What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

The news is confirmed by video's but they're very graphic, 16+ villages have been retaken in Diyala by IA, as it looks like ISIS is focused on Fallujah region

Diyala is difficult to hold. From north Kurds, from south Iraqi Shias, from east Iran. I never understood why they spearheaded into Jalaula, then marched into the vicinity of Khanaqin.

Diyala is difficult to hold. From north Kurds, from south Iraqi Shias, from east Iran. I never understood why they spearheaded into Jalaula, then marched into the vicinity of Khanaqin.

The locals are who make a difference, Amirli a little down was besieged by ISIS and they couldn't take it, even old women were holding a weapon. They have no idea who to side with, now they bow to ISIS to safe their life's, when America comes they side with America as they did before despite blaming the Shi'a for giving flowers to America whilst they took money to side with them, meanwhile they call themselves the proud, brave men and all that shit.

Fucked up people.

The news is confirmed by video's but they're very graphic, 16+ villages have been retaken in Diyala by IA, as it looks like ISIS is focused on Fallujah region

How many of them do you think are there? I would guess the number is 50,000-100,000. Everyday there's news of at least 40-50 of them being killed . If there were only 10,000-20,000 as some say, they would have been severely weakened , but they are still putting up a very good fight.

Photos from Al-Sijr and 30th Brigade. (Attached only photos related to war booty)

dd2b0e8bdc8008ee75f2d0d6e99a6cac.jpg

cd022f5c0c2c8d5ce8992ecdb4f52fc6.jpg

8b0f613002b958104e0abc5fc2e75b84.jpg

44-2-small.jpg

a963a4585f645d381d62df67514ba48e.jpg

ce8cb18b2883f07aa0b1688930ed37a5.jpg

55-small.jpg

2c5a668ded3aced01a34db713103a6f6.jpg

59-small.jpg

Sunni insurgents (IS ?) published a new video where they ambush a patrol consisting 3 peshmerga fighters around Sinjar/Shengal.

(Iraqi army claims)

AJ is not my "terror agency", I'm not the ruler of Qatar.

Of course they write claims.

But if there were no truth to it why would AJ report it, then they might as well repost all Press TV articles with " Press TV / Iran claims "...

But if there were no truth to it why would AJ report it, then they might as well repost all Press TV articles with " Press TV / Iran claims "...

Nowadays ISIS sources are more reliable. They provide photo evidence.

Mostly fake news to boost up iraqi morals.

Lol yeah , as if you know any better. Each and every news source in the world is biased. If Iraqi news claims than 50 are dead and if ISIS twitter account claims that only 10-15 are dead , rest assured, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

7c2fe02d363d877467935c4ea4f077ed.jpg

Last edited:

It's there job to report it, it's a news agency

Back
Top Bottom