What's new

5,000 Pakistanis get visa for WC matches

Oh God!!

We are worried about illegal migration from BD and we have completely overlooked this..

As many as 4,742 Pakistanis had disappeared after expiry of visas in the year 2005, their number had gone up to 5,392 in 2006; 6,038 in 2007; 7,547 in 2008 and 7,691 in 2009.

What security measures indian gov will take for these 5K Pakistani people in mumbai, as there are clear threats by hindu terrorist organizations .....
i hope they have a great time in mumbai but indians need to do much more about security.

What security measures indian gov will take for these 5K Pakistani people in mumbai, as there are clear threats by hindu terrorist organizations .....
i hope they have a great time in mumbai but indians need to do much more about security.

well out of 5000,few can live in my house.
i will take guarantee of their security:D

That's what I am wondering about.

This is the opportunity, either we can be great hosts and show the world how we value humanity...

...Or we can kill a Pakistani or two and shout Hurraaayyyy!!! while the whole world spits on us.

welcome to cricket fans and tourists. although government agencies will have tough time altogether.

pakistanis visiting india has decreased to a larger extent after 26/11 ?

This is the opportunity, either we can be great hosts and show the world how we value humanity...

...Or we can kill a Pakistani or two and shout Hurraaayyyy!!! while the whole world spits on us.
Damn troll

First thing we didnt call them .
It's their choice to come to India .
If they think security isnt good they shouldnt come .

I assure u they r more safer in India than in Pakistan

Damn troll

do you understand what is troll my any means?????

this is a security concern as already some organizations have given threats to Pakistani players and im just concerned about Pakistani citizens .... where you see the troll ....

????????????#

First thing we didnt call them .
It's their choice to come to India .
If they think security isnt good they shouldnt come .

I assure u they r more safer in India than in Pakistan

Yes you are right they are coming on their choice but the security is on host country of gaming events like this....
i hope everything goes well and we all as cricket fans see some great games ahead,

Oh trust me it's a lot safer here than what they're used to. What does your government do to protect them eh?

I doubt there would be any threat to the average Pakistani cricket fan. However, if you think that there is a security threat, it is better that you take your own security measures. Otherwise it would be best not to come.

another troll trying to flame:hitwall:

Oh trust me it's a lot safer here than what they're used to. What does your government do to protect them eh?

I dont want to flame back on you but as a host country you cannot close your eyes from all possible threats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
they are safe in Pakistan even if they are not its not your concern but when they are in mumbai they are your concern......

Why do some Pakistanis want to go to India? Their government and people talk smack about our country 24/7, spread lies and propaganda against us, spread hatred against us, etc. You guys need to start having a bit more dignity and self-respect and stop paying to visit a country whose people and state wants your country destroyed and leaves no stone unturned to spreads lies, propaganda, hatred, etc against.

Total number of Pakistani fans who 'applied' for Indian visa is HUGE. Only 5000 got visa.

Back
Top Bottom