What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

May be you should ask a question why you were never given F15 in 80's :P and just given F-5 , and now when world is getting F35 you are being sold F15 ... perhaps you might wake up and start smelling the coffee

But if you are happy man , and feeling good , I will not ruine your day , F15 is a wonderful plane if its used with certain training and tactics
man argue argue argue please stop it first of all the original European Collaborative Fighter program was started from 1979 . not after gulf war

secound saudis are not using F-15 from now but in 1981 first delivered same to AWACS . before one year we got f-16 .Royal Saudi Air Force F-15C pilots shot down two F-4E Phantom IIs flown by the Iranian Air Force in a skirmish in June 1984. and you are talking abut 80s?

Azadpakistan2009,
Saudi Arabia has been increasing its research efforts in the last few years at a rapid pace. Just take a look at the budgets of government universities like King Saud University, King Abdulaziz University, Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University, for example.

You know I made this same argument about a week ago you know what they said?? "Wake me up when Saudi Arabia is even HALF as good as Iran in this. Truth is you never will be"
You know what I did?? i swallowed my pride and said OK I will make sure to do so. oh PDF how great you are. When I changed my flag to Iranians and my Avatar to Ahmadinejad I had record number of thanks LMAO.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

man argue argue argue please stop it first of all the original European Collaborative Fighter program was started from 1979 . not after gulf war

secound saudis are not using F-15 from now but in 1981 first delivered same to AWACS . before one year we got f-16 .Royal Saudi Air Force F-15C pilots shot down two F-4E Phantom IIs flown by the Iranian Air Force in a skirmish in June 1984. and you are talking abut 80s?

His Mullahpedia is broken....

We have had F-15s since 1981......

Dude please. Stop Embarrassing yourself anymore. At least do a little research man....Just a little.

You were given these when you were supporting war of Iraq with Iran , it was your rewards because you fought a war for Master :P
Those gifts were wonderful back then

We also got some gifts , F16 and then embargoes and sanctions , OUR nation is still paying dues for accepting devil's gifts ... and it bleeds daily

These F15 were then used to kill Arabs in Iraq , of course then you were trying to fight a war for your neighbour :P

If if it was not for killing of other Arab pilots , then of course you would not have been given these weapons

:agree:

Perhaps the war against Iraq was also , a "PROPAGANDA". I mean surely Saddam was a Iranian Agent :whistle:

The moment your nation will say NO to masters then you will see , how long these planes will fly for perhaps 1-2 years max

Before you use King Faisal's picture , you really have to understand what his vision was to unit Muslims - there was a reason why he was assassinated. For saying NO

76109_451344282381_229850487381_5983369_480003_n.jpg

You were given these when you were supporting war of Iraq with Iran , it was your rewards because you fought a war for Master :P

We also got some gifts , F16 and then embargoes and sanctions

These F15 were then used to kill Arabs in Iraq , of course then you were trying to fight a war for your neighbour :P

If if it was not for killing of other Arab pilots , then of course you would not have been given these weapons

The orders started for those in the 70s.... Before the Iranians revolution even... Man please stop embarrassing yourself go "READ", I highly recommend the act of "READING". I read a lot for a couple of years before I joined here... I suggest you do the same pal.

Saudi's should be thankful that so many countries saved them and Kuwait from Saddam and yes Saddam would have loved to overthrew the royals and take over the holy sites and name himself caliph. Mosa should thankful otherwise he would have grown up in a Bunker.

:agree:

Perhaps the war against Iraq was also , a "PROPAGANDA". I mean surely Saddam was a Iranian Agent :whistle:

and now this? wow you change your stance in every 5 minutes ? don't lose remain respect dear . they paid for it they got it for there national security same as any other nation . they was give contract of f-15 even shah of iran era lolz you failed again :lol:

So 200 F-15s, 200 EF-2000, 100 Tornado.

RSAF will decimate Iranian Air Force if they ever face off one on one.

Is this $30 billion deal part of the $60 billion package signed a year ago?

Anyway, these Saudi's buying weapons like they preparing for World War 3 or something.

Their preparing for the war with Iran but like all things they won't fight they will Drag Countries like Egypt and Pakistan into it.

Is this $30 billion deal part of the $60 billion package signed a year ago?

Anyway, these Saudi's buying weapons like they preparing for World War 3 or something.

yes its part of that 60bn$ deal . and yes they have money for buy as you know 650bn$ GDP and they spent money of defense less then many others % of GDP .

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

So 200 F-15s, 200 EF-2000, 100 Tornado.

RSAF will decimate Iranian Air Force if they ever face off one on one.

tornado will go out after few years dear .but soon after 5th gen will come in market i am sure saudi arabia will get hands on it .seems first 30-40 F-35 will starting .

You know I made this same argument about a week ago you know what they said?? "Wake me up when Saudi Arabia is even HALF as good as Iran in this. Truth is you never will be"
You know what I did?? i swallowed my pride and said OK I will make sure to do so. oh PDF how great you are. When I changed my flag to Iranians and my Avatar to Ahmadinejad I had record number of thanks LMAO.

Their arguments are very silly. I am glad if Saudi Arabia, GCC or Egypt or Iran or any OIC member researches and develops on its own. This is good news for us. One thing Saudi/Gulf Arabs could do to improve its already fast growing industry, science research and economy is invite more Arabs/Muslims who are qualified in that sector for the work. Then, Saudis/Gulf Arabs could learn some specific skill, technic or knowledge and apply it themselves. Same with research. GCC can allow friendly Arabs/Muslims who are familiar with GCC culture and respect GCC, to immigrate and to make the GCC stronger in research, development etc. Many times these Muslim researchers, scientists, etc immigrate to Western countries or other countries because their own countries are way too poor to work in, or there is political instability, corruption or other issues.

tornado will go out after few years dear .but soon after 5th gen will come in market i am sure saudi arabia will get hands on it .seems first 30-40 F-35 will starting .

Wiki says RSAF is upgrading 87 Tornados for a cost of $4.66 Billion. So they might stay in service for another 15-20 years.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Saudi Arabia should go ahead and recognize Israel, they have common goals like keeping Nuclear Iran gone. can't believe I said that but it seems true.

Their arguments are very silly. I am glad if Saudi Arabia, GCC or Egypt or Iran or any OIC member researches and develops on its own. This is good news for us. One thing Saudi/Gulf Arabs could do to improve its already fast growing industry, science research and economy is invite more Arabs/Muslims who are qualified in that sector for the work. Then, Saudis/Gulf Arabs could learn some specific skill, technic or knowledge and apply it themselves. Same with research. GCC can allow friendly Arabs/Muslims who are familiar with GCC culture and respect GCC, to immigrate and to make the GCC stronger in research, development etc. Many times these Muslim researchers, scientists, etc immigrate to Western countries or other countries because their own countries are way too poor to work in, or there is political instability, corruption or other issues.

THAT was part of the argument man. They kept saying how "None of those doing research are Saudis and how Saudis are failures and genetically mentally challenged" this is what I read. Iranians and their dogs....they will never know what Islamic brotherhood is.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom