What's new

3 Targets are Given to Indian Army across LOC to strike. Indian Media claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
A three point target has been given to the Indian Army's Northern Commander, the GoC 15 Corps, the GoC 16 Corps and the Chief of the Indian Army. Potential targets have already been identified. The MoD will brief Indian PM Modi tomorrow. Storm clouds continue to gather over south asia.

@Windjammer @Side-Winder @Arsalan @Areesh

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I am sensing a way like situation too. If the war does break out. Its not because of the even that took out 17 soldiers who were doing their job for their country, but to stop the CPEC (good, bad or ugly, one has to respect soldiers as they represent their country above their feelings). So this war if it breaks out, should be referred to as "The CPEC Stop Conflict".

The way you said it, it looked as you were supporting India.

How is your family in Srinagar? How people in IOK look between India and Pakistan? Are they aware of current hostilities and Indian desire for war with Pakistan?
the issue betwen kashmiris and indians is seperate from pakistan, indian brings pakistan name into it just to cover brutality in the valley. just like with these 18 bhainchaods, they dare show videos all over zee tv etc of there families morning there dead how many times did they fuckers ever show 1 photo of the distraught families who were burying there kids in kashmir, f__k them laanat to them.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I am sensing a way like situation too. If the war does break out. Its not because of the even that took out 17 soldiers who were doing their job for their country, but to stop the CPEC (good, bad or ugly, one has to respect soldiers as they represent their country above their feelings). So this war if it breaks out, should be referred to as "The CPEC Stop Conflict".

Some people were sensing upcoming hostility or even war from India before completion of CPEC.

3 + 3 = 9 that will be the respond on your end if you ever dare , start thinking about friendship and peace and stop blaming your wrong doing which is backfiring in your *** now against Pakistan.
Pakistan does not have the capacity to hit back the way you describe. It is more to do with us thinking differently. When Mercedes goes through a slum and some beggar throws a stone. The driver might just move on instead of fighting. This is because the beget has nothing to lose but he has costly Mercedes.

Meet Its Father
0023.jpg

Lol then bring it on what is holding you, it will be now epic shame for you guys to back down. :lol: "We are waiting".

Pakistan does not have the capacity to hit back the way you describe. It is more to do with us thinking differently. When Mercedes goes through a slum and some beggar throws a stone. The driver might just move on instead of fighting. This is because the beget has nothing to lose but he has costly Mercedes.
It is a shame you have compared your Bharat to a beggar. :lol:

India doesn't realize this but sooner than they think its going to be a 2 front war for them. China has invested a lot in Pakistan and they know that CPEC is bothering Indians. They wont let all that investment go to waste because of some burnt arses. Let the games begin.

Lol Indian State doesn't have any balls Pakistanis should stop taking things said by India seriously.

Such a delusional country, though i fear they might counter attack via their proxies aka ttp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom