What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

I suspect you are an imposter. A 21 year old with biography which states "I am Dj | Music Producer |Composer | Film Director | Game Developer | Film Producer| Lyricist | And Owned Independent Film Production Company In Pakistan I am Releasing 3D Game " Operation Pak Army " I Already worked with officially and non officialy Online with Some famous personalities".

Whose showcased work so far.... is simply overlaying text on a somebody else's work titled "Pakistan Army Exercise 2010 Official Promo" Video.

And to top it, a email-id "forex.trader@aol.com".

i have a son, And believe me,I give you the same advice i would have given him. Do not tread down this lane. Just be true to yourself.

Real pakistani Lovers everyone chaiye Indian ho ya koi aur game story is this

" Once upon a time Some terrorist was trying to snatch our atomic machine story based on 3 floor and ends in science lab U have to kill enemy and then save the country in short

Pakistan k atomic power ko dushman se bachana hey :)

U have to kill the enemy , army of terrorist country in game i will code 12 weapons

including bazoka or rocket

hand grenade
mp5
mp4
tt pistle
short gun

etc i will continue this script soon

forex.trader@aol.com is my email id

kamalfuddaofficial@gmail.com is mine id

i have some proof but u look like indian

so dont be jealous sir waqt anay par aap ko sab kaam dikh jayega :)

And indian user agar aap ko doubt hey then ask pakistani singer which i have list

Nouman javaid lives in lahore worked for indian film ask DJ-SHANI and tell my page

Ask SHAJAR FAKHAR And tell DJ-SHANI and ask my name

The list goes on And on :)

i Have post this msg to just for stumper i just copy pak army video and edit it simple :) that mean i am showcasing someone work ? then show us the proof :)

i have some proof but u look like indian

so dont be jealous sir waqt anay par aap ko sab kaam dikh jayega :)
No Kamal. Neither am i jealous, nor do i attempt to belittle you. I tell you what i suspect.

Im a engineer with IT background. While one of my semester project was Icon Editor (Yeh back old days, they did used to have such tool!). My friend worked on sprite editor for 2D game developers. So i have fair idea of the efforts needed for game development..specially 3D ones (irrespective of the commercially available engines!).

Yeah i am using engines

in animtion Sir i am using

1) blender
2) unity 3d game engines
3) some of my coding
3) 3d max and maya for animation

and Poser for modeling the character

I dont have any tools to record in game play right now because its need licensed once it will done i will direct released My game and screenshot yeh sab aaj hi hua hey give me one day and i will do :)

No Kamal. Neither am i jealous, nor do i attempt to belittle you. I tell you what i suspect.

Im a engineer with IT background. While one of my semester project was Icon Editor (Yeh back old days, they did used to have such tool!). My friend worked on sprite editor for 2D game developers. So i have fair idea of the efforts needed for game development..specially 3D ones (irrespective of the commercially available engines!).

I owned independent film production company also if u need more proof then add me on facebook i will direct send u hollywood films company invitition :) google it coffee films production and twickehnem

^^what Suit are u using to create models and overlaying texture?

can u show us some texture bitmaps?use imageshack

If its personal venture good for getting ur hands wet,but one man shows usually go flop before they strt,not putting u down...every developer goes through this phase.

Bhai jan apna cell No. deden plz.. jab develop hojaegi to bta dena muje.

Bhai jan apna cell No. deden plz.. jab develop hojaegi to bta dena muje.

This is my facebook page mjhe apni id do i will send u My cell number Kamal Fudda Films Production | Facebook

Thank U sir and i appreciated ur kind words and sorry from my side if i say something bad to u :)

0k all guyz time to go right now I will come again Inshallah in morning after 10 hour to post some screenshot and model and texture like mere indian bhai ne kaha :) un ko sab se ziyada jaldi hey game ki heheheh :) anyways guyz dont forget to visit my official page thanks a lot

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :) OPERATION PAK ARMY IS RELEASING IN 2 TO 3 DAYS INSHALLAH

Kamal Fudda Films Production | Facebook

first shooter person dont have model in 3rd person its modelled in 3D max and blender as i mentioned on top of that

for texture we dont need any tools texture editor are with game engines

Mate 3D max is only for model mapping and texture overlay, not to mention abysmal shader support.(not sure about the new versions ,had it a long time ago)

Either use MAya to generate better cell shading overlays and much realistic looking models or

use the UT3 Editor Unreal Game Editor noob friendly,import ur models from 3dmax and have a blast..easy for beginners and pros alike..

first shooter person dont have model in 3rd person its modelled in 3D max and blender as i mentioned on top of that

for texture we dont need any tools :) texture editor are with game engines

you use 3D max???thats pretty much odd as in 3D max one takes a lot of time to make a single model and to perfect it.i'm not suspecting you,but i know little bit about 3D max as i learnt it and myself a software professional.isn't it better to use Maya or other sophisticated software???

Mate 3D max is only for model mapping and texture overlay, not to mention abysmal shader support.(not sure about the new versions ,had it a long time ago)

Either use MAya to generate better cell shading overlays and much realistic looking models or

use the UT3 Editor Unreal Game Editor noob friendly,import ur models from 3dmax and have a blast..easy for beginners and pros alike..

yup..thats what i said..its much better if you use Maya or other softwares where creating 3D models and animate them is easy.a lot of tools are available in the market where you can build a model just like snap of a finger.who wants 3D Max where it'll take hours to build a single human model properly???

Back
Top Bottom