What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Wreckage of the Iraqi helicopter down lately. (MI-35 ?)

This is the result of Iraq's ministry of defense being idiotic/cheap again, not being defense upgrades such as MAWS ( missile warning ) for the MI-35 and MI-28 whilst the US bought MAWS for the MI-17 they delivered to Iraq through foreign military sales.

6c6b0140952af6e0fd91e5d2377b35d3.jpg

Russian MI-28 with MAWS
c5cf7e0a93908ec28155c50d98318988.jpg

Iraqi Mi-17 bought by US with MAWS ( the 2 reflecting parts on the side )
54a73c1eae614e82348e528aa6e842ad.jpg

The MI-35 and MI-28 without defense upgrades, it increases the risk of losing $20 million equipment for saving $200.000
47de6a7864fe2fb448e8b4aaf43fea1b._.jpg

army & local sahwa took Dhuliya from IS

The Sahwa forces and local families/clans/tribes are absolutely crucial in the fight against ISIS. Without them there is no way that the Iraqi army can free the ISIS-controlled areas of Iraq.

The Jabour tribe played a crucial role in the battle of Dhuliya and in Diyala in general. They should be proud of themselves.

@1000

What is the "Mahdi" militia doing about ISIS? Are they involved in the fight?

Not really, aside from a few volunteers. It is the local families/clans/tribes/Sahwa that is doing most of the work together with the Iraqi army. They will be heavily involved if Baghdad will be in real danger though but that is not going to happen IMO. Only the Western part of Baghdad is in semi-danger as Abu Ghraib and other areas have been battlegrounds for ISIS but they control much of the highway that goes to Ramadi (Highway 12) and the villages between Fallujah and Baghdad.

Last edited:
The Sahwa forces and local families/clans/tribes are absolutely crucial in the fight against ISIS. Without them there is no way that the Iraqi army can free the ISIS-controlled areas of Iraq.

The Jabour tribe played a crucial role in the battle of Dhuliya and in Diyala in general. They should be proud of themselves.

Not really, aside from a few volunteers. It is the local families/clans/tribes/Sahwa that is doing most of the work together with the Iraqi army. They will be heavily involved if Baghdad will be in real danger though but that is not going to happen IMO. Only the Western part of Baghdad is in semi-danger as Abu Ghraib and other areas have been battlegrounds for ISIS but they control much of the highway that goes to Ramadi (Highway 12) and the villages between Fallujah and Baghdad.

Its probably best that Mahdi militia stay out. Those guys are on the other side of the extremist coin, with their revenge attacks against Sunnis after Saddam era.
If they get involved that will blunten the knife against ISIS from Iraq's Sunnis, and may even cause the Sunnis to shift attitude and join ISIS.

They are saying isis have entered kobani and within 1 mile of baghdad.

Here comes the idiotic fake American "Jew" -
Why should I read any further? You're demeaning yourself with this unsupportable name-calling bit, cousin. People can point at what you wrote and say, "See? This is why Arabs should be ashamed! They lie like water, then pretend they're next to G-d. How can the rise of ISIS come as a surprise? Have they not been sowing its seeds for generations?"

Why should I read any further? You're demeaning yourself with this unsupportable name-calling bit, cousin. People can point at what you wrote and say, "See? This is why Arabs should be ashamed! They lie like water, then pretend they're next to G-d. How can the rise of ISIS come as a surprise? Have they not been sowing its seeds for generations?"

Well, your behavior here (spreading propaganda, lies etc.) under the pretext of intellectual discussion (you succeed in fooling the gullible outsiders by doing that, I give you that) and posting pure anti-Muslim and anti-Arab propaganda makes my patience with you limited.

Well, it is telling that you did not answer my factual post that ripped apart your propaganda source and just focused on my first sentence of a quite long post.

Well, it is you Jews that have been famous (everywhere) for your deception. So talk about spreading prejudice and scoring an own goal. Mind you what they say about Jews is exactly that. A prejudice. That might have some truth in it but far from all. The same applies for your characterization of the world's 500 million or so Arabs.

The rise of ISIS never came as a surprise. What are you talking about? Who are Arabs in this regard? There are almost 500 million of us in the world. ISIS is confined to Eastern Syria and Iraq. If there were not any Western invasions/meddling ISIS would not have existed.

Anyway ISIS have 40.000 or something members of which about half are Arab. They form 0,00001% of all the world's Arabs.

We Arabs are the ones doing the main fighting against them anyway and we will be the ones that will defeat them. With Arabs I here mean the local Iraqis and Syrians.

Try again, my cousin.

Well, your behavior here (spreading propaganda, lies -
Quit that. You know I'm no liar, I'm merely being called one. If you can't do better than that why should Pakistanis give you any credibility?

Quit that. You know I'm no liar, I'm merely being called one. If you can't do better than that why should Pakistanis give you any credibility?

Address my posts instead of writing cheap one-liners that are good for nothing. You are not sitting in your local bar.

You've demonstrated you lack both the place and the merit to demand a reply from me, cousin.

f151db84ff605ad68cefc560362b3a89.jpg

I guess my dream of seeing this was just destroyed.

bb2663471eb32c7cecb8d60a261efe41.jpg

Well, it is a good thing that 20% of the Israeli population are Arabs and that 60 percent of the remaining 80% (Israeli Jews) are Arab or partial Arab Jews.

Anyway in all seriousness then it is very obvious that you are not able to reply to my correct points and facts. I know that from past "arguments" between us. Anyway as a cousin I give you a longer line than I would give others so if you are ready for a serious discussion sometime in the future I am here. At least for now. Take your time.

...it is very obvious that you are not able to reply to my correct points and facts -
No point since you've already labeled me a liar even though you can't support your accusation. What's the point of my replying, then? Anything I write that contradicts you you will, in the same fashion, also reject as "lies" regardless of proofs and references and logic I employ.

I'm standing for the principle of truth while you're just standing for you - pride founded upon nothing. Perhaps if you acknowledge your transgressions with humility you can build your soul up from there?

No point since you've already labeled me a liar even though you can't support your accusation. What's the point of my replying, then? Anything I write that contradicts you you will, in the same fashion, also reject as "lies" regardless of proofs and references and logic I employ.

I'm standing for the principle of truth while you're just standing for you - pride founded upon nothing. Perhaps if you acknowledge your transgressions with humility you can build your soul up from there?

I stand for cold facts while you stand for propaganda. I always back up my claims with facts. None, what I wrote to you in this debate in this thread is wrong factually. So you make the choice.

Back
Top Bottom