What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

^^ why dont you mod an existing game..... Like Battlefield 2 ...I think that would be much easier

^^ why dont you mod an existing game..... Like Battlefield 2 ...I think that would be much easier

Well since the guy clearly doesn't lack motivation...he can do what ever he likes.

I only think the effort to gains is a little skewed ,and dont think he would gain much monetarily. i know ive tried and failed may times. some times due to motivational reasons and others due to lack of skill eg -high end model detailing.
Skills development debugging....etc.very time consuming.Need a good hardworking team to even make it resemble something worthy of selling to the fickle mobs that are gamers.

but if it gives him that special satisfaction ..imo its more valuble than monetary gains.

stop fighting in when will be it finished mate post links for the download on :pdf: no virus

kIllerz inshallah i will post :)

List of weapons :

1 ) MP4 AND MP4
2 ) HAND GRENADE
3 ) SHORT GUN
4 ) RIFLE
5 ) ROCKET LAUNCHER OR BAZOKA
6 ) DUAL ELITES
7 ) AXE
8 ) P90
9 ) ELITE 2
10) WINCHESTER RIFLE
11 ) COLD COMMANDOES
12 ) 9MM TT

Knife , and some other weapons

250qopj.jpg

US ARMY IN HELICOPTER U HAVE TO SHOOT THEM NEW MODEL RELEASED

science lab consists of

- Computer Terminal (Illumination mapped)
- 3 Barrels (Grey, Red and Yellow variations)
- Wall mounted screen (Illumination mapped)
- Health pick-up (Illumination mapped)
- Cryogenic Tube (Illumination mapped)

DUDE kamal graphics hain... apse cell No. manga tha .. so plz send karden facebook pe. my username is "FuturisticLoverfcb"(search it on facebook and u will find me.
anxiously waiting for ur reply!

PAK ZINDABAD!! :)

I am still making game so i have made this first game start from control room so u are in control room after that u have to kill 5 terrorist in 3 control room and then exit from control room to main road where u will see garden , lake , and industry in industry u will see some explodable item like fire u have to kill 6 terrorist there and then get a key of door then u should come in road again now... u are in main road where 6 building there some vehicle and other things now u have to kill 11 terrorist n0w main thing u have key now u can go in science lab and save the nation from terrorist if terrorist steal our important thing we will in loss : ) so u should **** all terrorist and then u should raised PAKISTANI FLAG HIGH :)

Back
Top Bottom