What's new

4 FC soldiers martyred, 6 injured in terrorist attack on Pak-Afghan border, 3 Soldiers martyred and 6 Injured in Waziristan.

Four Frontier Corps (FC) soldiers were martyred while six others were injured after terrorists ambushed them during a fencing activity at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, the military's media wing said in a statement on Wednesday.

The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that the troops were moving for fencing activity along the border in the Manzakai sector in Balochistan's Zhob when "terrorists from Afghanistan ambushed" them.

FC troops responded to the attack promptly, it said.

The injured soldiers were evacuated to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) Quetta, the ISPR added.

The martyred soldiers include Havaldar Noor Zaman, Sepoy Shakeel Abbas, Sepoy Ehsan Ullah, and Naik Sultan.

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid condemned the attack, terming it "very saddening".

"Terrorists cannot dampen the courage of Pakistan's forces. Fencing work at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border will be completed under any condition," he emphasised in a tweet.

In October of last year, a soldier was martyred and another wounded when terrorists fired gunshots from across the Pak-Afghan border on the Pakistan Army post in Bajaur. Another such attack had taken place a month earlier in which a soldier was martyred as well.

After the September attack, the ISPR director general had said that the issue of border management had been raised with Afghan authorities multiple times to prevent the use of the neighbouring country's soil for attacks against Pakistan.

So both eastern and western fronts are hot.
Both states are going through troublesome periods.

Fencing a hostile border with no surveillance above is just not prudent. Again, armed drones should be loitering near by to launch munitions as quick as.
Dear Turkey can you please lend us this;

1620239325238.png

And your drone operators. At least we know our men will be looked after, as at the moment I and many others have lost hope.

What is worrying me is what happened in the IBO in Waziristan? Apparently 2 Terrorists were killed while 3 of ours were martyred along with 6 others Injured. This is quite a concerning casualty ratio?

The state needs to get its head out its backside and hit them harder than ever before

verbal condemnation will not stop these attacks. Afghans have this venom of hatred towards Pakistan while we roll out the red carpet for them.

A successful ambush means terrorist knew the location and number of Pakistan soldiers.
imran Khan should take notice of missing drone coverage to the fencing teams and poor defense arrangements.

The definition of insanity is doing same mistakes again and again and expecting different results. Pakistan Army is insane and never learn from past mistakes. There is no institutional mechanism built in the system for "lesson learned", no evaluation of what works what not. For this reason Pakistan can never be a great nation. It can win battles here and there but will never win wars.

I am really sad and angry for the current sorrow state of Pakistan.

Salaam,

I see you are frustrated. You have a right to be. To see our Muslim brethren being killed like this hurts us.

But my friend you must know, terrorism will not cease. It is said that it will carry on until the end of times. We cannot stop it. No one can. We can only supress it.

1) after the cowardly terror attack on the APS school where those children and teachers obtained their shahadat, the pakistan military increased its attacks on the terrorists. We hit them even harder since the APS attack.

2) you cannot blame the military nor politicians for terror attacks. Up to a certain extent that is. The pakistan military, its leadership and the political leadership are actively fighting this terrorism. Not long ago the stats for operation radd ul fassad was released. Over 375,000 IBOs carried out over Pakistan, 5000 terrorists killed and more arrested.

These terrorists will pay for this attack.

Oh come on I am soooo sick and tired of this hogwash.

Our military actively supported terrorist from the 80s onwards never once considering the internal ramifications. To this date pakistanis will blame the US "FOR LEAVING" but who the hell could blame them for not being involved in such a hell whole. Likewise had the US stayed and continued to support mujahadeen pakistanis would find a reason to still blame them. So no the US is not at fault as 95% of pakistani people are made to believe because regardless of what they would have done people would find something to blame them for their own domestic failures.

Had any self respecting nation had the terror attack the likes of APS they would have leveled all of AFGUNISHIT to make sure such terrorist never even look towards their border again... Yet here we are to this day we have idiot GENERALS supporting taliban, supporting Hekmatyars militias, supporting ALLAH KNOWS WHO BEHIND THE SCENES. Raheel Sharif showed some level of guts yet even he didnt do enough to directly target terrorist in kandahar, kabul, herat all of which our ISI knows exactly where the leadership is hiding where the terrorist are being trained.

