What's new

5,000 Pakistanis get visa for WC matches

Bro- i too can use Google- to bring forth cases like these- please spare me the measuring contest-

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Lol- where is it?-whats the name of that village?- You are not talking about Hyderabad aren't you?- :D

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I know- My life is more precious to me than a cricket match :P-

village is in my state:D

Why? The money doesn't come to India, it goes to the ICC.

You want to attend the match in India, follow Indian rules and regulations.
Otherwise there are thousands like you who can purchase those tickets. Period.
We followed the rules thats why we got visas now if you create unnecessary problems so the onus is on you

We followed the rules thats why we got visas now if you create unnecessary problems so the onus is on you

Of course. And if anything untowards happens, then we will investigate it to the fullest extent. ;)

If you feel unsafe in India, then either don't come, or hire private security. Don't ask Indian government to babysit you for the duration of your visit.

whose fault is that, india's?????? anyone who let lost his/her password in foreign country will be looked upon with suspicion. tomorrow if i come to pak & lost my password, pak authorities will throw me in jail.

yeh sure if you forget your PASSWORD the webby should kill you after putting you in jail.

The threat to these Pakistanis are genuine- Hope they all understand that Aman ki Asha is all BS- Across the border is an enemy not a friend-

Threat of what though??!! Threat of getting killed in Pakistan if they go back by 'Drone Attack', 'Bomb blasts' or by extremist parties in Pakistan for visiting India??!!

Don't act stupid!! Do you think there are just 1.1 billion angry Indians just ready to kill these Pakistanis as soon as they get off the plane?? You guys are so paranoid. I means things like these don't even make it to the Indian news. So what if bunch Pakistanis are coming to India to support their team? They'll come, enjoy match, support their team and then go back?! It's not that big a deal as you guys make it sound!
Oh there is threat to their lives and this and that! Blah blah blah!!

tawanu te border te hi rok lena hai,
bsf kahegi,bara tang kita hai inne sanu.....
hoon ni chadna asi is nu:rofl:

:D oh lay main tay udd ka awan gee twadahi bsf dat hatahy nai charna . fikar not

Threat of what though??!! Threat of getting killed in Pakistan if they go back by 'Drone Attack', 'Bomb blasts' or by extremist parties in Pakistan for visiting India??!!

Don't act stupid!! Do you think there are just 1.1 billion angry Indians just ready to kill these Pakistanis as soon as they get off the plane?? You guys are so paranoid. I means things like these don't even make it to the Indian news. So what if bunch Pakistanis are coming to India to support their team? They'll come, enjoy match, support their team and then go back?! It's not that big a deal as you guys make it sound!
Oh there is threat to their lives and this and that! Blah blah blah!!

Useless RANT!!! next please-

Not to provide 24 hour police protection. Host country's responsibility is to try and maintain law and order. If you guys don't trust the host country to do so in normal course, then why are you coming?

Police Protection :lol:- Lets define the threat i am talking about-
RSS- No
Bajrang Dal- No
VHP- No
RAW- Yes

No- doesn't mean there is absolute no threat- it means i am not talking about that-

Back
Top Bottom