What's new

35 Turkish soldiers killed in battle for ISIS-held town

Rest in Peace.
For this is the end of the world, you were indeed lucky.

You can continue to repeat same lies over and over again, if it helps you to sleep at night.
and you can try to fool yourselves over and over again , but you can't change the fact that Turkey was ( or "is" ) one of main supporter of ISIS ....
even right now your foot solders are from Rebels and these rebel and ISIS have same background ....

and you can try to fool yourselves over and over again , but you can't change the fact that Turkey was ( or "is" ) one of main supporter of ISIS ....
even right now your foot solders are from Rebels and these rebel and ISIS have same background ....

So why did isis not targeted iran? Stop supporting isis...

You still cling to the same old BS, after all what happened?

People dont buy this anymore but...
4d4.jpg

Hit two Turkish tanks by ISIS ATGM near albab

C0XSYEQW8AAZa96.jpg
Just by propaganda, leopard2 is like the god amongst tanks.but In the real combat,against ATGM, leopard 2 is another coffin,Inferior than t90.Let us see which one will be next.

Pakistan should help Turkeye. Not saying Turkeye lacks training or anything but just cuz pakistan has tremendously crush that menace along the Af-Pak border and has expertise. Pakistan today is the only country that has seen massive decline in this menace.
No we should not involve ourselves in their war, ISIS will take revenge and they will shift focus towards Pakistan which is not good for us. They have 1000s groups, and they are Guerrilla fighters , attacks in small groups like with 5 or 6 men, it is not easy to demolish them. Turkey is strong country with strong army and they can do it themselves.

Rest in peace.Sad news comming from syria.
Recent video of burning alive of Turkish soldiers as well.
Russia Turkey and Iran should seriously set all difference aside and unite against this terrorist scum in middle east.

I wish Pakistan could contribute in some way againsy Daesh in support of Turkish and Syrian forces.

What are Turkish troops doing in Syria and Iraq in the first place? Nobody wants you there. I say to hell with them and their troops until they get out of places they are not wanted. And as someone mentioned earlier they have killed dozens of innocent Syrians in reprisal airstrikes. Funny how innocent lives don't matter when they are killed by Turkish or Saudi military.

What are Turkish troops doing in Syria and Iraq in the first place? Nobody wants you there. I say to hell with them and their troops until they get out of places they are not wanted. And as someone mentioned earlier they have killed dozens of innocent Syrians in reprisal airstrikes. Funny how innocent lives don't matter when they are killed by Turkish or Saudi military.
Turkey just brought Syria war in turkey, i think turkey should stay neutral on many things. Now, after bloodshed in turkey, they are going against militants in Syria and Iraq.

We will burn Al Bab to the ground. Then you will see just how many Syrians, innocent or not, will die. Enjoy it

The militants were regularly provoking Turkey with regular attacks not only along the border but deep within Turkish territory. Turkey is assertive militarily and sends its army to the place where there is tension or border is used against it. An example is Iraqi Kurdistan. Turkey tolerates no nonsense and there is a voluble call for action from the Turkish populace to arrest the rise of attacks against Turkey which is increasing.

Personally I want Pakistan to take a similar stand against terrorism emanating from Afghanistan like Turkey is responding to Syria. Regardless who takes action against pigs like ISIS I am glad, whether done by Iran, Russia or Turkey.

Who is supplying Anti Tank munition to Isis?
Why logistics of Isis are invisible?
Why we always see one or two Isis militias not a number comparable to their crimes?

So why are ther so much innocent syrian in turkey, stf up with your stories about killed onnocent people.

RIP. everyone has to pay the price of peace. Our support and prayers are with Turkey.

You still cling to the same old BS, after all what happened?

People dont buy this anymore but...
4d4.jpg

well , this is not old lies , just ask from where ISIS recruit came to Iraq and Syria and from where they recived 5000 Totyota as their tactical vehicle and ...

you can't fool others by posting cartoon .... or I should say " at least you tried to fool others by posting cartoon " right !?

Iraq and Syria thread are still running in this forum and we can just review them and see you Turks posts and support for ISIS .... have some shame and dignity ...

this is Iraq thread ....

https://defence.pk/threads/iraqs-war-against-is-terrorism-updates-and-discussions.334171/

just read from post #2

some of you turks posts :
https://defence.pk/threads/iraqs-wa...es-and-discussions.334171/page-7#post-6248949

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom