What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

These countries only have superficial signs of development, bought from outside with oil money.

The countries that have really developed indigenous technical, scientific expertise as well as developed their industries and agriculture to a level ranking in the top 10-20 in the world are few in the Muslim World. I have skimmed a lot of statistics and let me tell you, despite its poverty, Egypt is way ahead of SA in terms of real indigenous capabilities. If you carefully follow these trends you will also see that Iran and Turkey overall have the highest levels of true development. In the case of Iran, much more could have been achieved, but with the war and revolution, Iran was set back at least by 15 years.

It is like saying the guy who won the lottery and bought BMW and mansion ... is smarter than everyone else !
The only "developed" countries in the Muslim world are in the Gulf Arab countries and perhaps in Brunei.

mosa dont show more your poor culture.you arabs soon will ran out of oil.then you should put this dolls into your backyard

about the combat>> the pilot of that eagle was americans and thats nothing to be proud of you just destroyed two 3gen fighters

you arabs are just talking.everyone know in persian gulf war how you escaped from IRAQies.you just call your mom to battle with iraq.

yes yes dear he look very cool after killing look at him he was captain Ayedh Al Shamrani

M76-1_G.jpg

.this pics cant prove any thing.give me a source

It is all the source you need. LMAO Iranians believe it was foreign pilots but not Saudi LoL. Oh boy your soldiers will be so much fun to kick their *** back and forth up and down and sideways. They will attack believing they will not have any resistance as one Iranian I know put it "Arabs are genetically afraid of Persians, When the war starts they will all drop their rifles and run" it should be really really interesting when Iranian soldiers are crying "Nooooo they didn't run heeeeelp they are killing us they are killliiing uuussss" but ofcourse Khameni will see how his plan is not working then he will send human waves in some "Gran Shahadat" or something killing millions unnecessarily because we all know how little they hold the life of their soldiers.

WoW I really petty Iran you know.

LoL. We will see who will get the other's guy butt to bleed profusely. LoL you still have a lot to learn about real world politics. And here is a hint it is not conducted through kicking and screaming eg.The Iranian way.
this is your only answer to the questions:we wiil see- wait-lets see

.this pics cant prove any thing.give me a source

i know whom you are and trust me i have not single minute for blind haters . but its your last wish which i complete . simply because even i bring you live fire video you will still bash and bash bash , you guys not here for learn and teach or shear the info but here for troll flame bash and counter .shooting down a jet is not a damn something which can't be done . we have dozens of pilots they shot down israili indian soviet fighters .

Collections search | Imperial War Museums[materialString][0]=%22rubber%22&filter[themeString][0]=%22Aerial%20Warfare%22&filter[webCategory][0]=%22equipment%22&query=

Jan J. Safarik: Air Aces Home Page

StrategyPage.com - Combat Information Center analysis, facts and figures about military conflicts and leaders - Military History

Mirage Shot Down

F-15 Eagle - Conservapedia

iranian_F_4_Phantom_LOSSES

It is all the source you need. LMAO Iranians believe it was foreign pilots but not Saudi LoL. Oh boy your soldiers will be so much fun to kick their *** back and forth up and down and sideways. They will attack believing they will not have any resistance as one Iranian I know put it "Arabs are genetically afraid of Persians, When the war starts they will all drop their rifles and run" it should be really really interesting when Iranian soldiers are crying "Nooooo they didn't run heeeeelp they are killing us they are killliiing uuussss" but ofcourse Khameni will see how his plan is not working then he will send human waves in some "Gran Shahadat" or something killing millions unnecessarily because we all know how little they hold the life of their soldiers.

WoW I really petty Iran you know.
this a pic of an arab pilot just this and you are still dreaming
trust there is no iranian that he or she wanne take your land because arabistan is a desret just this.in our war we'll just destroy your oil well and few years later arabistan will return to 100 years ago!

Amazon.com: Iranian F-14 Tomcat Units in Combat (Combat Aircraft) (9781841767871): Tom Cooper, Chris Davey: Books
The Iranian F-14 force saw much more combat than their US brothers. During the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq war IRIAF F-14 drivers claimed some 100~ confirmed victories over Saddam Hussein’s air force. It is known that only 5 of the Iranian F-14s were lost in air to air combat during the war, giving them a very respectable kill ratio of some 20:1. Their victims included both older MiG-21 and 23 series aircraft but also the more advanced Mirage F1 and the vaunted MiG-25. Standing orders to pilots in Saddam Hussein’s air force was that when an F-14 arrived in the sky they were not to engage but to break off and evade combat. The most successful Iranian F-14 pilot was Major Jalal Zandi, who shot down 9 confirmed and 3 unconfirmed Iraqi combat aircraft. Another Iranian F-14 pilot, Major Rahnavard, flying alone attacked a formation of 12 Iraqi MiGs over the Persian Gulf in two separate engagements, downing four aircraft in one day.

this a pic of an arab pilot just this and you are still dreaming
trust there is no iranian that he or she wanne take your land because arabistan is a desret just this.in our war we'll just destroy your oil well and few years later arabistan will return to 100 years ago!

