ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1699800791555.jpg

Well, historically all her claims have been accurate

It's probably another saab saga that will come to light in the future

All Pakistan adversaries know this...it's mostly to keep the clam in Pakistan especially in this situation

@mods

If u want to delete this thread fine but don't claim la k of source

Ayesha Siddiqui is well known author on Pakistan military

Ofc there were casualties and they hid it. Those well armed terrorists just came, tried to blow up some useless junk and got killed in the process?

Ofc there were casualties and they hid it. Those well armed terrorists just came, tried to blow up some useless junk and got killed in the process?
It's similar to saab saga when we said nothing happened

Later it came to light that 3 of 4 awecs were destroyed

Depends what the base normally holds and probably a transport aircraft too

It's similar to saab saga when we said nothing happened

Later it came to light that 3 of 4 awecs were destroyed

Depends what the base normally holds and probably a transport aircraft too
Their Psychop and 20k a month paid kiddies did a good job on Twitter but only for the fools to believe. You'd notice how the corpses of the TJP were burnt and shot on their heads with close range aftermath of their death likely, making it a macho operation. In past events, SSG, SSGN and have had abnormally high casualty rate of own operatives in hostage rescue and clearance operations which makes me doubt their operational method as compared to other SFs but what made the Base's PAF QRF which is equivalent to Army's Light Commando to sweep the well armed/trained attackers with zero casualty rate.

we'll know eventually, people will be writing books or articles or declassifying the information in few months or years.

If Indian intelligence assets tried to reduce Pakistani marine patrol and AWACS capability with this action, they just committed a total non-event, other than some casualties.

You cannot reduce the commitment of a nation to defending itself by these ad-hoc off-hand actions. Loss of a few pieces of (mostly obsolete) hardware or a few personnel notwithstanding - the airforce processes, efforts and philosophy will continue...

These actions will only strengthen the commitment, and will renew it, if anything. On top of it, PAF will re-examine and fill in gaps in security lapses and also re-commit on continuity and recovery processes.

Last edited:
Which aircrafts does this base usually reside? Any J10Cs or F16s? Or Block 3 JF17s would be a major loss.
If they blew up F7s or mirages they did us a favor tbh! lol..

If Indian intelligence assets tried to reduce Pakistani marine patrol and AWACS capability with this action, they just committed a total non-event, other than some casualties.

You cannot reduce the commitment of a nation to defending itself by these ad-hoc off-hand actions. Loss of a few pieces of (mostly obsolete) hardware or a few personnel notwithstanding - the airforce processes, efforts and philosophy will continue...

These actions will only strengthen the commitment, and will renew it, if anything. On top of it, PAF will re-examine and fill in gaps in security lapses and also re-commit on continuity and recovery processes.
indian intelligence did not sponsor this attack.

india only attacks the important things: processes, efforts, and philosophy.

rest easy

Which aircrafts does this base usually reside? Any J10Cs or F16s? Or Block 3 JF17s would be a major loss.
If they blew up F7s or mirages they did us a favor tbh! lol..
only trainers.

View attachment 1003548

Well, historically all her claims have been accurate

It's probably another saab saga that will come to light in the future

All Pakistan adversaries know this...it's mostly to keep the clam in Pakistan especially in this situation

@mods

If u want to delete this thread fine but don't claim la k of source

Ayesha Siddiqui is well known author on Pakistan military
I think its exaggerated numbers ...not easy to destroy 14 aircraft ...

Personally the claim of 14 aircrafts sounds ludicrous to me and I don't believe it, but I guess we'll find it soon

Also I doubt her credibility, can you actually prove her past claims have been accurate? Just seems like she's exaggerating whatever

It seems PAF is hiding many things.

More than 4 aircrafts destroyed - satelite images shows different story what PAF is saying...

14 aircrafts sounds too much man, doubt they even have all 14 in one air base
But idk 😶 that's just me

This claim does sound an exaggeration.

However, claim by ISPR also can’t be believed considering their past record.

Truth lies somewhere in between and would come out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom