What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

^^i think hes an Animator rather than a game designer.(eg-- makeing floating text on News channels)

as far as i can remember...3d MAx had support for render and recording moving 3d creations in user defined logic.

But for creating games,,u need a tone of knowhow and is not a one man job.

Proficient in visual basic ,

c++ for the sequencing,

MAya for Model mapping and shader +ligting ,bump mapping as well as ray tracing..

On top of that if u need a realistic motion in game ,u need MC(motion capture ) hardware.

as well as great artists to create superb textures and texture models.

and last but not the least ,great audo composers.

^^i think hes an Animator rather than a game designer.(eg-- makeing floating text on News channels)

as far as i can remember...3d MAx had support for render and recording moving 3d creations in user defined logic.

But for creating games,,u need a tone of knowhow and is not a one man job.

Proficient in visual basic ,

c++ for the sequencing,

MAya for Model mapping and shader +ligting ,bump mapping as well as ray tracing..

On top of that if u need a realistic motion in game ,u need MC(motion capture ) hardware.

as well as great artists to create superb textures and texture models.

and last but not the least ,great audo composers.

a decent 3D game needs a lot of manpower.its not a one man show.it needs a lot of knowledge about animation,programming,handling OS and resources,good audio etc etc.no way one can develop this kind of game alone(don't know about him that he developed by himself or he has a lot of employee).i saw various softwares where there is inbuilt models and one have to just put few datas to make a model that you wish,after that,put skin and your model is ready.no need to bother abut bones,skeletons etc of 3D max.if anyone wants to make a 3d games on 3D max of decent size,it'll take years(it'll take considerable amount of manpower to reduce it in months..just wasting your resource i might say,because change your platform,a little training and it'll come up within 1-2 months,depending upon size and number of models)...

eug8y0.png

officer!
use your brains, next time take care to post , personal info!
or at least, ask some modreator, before doing things!
just a advise!
cover the face, attack the base!

Wishing you all the best.. I know since u run a production house you might have a great team.. but since its a venture for pakkistan.. I will like to chip in my two cents.. so it would be great if you given asneak peak on the story line etc..

Really Nice Project.. I play such games in my heads all day long.. ;) do give an email address where i can post my ideas as i brain storm..

Debut Video Capture Software this is the name of that software and yes u can record games with it i tried my self and recorded many games with it such as battlefield 2
call of duty
and world of tanks

Hey indians i didnot said that k main ne game 3d max main banai hey 3d max is an animation software i use blender game engine and some other

1) unity 3d game engine
2) toruque game engine
3) Unreal development kit based on c++

and some other engines

I will post the screenshot here but indians why u are all in hurry ? i hve made this game without team its not a big deal jab game released hogi tab aap khelna :)

I have everything licensed :) i made first simple game in 2010 when unity 3d was launched If u know what u are doing u can make any game u dont need to learn hard code :) c++ and phython are the best way to start :)

16a72au.jpg

w8b7yg.jpg

vws614.png

9jlkcy.jpg

that camo is used by USA.does Pakistan Army uses that too????

Thats image are not pakistani army u sick dude they are enemy

Usa army = enemy

Green first person camera = Pak army

I am still writing the story and making the video + music inside the game

1) changing the music to National anthem while playing the game
2) Video will play with text so u can understand what u wanna play
3) Light , camera are the main thing so i concentrate on that point also
4) furniture , room and asset are used
5 ) science lab , garden , road ,jungle and other house are added
6 ) level are designed

In level 2 Inshallah I will design the map of KARACHI ,LAHORE Or any other City map Now u indians think how will i create map ? l0lzzz

Do u know CITY ENGINE V.2 ? I am the affiliated there City engine 2 is the software in which u can make the map with the help of google map and google earth

In level 2 Inshallah I will design the map of KARACHI ,LAHORE Or any other City map Now u indians think how will i create map ? l0lzzz

Do u know CITY ENGINE V.2 ? I am the affiliated there City engine 2 is the software in which u can make the map with the help of google map and google earth

Pakistan Vs. USA????coooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

Pak army VS US ARMY
PAK ARMY VS ZOMBIES
PAK ARMY VS US SPECIAL FORCE
PAK ARMY VS CRIME POLICE BLACK SQUAD
PAK ARMY VS MISC ARMY AND TERRORIST

N0w its the main thing i hve cover :)

Pak army VS US ARMY
PAK ARMY VS ZOMBIES
PAK ARMY VS US SPECIAL FORCE
PAK ARMY VS CRIME POLICE BLACK SQUAD
PAK ARMY VS MISC ARMY AND TERRORIST

N0w its the main thing i hve cover :)