournament?- Can you stop Pakistanis to come and watch the matches in India?- Try- and rest assured you'll never be allowed to host another major cricket tournament in India-

No, thankful for being allowed in India. Trust me if we refuse some random Pakistani guys visa, no one in the international community would give a damn.

If you want to come to India but are afraid of security threats, then please hire private security guards. There is absolutely no need to give you guys security assurance or extra security cover.

Isn't there any separate department or norm-procedures set- for foreigners who accidentally lost their Passports like every other civilized country has-- or you just kill them and send bodies back?-

nobody killed him. he died of heart attack while in custody. & i don't want to argue on this anymore. my point was that security is foolproof here in india. there is nothing to worry. pakistanis are overhyping on this issue.

Isn't there any separate department or norm-procedures set- for foreigners who accidentally lost their Passports like every other civilized country has-- or you just kill them and send bodies back?-

As you'd be aware of the fact that India has always been a great host. From Iranians, Parsis, Mughals to Britishers.

And btw the same this happens to Indians on the other side as well. Tum log bhi koi dudh ke dhule nahi ho!

Sarabjit Singh, also known as jaljit singh, is an Indian citizen and convicted terrorist jailed in Pakistan. He was convicted for his involvement in 1990 serial bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan that killed 14 people. He claims that he is just a poor farmer and victim of mistaken identity, who strayed into Pakistan from his village located on the border.
He was given death sentence.

In general,i have some doubts about our departments,
is our immigration department has the capacity to make sure all who had come here will be sent back from India when their visas expire??
Or don't they care for that....anyone can come in with valid visa and can stay here for how much time ever he wants or even stay here forever...??
Can anyone with real knowledge about our immigration department plz answer

No, thankful for being allowed in India. Trust me if we refuse some random Pakistani guys visa, no one in the international community would give a damn.

I think you totally missed the point of the argument-
Rejecting visa of some random Pakistani is not the issue here-we are talking about amount almost equal or less to 5000- and international community definitely will not give a damn- i was talking about cricket with ICC in context-

If you want to come to India but are afraid of security threats, then please hire private security guards. There is absolutely no need to give you guys security assurance or extra security cover.

The threat to these Pakistanis are genuine- Hope they all understand that Aman ki Asha is all BS- Across the border is an enemy not a friend-

As you'd be aware of the fact that India has always been a great host. From Iranians, Parsis, Mughals to Britishers.

And btw the same this happens to Indians on the other side as well. Tum log bhi koi dudh ke dhule nahi ho!

Sarabjit Singh, also known as jaljit singh, is an Indian citizen and convicted terrorist jailed in Pakistan. He was convicted for his involvement in 1990 serial bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan that killed 14 people. He claims that he is just a poor farmer and victim of mistaken identity, who strayed into Pakistan from his village located on the border.
He was given death sentence.

Bro- i too can use Google- to bring forth cases like these- please spare me the measuring contest-

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

here is village where max pakistanis lives illegally,but no govt cares...

Lol- where is it?-whats the name of that village?- You are not talking about Hyderabad aren't you?- :D

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

u will be under scan through out ur journey if u come,
it is 100% sure...

I know- My life is more precious to me than a cricket match :P-

I think you totally missed the point of the argument-
Rejecting visa of some random Pakistani is not the issue here-we are talking about amount almost equal or less to 5000- and international community definitely will not give a damn- i was talking about cricket with ICC in context-

The point is that those 5000 tickets were not especially reserved for Pakistani fans. If that is the case, then India is obliged to allow them to visit. Otherwise, if we feel that even 1 person out of those 5000 can be a security threat, then India has a right to refuse visa to everyone of them.

The threat to these Pakistanis are genuine- Hope they all understand that Aman ki Asha is all BS- Across the border is an enemy not a friend-

Again, if the threat is genuine, please feel free to hire private security. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom