What's new

Trying to sell small arms, fighter jets to Saudi Arabia: Sartaj

Yep! I'm blowing my *** off again! And you're surprised? What an idiot! There seems to be no shortage of trolls and feather brains on this forum.

Prove it and i'll admit.

And you didnt reply to the rest of my post. Goes to show what you really are, half assed attempts to troll.

Bugger off.

Prove it and i'll admit.

And you didnt reply to the rest of my post. Goes to show what you really are, half assed attempts to troll.

Bugger off.
Mind your language kid. Your comments made you look immature and silly. Grow up.

Mind your language kid. Your comments made you look immature and silly. Grow up.

Because you dont have any ground to stand on? I dont tolerate BS. Be it Indian, PAkistani. BS is BS. Prove me you allegations until then do as i said. Bugger off. You dont wanna see the ground realities is one thing but to make asinine accusations and future predictions is another thing.

Immature, sure i am.

I am fine with it, infact i will praise NS govt if they are successful in selling fighter jets to Saudis..

all nonsense that they are trying... 1.5 Billion Dollars ring a bell or not? and these arms shall be used against Muslim Brethren..
O mr they have given you free oil after nuclear tests for 4 to 5 years they have many times payed for your defence deals Mr 1.5 billion dollars is nothing for them and as for stingers they can get from BLACK Market too all weapons are available

Any proof or you blowing out of your *** again?

Please spare us your care for other "Muslim" nations after your stance on Kashmir.

Hypocrisy galore you Indians.

Syria will not be ever able to pay back Pakistan even if it came to that. The same leadership we sent help to during Arab Israel wars. They were in the wrong, they handled it even worse and are now nothing but a shadow of former self. Ever been to Syria? I have. Ever met with people? I have. They had issues, bubbling under the surface. It only exploded when the security forces cracked down hard and violently. Then the war erupted.

I'm sorry if my countrymen particularly Shias see it from the prism of Iran, but they negate the actual footing of which the war started. The civil war had been on the right cause. Just as when Iran started supporting Assad then the Gulf countries supported their militias and then comes AQ and the likes into play.

If anyone negates and says FSA is terrorist, they need to know the actual stories behind the war. Not just propaganda from both sides.

Your countrymen are not all Shias but Sunnis, they see it not through the prism of Shiasm but through blood and heritage.

Sunni or Shia Iranians are our people we will always support them against Arabs and even if it means killing our countrymen along the way who support Arabs then be it.

Religion is secondary it doesn't come in to it, hatred of Arabs along the racial line has everything to do with it.

Purely racial, god give me the strength to spare none from the desert.

Your countrymen are not all Shias but Sunnis, they see it not through the prism of Shiasm but through blood and heritage.

Sunni or Shia Iranians are our people we will always support them against Arabs and even if it means killing our countrymen along the way who support Arabs then be it.

Religion is secondary it doesn't come in to it, hatred of Arabs along the racial line has everything to do with it.

Purely racial, god give me the strength to spare none from the desert.

Your Prophet was the desert man. He preferred heat over cold. Please thats my point, be it Shia sunni whatever. If you discount the atrocities committed by Assad and his thugs to start this war then we my friend differ. He was a dictator but became brutal when his forces cracked down. Thats it.

Now if you support Iranians and are ready to kill our countrymen who support Arbees then my dear friend you dont have the numbers nor firepower.

And Iranians look down on Pakistanis not as equals. So i dont give two shits for them nor the arbees.

Your Prophet was the desert man. He preferred heat over cold. Please thats my point, be it Shia sunni whatever. If you discount the atrocities committed by Assad and his thugs to start this war then we my friend differ. He was a dictator but became brutal when his forces cracked down. Thats it.

Now if you support Iranians and are ready to kill our countrymen who support Arbees then my dear friend you dont have the numbers nor firepower.

And Iranians look down on Pakistanis not as equals. So i dont give two shits for them nor the arbees.

Arabs treat you as an equal do they?.

Well numbers will come roll that smoke wagon and see what happens.

I told you religion doesn't matter, before it I was a ghilzai after it am still a ghilzai.

Taliban didn't have numbers and fire power and then what happened, look around you.

You wanna kiss Arab *** go for it, but me I am not confused about who my racial group is.

