What's new

5,000 Pakistanis get visa for WC matches

Police Protection :lol:- Lets define the threat i am talking about-
RSS- No
Bajrang Dal- No
VHP- No
RAW- Yes

No- doesn't mean there is absolute no threat- it means i am not talking about that-

:lol: :lol:

Never mind. If you want to take this conversation into incredulous directions, then there is no point debating.

main ni batata,i m afraid of isi.
they may kill me:cry:

Is time tumhein Pakistani agents ki village ka pata hai India mein- ISI nahi RAW say dero bhai- woh nai choray g tumhien-

:lol: :lol:

Never mind. If you want to take this conversation into incredulous directions, then there is no point debating.

I was talking about RAW threat- before you jumped in with your private security guards theory :lol:-

Welcome to India......have a nice time
A few tips:
  1. Don't go about shouting "pakistani here! side please!!"....you will be bashed up
  2. Don't even come close to defense area
  3. No preaching of Islam* *:can lead to problems in maharashtra(mumbai)
  4. No kashmir written on clothes, flag or tattoo.
  5. Behave like normal tourists....and you'll be treated like a king...India is famous for its hospitality
  6. Have a great time and smile wherever you go!!
:welcome::toast_sign::tup:

Pakistani fans visit Gaddafi Stadium for visa information

pakfans608.jpg

LAHORE: A good number of cricket fans visited the Gaddafi Stadium with their passports on Friday in order to seek information regarding tickets and visa to go to Mohali to watch the electrifying semi-final between arch-rivals India and Pakistan but they got no guidance from the PCB.

After some TV channels reported that the Indian government was ready to issue 5,000 visas to Pakistanis to watch the match, the fans had started visiting the Gaddafi Stadium, but the PCB had nothing to serve them.

It is a high profile match as according to one report a ticket of Indian Rs5,000 denomination is not even available for Rs60,000 in the black market.

After president and prime minister of Pakistan have been invited by the Indian prime minister to watch the match in Mohali, many influential persons in the government will also get a chance to go with them but general fans are not likely to be facilitated this time.

Pakistani fans visit Gaddafi Stadium for visa information | Sport | DAWN.COM

After president and prime minister of Pakistan have been invited by the Indian prime minister to watch the match in Mohali, many influential persons in the government will also get a chance to go with them but general fans are not likely to be facilitated this time.

free ke chakr main tu puri pakistani govt shift hojai gi mohali :lol::lol::lol:

gadhe hamesha gadhe he rahain ge

What is your record? ;)

If Pakistanis are safe in Pakistan than why not in India? Isn't i something to get attention?!!!!

He meant this:

ISLAMABAD: As the dead body of ill-fated Pakistani prisoner Khalid Mehmood arrived back home on Monday, harsh questions are being asked by media over the Pakistani government’s pardoning and release of an Indian spy, Kashmir Singh.

Having seen off Kashmir Singh at Wagah Border last week amid joy and laughter, Pakistanis assembled again yesterday at the same point to receive the body of an innocent Pakistani cricket-lover amid tears and greif.

Mehmood had visited India to watch the Pak-India cricket series, and was reportedly picked up by Indian secret agencies. Indian media reported that Mehmood had died of severe torture at the hands of Indian jail officials.

The arrival of his body in Pakistan puts a question mark over India’s human rights groups.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

The threat to these Pakistanis are genuine- Hope they all understand that Aman ki Asha is all BS- Across the border is an enemy not a friend-

Dont worry bro. Not many common Pakistanis are going to India to attend the semi-finals game only the corrupt PPP government is going, and if indians torture the PPP government, then it'll be good for us.

Back
Top Bottom