Cant blame military? when our military is spending 60% of the national budget post debt payment on land grabbing, brand new vehicles, western college paid for their children then who the hell are they to be above accountability? I am one of the most pro-military people on this forum yet I wont even fall for their crap lame excuses at this point anymore. The solution is simple, the solution is straightforward, you dont have to be a rocket scientist or geopolitical strategist to know that. Yet the complete lack of determinition shown by our generals to actually fight terror to actually stand up for their soldiers is the problem. As usual the generals want to play both sides of the coin because at the end of the day they are incentivized to look forward to their retirement ie thousands of acres of farm land, hundreds of servants, dozens of brand new BMW/Mercedes, first class protection for their family/extended family and so on.

You think such generals would give 2 shits about the common soldier or their families? let alone the country they were swore to protect?

This literally makes your blood boil. I am as patriotic as the next guy. I love our armed forces just as much the next guy. But I agree with some posters, unless a couple of generals pay the price, this won't stop.

Just dig the posts since last 6 months and count the number of soldiers we have lost due to sheer negligence and incompetence of our military elite. Yes, that's the term appropriate for them ELITE. Similar to political and business elites, we have military elites in our country who think their lives are worth a hundred of frontline soldiers.

I know this angle is played by Pakistan's enemies but at times, you find yourself tilting in the same direction that this chaos suits the establishment and justifies their humongous existence. Just think if even 5 years are passed without a single incident, public opinion will start shifting if whether the country needs this much huge military.

Another truth is the kind of power military enjoys in Pakistan is no where to be seen in the world. And it's only human that over time you start believing that it's your right and as the absolute authority you can do whatever you want. You are the kingmaker. Nobody can come into power without your blessing and even then you make sure it's a crippled government who is not able to challenge your authority.

The incumbent sipah-e-salaar is the worst the institution could have produced. In the same league as Yahya and Kiyani. His focus and interests lies in politics way more than what he is supposed to do. Every corrupt politician in the country has a direct line with him and he loves entertaining them. World politics, world leaders, kings, princes and royals, business elites, media industry.....all these are more important and should be paid more attention to then ensuring safety of a common sipahi standing on guard at the border without proper arrangements.

It's sad.....actually sad doesn't cut it anymore. Can't find the right word. Seventh nuclear power, tenth most powerful nation as of 2021....etc etc etc.....can only protest when terrorists operating from the weakest country in the world keep killing it's soldiers on regular basis.

Military elites should pay heed to the rising anger and discontent in the public. It's not 1980 or 1990 anymore. It's 2021. Everything comes out in the open and nothing remains hidden.

Oh come on I am soooo sick and tired of this hogwash.

Our military actively supported terrorist from the 80s onwards never once considering the internal ramifications. To this date pakistanis will blame the US "FOR LEAVING" but who the hell could blame them for not being involved in such a hell whole. Likewise had the US stayed and continued to support mujahadeen pakistanis would find a reason to still blame them. So no the US is not at fault as 95% of pakistani people are made to believe because regardless of what they would have done people would find something to blame them for their own domestic failures.

Had any self respecting nation had the terror attack the likes of APS they would have leveled all of AFGUNISHIT to make sure such terrorist never even look towards their border again... Yet here we are to this day we have idiot GENERALS supporting taliban, supporting Hekmatyars militias, supporting ALLAH KNOWS WHO BEHIND THE SCENES. Raheel Sharif showed some level of guts yet even he didnt do enough to directly target terrorist in kandahar, kabul, herat all of which our ISI knows exactly where the leadership is hiding where the terrorist are being trained.

Cant blame military? when our military is spending 60% of the national budget post debt payment on land grabbing, brand new vehicles, western college paid for their children then who the hell are they to be above accountability? I am one of the most pro-military people on this forum yet I wont even fall for their crap lame excuses at this point anymore. The solution is simple, the solution is straightforward, you dont have to be a rocket scientist or geopolitical strategist to know that. Yet the complete lack of determinition shown by our generals to actually fight terror to actually stand up for their soldiers is the problem. As usual the generals want to play both sides of the coin because at the end of the day they are incentivized to look forward to their retirement ie thousands of acres of farm land, hundreds of servants, dozens of brand new BMW/Mercedes, first class protection for their family/extended family and so on.

You think such generals would give 2 shits about the common soldier or their families? let alone the country they were swore to protect?
I don't know whether to say your post is sad or funny?

Either way... You don't understand how this world works and seem to be a bit too young to understand

Back
Top Bottom