See. It is not about taking Land. But we will eventually incorporate Persia back into the Islamic world. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said before "Persians are a sheep ram or two, and then there will be no more Persia" This is simply the second ram and you will be put down to place accordingly.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Amazon.com: Iranian F-14 Tomcat Units in Combat (Combat Aircraft) (9781841767871): Tom Cooper, Chris Davey: Books
The Iranian F-14 force saw much more combat than their US brothers. During the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq war IRIAF F-14 drivers claimed some 100~ confirmed victories over Saddam Hussein’s air force. It is known that only 5 of the Iranian F-14s were lost in air to air combat during the war, giving them a very respectable kill ratio of some 20:1. Their victims included both older MiG-21 and 23 series aircraft but also the more advanced Mirage F1 and the vaunted MiG-25. Standing orders to pilots in Saddam Hussein’s air force was that when an F-14 arrived in the sky they were not to engage but to break off and evade combat. The most successful Iranian F-14 pilot was Major Jalal Zandi, who shot down 9 confirmed and 3 unconfirmed Iraqi combat aircraft. Another Iranian F-14 pilot, Major Rahnavard, flying alone attacked a formation of 12 Iraqi MiGs over the Persian Gulf in two separate engagements, downing four aircraft in one day.

Ummm. We are talking about how our F-15s kicked your F-4's a$$ and how we waited for you to do something but you were too scared. Anyways serves you right for sinking our civilian ships. Barbarians is what you are.

it has nothing to do with $30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

i know whom you are and trust me i have not single minute for blind haters . but its your last wish which i complete . simply because even i bring you live fire video you will still bash and bash bash , you guys not here for learn and teach or shear the info but here for troll flame bash and counter .shooting down a jet is not a damn something which can't be done . we have dozens of pilots they shot down israili indian soviet fighters .

Collections search | Imperial War Museums[materialString][0]=%22rubber%22&filter[themeString][0]=%22Aerial%20Warfare%22&filter[webCategory][0]=%22equipment%22&query=

Jan J. Safarik: Air Aces Home Page

StrategyPage.com - Combat Information Center analysis, facts and figures about military conflicts and leaders - Military History

Mirage Shot Down

F-15 Eagle - Conservapedia

iranian_F_4_Phantom_LOSSES
ohh how much is your IQ?
the first,second,third and fourth source say that this arab pilot killed TWO IRAQI F-1.not TWO IRANIAN f-4
and others say that two f-4 were destroyed by two f-15 just this.
Ummm. We are talking about how our F-15s kicked your F-4's a$$ and how we waited for you to do something but you were too scared. .
we were under attack of Iraq and USA(in tanke war).and then you added.how could we do that?
by the way we gave back that money by destroying your tankers
Anyways serves you right for sinking our civilian ships. Barbarians is what you are
that oil was going to helped our enemy.we had to destroy them.

I don't need to. Just two Typhoons and two F-15s and maybe one Tornado sent to Iran will bomb your entire country to Kingdom come. Maybe you guys can send Saeqah's to intercept?? LMAO.
no we'll just lounch some few thousands balastic missile into your oil well and رياض.and we'll give your crashed fighters back
That is more than good enough to teach you your place.
and teach you not to lie alot

Iran
The Shia-Sunni conflict between the two countries also played a pivotal role in the Iran-Iraq war when Saudi authorities pledged US$25 billion of aid to the Iraq government that was led by Sunni President Saddam Hussein. The Iran-Iraq War increased Saudi concern about their security, leading to their financial support to Iraq, although the relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia at that time were not warm. Therefore, the reason for helping Iraq was that Saudi Arabia recognised that revolutionary Iran was a far greater threat to its survival and the stability of the region. Saudi Arabia also encouraged other Arab states of the Persian Gulf, including Kuwait, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, to do the same by giving financial support to Iraq.[6] To cover the costs of the war Saudi Arabia dramatically increased its oil production. This increase in oil production by Saudi Arabia was aimed to weaken Iran's ability to fund its campaigns. But this measure by Saudi Arabia did not have a desired impact on Iran because it also cost the Saudi government billions in revenue because oil prices plunged from over $30 a barrel to less than $15 by the mid 1980s.[7] During the Iran- Iraq war, Iran flew their aircraft in Saudi airspace and also threatened Saudi Arabia and Kuwait with severe consequences if they would not stop supporting Iraq. But unlike America, Saudi Arabia did not break diplomatic relations with Iran even during the worst periods of tension following the revolution and during the Iran-Iraq war.[8]
this is the reality Mosa, don't make it the other way

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom