What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

Is there going to be Indian Army and TTP/BLA terrorists as adversaries too ?

Add them :D

THE Game Is Based Upon The Drone Attacks of USA on Pakistan AND the Soldiers will Take "Revenge" Of The Drone Attacks.

HOW does one transition form this(scify)

9jlkcy.jpg

to this.:lol:(urban)

lol

anyways ill try not to judge . looking forward to the release.

So you've never played the Half life series? Some "gamer" you are then.

No India vs Pakistan huh???? major change in mindset of Pakistanis i see:lol:...........bydway please post pics of the pak army soldiers

Kamal Fudda, are you saying that you have licensed version of 3dsmax but you dont have licensed version of FRAPS!

Do you know 3dsMax costs $3500?

And FRAPS costs $37!!

Just Google for "buy 3dsMax" and "buy FRAPS" are you will see what I am saying.

Also you mention that you are using the following game engines,

"i use blender game engine and some other

1) unity 3d game engine
2) toruque game engine
3) Unreal development kit based on c++"

These are all independant 3D game engines. How can you use all of them in the same game project?

I have personally worked with both Torque and Unity engines, and I can assure you these are not meant to be working together in the same project :)

Kamal Fudda, are you saying that you have licensed version of 3dsmax but you dont have licensed version of FRAPS!

And FRAPS costs $37!!

I was waiting for Kamal Fudda's response to my questions, but even after days he has not replied. Kamal if you are reading this, can you please explain how you can buy 3dsMax and not FRAPS?

My Pakistani bro your user name kamal-fudda translates to Lotus-Vagina in Punjabi. Have you chosen this user name deliberately? :what:

PC . MAC Sir game main kisi source nhi leraha :) game phython par hogi and 3d model and everything are licensed

And i proud of U icarus and All :) Main pak army ka fan h0 :) and Inshallah game ki story jald released kar0ga :)
Can you make one for linux too? please. :) But good luck with the game ;)

And FRAPS costs $37!!

you are actually saying what most of us are already thinking.

that story of a car running on water comes to mind for some reason I dont understand why

Back
Top Bottom