Arabs treat you as an equal do they?.

Well numbers will come roll that smoke wagon and see what happens.

I told you religion doesn't matter, before it I was a ghilzai after it am still a ghilzai.

Taliban didn't have numbers and fire power and then what happened, look around you.

You wanna kiss Arab *** go for it, but me I am not confused about who my racial group is.

Where did i say I kiss arab ***? Hain. You guys are very emotional. Shit dont work that way homie. Neither Iranians nor Arabs look at us as equals. Yet you will die for them being ghilzai ( which i have no idea what it is), we have similar people like you but 10x in numbers to do the same for their Arab masters. Point being where does Pak fit in it?

Taliban had us to support them, to resupply. Not Arab masters and without us they would be crushed, without our refuge they would have been dead and gone. They are no special creatures from heaven. They had people like us support them. And dont Taliban hate Iranian types the Northern Alliance?

Religion does matter and if you stay on those lines there is an Ayah and hadeeth saying not to do what you're proud to affiliate with. Not my place to teach you Islam or anything.

Where did i say I kiss arab ***? Hain. You guys are very emotional. Shit dont work that way homie. Neither Iranians nor Arabs look at us as equals. Yet you will die for them being ghilzai ( which i have no idea what it is), we have similar people like you but 10x in numbers to do the same for their Arab masters. Point being where does Pak fit in it?

Taliban had us to support them, to resupply. Not Arab masters and without us they would be crushed, without our refuge they would have been dead and gone. They are no special creatures from heaven. They had people like us support them. And dont Taliban hate Iranian types the Northern Alliance?

Religion does matter and if you stay on those lines there is an Ayah and hadeeth saying not to do what you're proud to affiliate with. Not my place to teach you Islam or anything.

Each to their own.

Pakistan should mind it's own business and develop itself, it shouldn't support Arabs or anyone else for that matter.

We are Pukhtoons we were that before and after Islam, religion doesn't matter our kind and our country does.

Each to their own.

Pakistan should mind it's own business and develop itself, it shouldn't support Arabs or anyone else for that matter.

We are Pukhtoons we were that before and after Islam, religion doesn't matter our kind and our country does.

Phir pukhtoon, yaar tum log kabhi baat n manna :p:

You should be like @Hyperion, Pakistan first. I like his attitude he doesnt care for Arab or Iran. Only Pakistan.

so the cat is out of the bag, eh?

1.5 billion dollar aint a gift.

Burrs mat manna
Log 15$ aaj ki date Mein upne baap ko bhi nahi dete
1.5 billion $ thou fir bhi Ummah ko de rahe ho

Phir pukhtoon, yaar tum log kabhi baat n manna :p:

You should be like @Hyperion, Pakistan first. I like his attitude he doesnt care for Arab or Iran. Only Pakistan.

No do I care for Arab or Iran but if we had to choose then obviously we will choose people who we share heritage and culture with.

Obviously Pakistan comes first.

Ps @Hyperion is not a ghilzai so he thinks different.

No do I care for Arab or Iran but if we had to choose then obviously we will choose people who we share heritage and culture with.

Obviously Pakistan comes first.

Ps @Hyperion is not a ghilzai so he thinks different.

Pukhtoon, speaking language of bandooq and dushmani :p:

Any proof or you blowing out of your *** again?

Please spare us your care for other "Muslim" nations after your stance on Kashmir.

Hypocrisy galore you Indians.

Syria will not be ever able to pay back Pakistan even if it came to that. The same leadership we sent help to during Arab Israel wars. They were in the wrong, they handled it even worse and are now nothing but a shadow of former self. Ever been to Syria? I have. Ever met with people? I have. They had issues, bubbling under the surface. It only exploded when the security forces cracked down hard and violently. Then the war erupted.

I'm sorry if my countrymen particularly Shias see it from the prism of Iran, but they negate the actual footing of which the war started. The civil war had been on the right cause. Just as when Iran started supporting Assad then the Gulf countries supported their militias and then comes AQ and the likes into play.

If anyone negates and says FSA is terrorist, they need to know the actual stories behind the war. Not just propaganda from both sides.
In logon ka to who haal hai, begani shadi main abdullah dewana. Pakistan can sell the weapons to the jews if it makes her money. And as for asshead he can go to hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom