What's new

35 soldiers killed in airbase attack claim Ayesha Siddiqui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan military can fight its own illegal wars cause I do not care who does what to this corrupt Military. As the famous saying goes WE ARE NEUTRAL !

Reactions: TNT
Why does this need another thread and also casualties were mentioned in the previous thread. It’s not like this is some big revelation to anyone here.

Pointless.

There are no active fighters in Mianwali. Its a training base hosting a small number of aircraft.

There were a handful casualties at the parameter, but the terrorists were executed pretty quickly, thanks to the drones flying above.
Sir,

Why are you trying to argue logically with some?

These people will keep regurgitating the same old BS, same product different wrapping.

Surprised OP took this long to post this, oh well maybe he didn't come across the echo chamber called ***. The losers had this wet dream a few days earlier and someone taking credit for copypasting it word for word.
Those want to believe this might as well join that Indian FARM.
BTW, as said earlier, even a few aircraft burning on the ground leave such effect and results and if you suffer so much then you don't celebrate like those who were involved in the fight.

image-asset.jpeg
the-israeli-air-force-destroyed-most-of-the-egyptian-air-force-on-the-ground-in-the-early-stag...jpg

Surprised OP took this long to post this, oh well maybe he didn't come across the echo chamber called ***. The losers had this wet dream a few days earlier and someone taking credit for copypasting it word for word.
BTW, as said earlier, even a few aircraft burning on the ground leave such effect and results and if you suffer so much then you don't celebrate like those who were involved in the fight.

View attachment 1010175View attachment 1010176

The troops are carrying serious weapons there.

On topic I don’t believe the damage is as bad, the base has low tier aircraft in small numbers.
That being written this is a long error of plunders.

View attachment 1010175View attachment 1010176

Moreover, burning hangars doesn't always mean they have had a live fighter jet beneath them. There's can be a fuel bowser or some other ancillary vehicle standing beneath it which burned.

Moreover, burning hangars doesn't always mean they have had a live fighter jet beneath them. There's can be a fuel bowser or some other ancillary vehicle standing beneath it which burned.
Every in PNS Mehran attack, where the terrorists were in much greater number and stayed there all night, the aircraft losses were very few.... 14 is too much otherwise.

Every in PNS Mehran attack, where the terrorists were in much greater number and stayed there all night, the aircraft losses were very few.... 14 is too much otherwise.
But anyways, I took my figures from one of the SSW officers who took part in the fighting, who saw everything with his own eyes... So...

But anyways, I took my figures from one of the SSW officers who took part in the fighting, who saw everything with his own eyes... So...

What is the number that you got from that SSW officer?

It's obvious the only burnt out hangar or shed had a fuel truck parked under it and can be seen burning in the original video of the attack.
Why do none of the other hangars show any smoke or fire damage to them except some shrapnel damage to their roofs.
Moreover everyone walking around with mobile these days, someone could have easily captured and uploaded any serious damage to any assets.

Let's take an example here:

Someone barges into your home, damages the property, hold the entire family hostage, harasses your kids and females, kills some of your family members, and then when you're finally able to gun down the miscreant - you start celebrating it as a huge win.

This is beyond pathetic.

Stop celebrating after every sh!tfuckery. If anything, it was the win for the terrorists, who achieved everything they came for.

Notwithstanding the fact that this event happened, which shouldn't have happened in the first place. For me, number of airplanes or lives lost is immaterial for comparisons.
For me, these blokes merely crossing the wall and wire is an equal and unforgivable sin, which was further compounded by the lives and jets lost.

Still shows we are playing still a bit reactive, instead of neutralizing the guys at their own location instead of ours.

What’s with the powerful assault weapons, they look like to have every attachment available with extended magazines. They’ve seemed to have upped it in order to counter leftover American stuff the TTP has its hands on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom