What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

Hey indians i didnot said that k main ne game 3d max main banai hey 3d max is an animation software i use blender game engine and some other

1) unity 3d game engine
2) toruque game engine
3) Unreal development kit based on c++

and some other engines

I will post the screenshot here but indians why u are all in hurry ? i hve made this game without team its not a big deal jab game released hogi tab aap khelna :)

I have everything licensed :) i made first simple game in 2010 when unity 3d was launched If u know what u are doing u can make any game u dont need to learn hard code :) c++ and phython are the best way to start :)

16a72au.jpg

w8b7yg.jpg

vws614.png

Well i remeber the first and second pics to be from some pre-rendered model packs. Good

Level 2 = Image 2 :)

6 terrorist + 4 light + 3 transport + 4 weapons and lives

furniture . cargo and other asset :)

13z20xx.jpg

Dude show me something original that u made...

this is all pre rendered model packs u get easily on net.

All u have posted is prepender maps from the FPSC model pack.

ive use it many times on personal ARMA II mods and am using there resource materials for Skyrim mods as well.

FPS Creator - The Game Creators

That its just model pack I will render with difference of that photo :) I will edit the segment soon and then i will import to unity 3d texture will same but asset and model will changed

I order 3 model pack and 1 free bonus i will export into .fbx and .3ds then i will import to Unity 3d model pack will change 90%

the sound
the floor
the wall
the weapons and much more

HOW does one transition form this(scify)

9jlkcy.jpg

to this.:lol:(urban)

Level 2 = Image 2 :)

6 terrorist + 4 light + 3 transport + 4 weapons and lives

furniture . cargo and other asset :)

13z20xx.jpg

lol

anyways ill try not to judge . looking forward to the release.

That its just model pack I will render with difference of that photo I will edit the segment soon and then i will import to unity 3d texture will same but asset and model will changed

I order 3 model pack and 1 free bonus i will export into .fbx and .3ds then i will import to Unity 3d model pack will change 90%

the sound
the floor
the wall
the weapons and much more

IS this an Android/ios game or are u making this for the PC? Sine ur using the Unity eng

are u gonna write ur own AI ,or are u gonna import it too?

I dont understand why indian are jealous i can burn 1000 of indian flag in game I didnot make this game againt india but dont make me hard to make :P as i told i dont have only 1 engine i have 4 engines right now with 1000 of model and much more

I can edit Terrain
I can edit Grass , and other things
I can edit wall make new house
I can make map of Pakistan Soon those model pack dont have those **** just good for editing

Once u play my game u will know those thing are different are mine are different in level 5 i will add the map of WAGHA BORDER those model doesnot have those ****

Now Its time for u to go indian forum and do shitty talk there :)

Btw i hve student licensed too :P

I will make the animated character of MANMOHAN SINGH Soon :) So just wait and watch in next episode

You can Copy the code main thing is to implement the game

Shiva 3d game engine is the one of the good engine for me which i have bought in 2011 With the help of CEO OF Shiva
They produced nice game main thing was rendered timing
Darkbasic and other phython and c++ are engine are good for coding but u have to import the model to implement the code i hope u understand :)

Pc , Mac Soon with Android :)

I have The Source code of engine called Rockstar Engine they produced such nice game

GTA SAN ANDREAS
GTA VICE CITY
GTA III
GTA IV
MAX PAYNE And so much

Student version is out now second thing Udk are best :) Unreal development kit if u know basic of c++ or phython u can start with car racing game even

Blender can make those game in 3d

I hve made some nice animated photos and soon i will make animation film t00

I dont understand why indian are jealous i can burn 1000 of indian flag in game I didnot make this game againt india but dont make me hard to make as i told i dont have only 1 engine i have 4 engines right now with 1000 of model and much more

I can edit Terrain
I can edit Grass , and other things
I can edit wall make new house
I can make map of Pakistan Soon those model pack dont have those **** just good for editing

Once u play my game u will know those thing are different are mine are different in level 5 i will add the map of WAGHA BORDER those model doesnot have those ****

Now Its time for u to go indian forum and do shitty talk there

Btw i hve student licensed too

I will make the animated character of MANMOHAN SINGH Soon So just wait and watch in next episode

No ones jelous mate , just determining if ur just posing or actually making something good.

there are tons of editors and noob friendly engines out there and tons of pp l who pose to be devlopers...oonly trying to determine how u will end up sequencing the AI and churn out the whole Indie game.

From what i can tell ur importing and riging a gmae purly from premade stencils and texture packs+MAp packs.

IF u dont show me something reasonably original ill keep assuming ur just deflecting. its only natural.

I used work in this field as well.But im perusing a MBA right now

You can Copy the code main thing is to implement the game

Exactly my point. THe fact u strt of with the word devlopment on a one man team bases ,set red flags all over.
ur not actually developing in the strict sence ,ur compiling a game.
Though many established companies are known to do this. its perfectly fine way of doing things .:tup:

But the problem is u have to pay for the licences of all these developers ..so in a way u are contracting services for these devs who actuall made all this.hence racking up the investment.hope u got good amnt money.

or u can use free stuff but cant sell it off or make money off of it:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom