What's new

3 Targets are Given to Indian Army across LOC to strike. Indian Media claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thing is totally different Indian attack will be responded with full might and no sanctions would come with that. Yes African countries are doing great job millions die in civil war and they can do nothing about it. Why we have so much big military because it's is the reason that India didn't attacked you in 2002 and in 2008 and even now it won't. Your own Tribal area don't want any border with Afghanistan. List of achievements is way to large you have done things which super powers have failed to do.
pretty much ignorance run such ideas...African civil war are not because of lack of military but because of lack of institutions, infact large military countries were the one which fell into civil wars first..
i dont want waste my time lecturing you on that..

small countries have done better job protecting their boarders than what pakistan has done recently both diplomatically and military, look at indian response with 17 dead soldier and compare that with our response when our soldiers were killed..

fault lies within us by supporting and defending our rich generals

But we don't have other choice...you want kashmir and we can't leave it..give up the claim on kashmir and promoting non state actors..everything will be fine

I don't want Kashmir :rofl:. I love my 50 states and a democracy that has run the globe for a century now :enjoy:. I am a democracy lover, I want people to chose who they want to be with through their right to vote. The intolerant, forceful and violent occupation of Kashmir belongs to you guys.

Now taking the issue back to between you and the Pakistanis, well, what's been going on in Kashmir for the past few months, people getting killed, children getting blind due to certain weapons used by the IA....where are the "non state actors" there? Its the Indian Army involved with everything. How is this place peaceful when there are 7 soldiers to 1 civilian in Indian side of the Kashmir??

You will call me names and Pakistani and all that, that's fine, continue on with personals. But the point is, you can't force your rule on people who don't want to be ruled by you. Force will only last till a point. I've studied history going back to 1000's and everywhere you see a forceful occupation, it ends at some point. In fact, the best example, is India and Pakistan. Think about it, the Britts ruled you forcefully and took over your country under the disguise of the East India Company. They stayed there for a long time but what happened? They had to leave as the people revolted, revolted and revolted. Its one thing to say a "group" of people out of a state doesn't want to be a part of the country, and we have those groups in the US too, like some folks in Texas, would love it if it became an independent republic. But its just a group. But in Kashmir, its not a group.......you are a democratic country and you gained independence the same way through struggle. The Kashmiri's right to vote was over taken by force and you can't occupy an entire state. This is another Indian independence struggle. Sad part is, it is against India, which herself gained independence through struggle from the British!! One would think you'd know better and would have more respect for other's right to vote. But oh well!!

A three point target has been given to the Indian Army's Northern Commander, the GoC 15 Corps, the GoC 16 Corps and the Chief of the Indian Army. Potential targets have already been identified. The MoD will brief Indian PM Modi tomorrow. Storm clouds continue to gather over south asia.

@Windjammer @Side-Winder @Arsalan @Areesh
Three targets are 1 2 3 go.............anyway its all media hyp but it seems Indian intelligence is some how involve in this standoff. ...look at the timing.

I don't know what your Forces , feel they are doing but I can assure you this abuse will not be taken lightly

Kashmir is a land that belongs to Kashmiri people , they owned it for generation your military came around only after 1947 and started beating people around to fit them into a model they refuse to accept

People will protest just like forefathers protested to gain their freedom , if beating down people was wrong then it is wrong now

I don't take beating of civilians lightly it is a Human Right Violation

main-qimg-2abc46d6dbb8be8398d9bb94114d20b9-c

• Hyderabad (Taken by military action i.e sudden attack )
  • Kashmir (Tried to take it by military action , Kashmir have not accepted India)
  • Goa , attacked 1963
It is part of history

Red/Pink areas in map = INDEPENDENT, NOT PART OF BRITISH RAJ, the people had legitimate right to choose their path

What right India has to take a group of independent people "Kashmiri"take their land and start to beat them with a military force?

All with Pakistan and we are with people of Kashmir

burhanfuneralbd_072516023726.jpg

How many guns do you see?
burhan-wani-story_647_070916051953.jpg

These people all deserve beating because they are risking their lives to pay respect to their own
who supported their cause and desire for freedom

24a.jpg

How many weapons they have ? What do they have ?

How many more POW will be beaten ?
28-photo1-kashmir.jpg

What is the point of forcing people into anything ? They were INDEPENDENT before 1947 they do not accept India in 1947 regardless of what Indian politicians preach !!!?

Who is the owner of land .................the PEOPLE Kashmiri ? !

Who is this group of Indian politicians who orders their military to take over Independent Kashmir ? !

Is INDIA = EAST INDIAN COMPANY ?

When a region did not even belonged to India what gives the current generation right to still beat up the "REAL OWNERS OF KASHMIR" their mother and daughters and elderly ?

Facebook-Quotes-16998.jpg

Why humiliate these people ? They seek their own identity and it is not with India
Just like Gandhi or Jinnah sought a state hood for their own people by protest and political movement

- Kashmir was never INDIA'S, the decision to take their state was a military move by then politicians who felt it would be good to grow territory

Its is not the right of any human to beat up a population and demand their love and control them

I don't know what is in the Indian politician's head where they just cannot understand the basic principle around respect human life and value of other human being where they would order a military operation against civilians

The contradictions are ENORMOUS it is as if a group of rouge politicians took over and started all these military campaigns

1947 -> Kashmir , conflict with Pakistan
1948 - > Attack on Hyderabad
1961 - > Conflict with Portuguese again military intervention

1962-63 -> Conflict with China
1965-> Again attempt to start conflict with Pakistan
1971-> Again conflict with Pakistan

The people of Kashmir are still beaten - the core issue is same you took a land that was not yours and now you are beating up the people who were the origional owners of that land
It is all justified (Why becasue some politician signs the order to beat up people)

Core problem is your military is abusing Human Rights with approval from Indian officals

(Image below) This was the future that the fore fathers wished and after the death of Gandhi the control went into hands of folks (In india) who started military ops to grow India alot happened after 1948)
Photograph_of_Jinnah_with_Gandhi_in_1944_(Photo_429-17).jpg

After gandhi (Assassination of course), someone gained more control to start various military operations. All the issues happen after his death. No one to check the NEGATIVE force , he always favored none violence and no military action

Someone in india (politician group) had this bright idea we have military power we will take over Kashmir and that mentality has lived on till now rather then accepting the reality. It was not just not 1 politician it was group - the idea was same "WE HAVE TO TEACH PAKISTAN A LESSON? "

Like wtf ... 1 vote over vote of Million + kashmiri ? who made that stupid rule, this is how we got involved becasue it is complete RUBBISH that Kashmir people's will is not respected

That is why Kashmir is at how it is today ... denial of basic human right to freedom to choose

CYCLE IS SAME
> Beat up Kashmiri
> Blame Pakistan on something
> Media goes crazy
> Indian politicians claim Pakistan is interfering

Oye what interference , it is not even your land look in the map 'INDEPENDENT STATES"
If UK citizens get to vote out of Europe why can't Kashmiri get their vote?

Did 1 man in UK vote on whole UK counntry ? if it will join European union or not
No the whole country / region voted !!!! That is democracy and democratic way
Not beating up population

So who made this law ? yes go send your force in to beat up Kashmiri in 2016

EXAMPLE:

If I told you I found this fortune teller in India and he wrote me "DEED" to sell me India for
1 Lakh rupee , and thus I am the owner of India. Obviously you would laugh and say well it is not valid becasue we all have 1 billion voters and they will vote to this sale or not.......................... MAKES SENSE ? Sounds reasonable thing - Right it is a logical demand ? or not ?

So now apply this same logic to Kashmir ? Is that not what they are also saying let us free to choose our destiny

Last edited:
pretty much ignorance run such ideas...African civil war are not because of lack of military but because of lack of institutions, infact large military countries were the one which fell into civil wars first..
i dont want waste my time lecturing you on that..

small countries have done better job protecting their boarders than what pakistan has done recently both diplomatically and military, look at indian response with 17 dead soldier and compare that with our response when our soldiers were killed..

fault lies within us by supporting and defending our rich generals
Yes small countries have protected borders only when they weren't attacked the moment they were attacked they failed to do anything. Generals are not the issue corrupt politicians are and their blind supporters. Your Military is the reason you have managed to defeat TTP and BLA. Your military is the reason India is failing to attack you again and again. Your military is the reason why Karachi is getting its peace restored. Go ask corrupt and thug politicians what are they doing to improve Police Force and civil intelligence agencies

well the women and elderly wont be beaten up if they are not throwing stones. Soldiers are also humans they are not gods that they wont get hurt if a stone hits them. Secondly, kashmir has a history of voilent past why bring in the elderly and children there.

DONT tell me that Pakistan has kashmir issue on the humanitarian grounds. Pakistan has 0 humanitarian interest in Kashmir. You know it, i know it world knows it. Period. The world works on economics not on humanity. Even in Pakistan. It is cold hearted truth.

Now coming to lawsuits, havent u tried that in international courts, do you know how much regard your gov has regard for international laws? (read hafiz saeed)
Really this is logic for you, comparing stone throwing an act of desperation to killing of innocent civilians by these so called soldiers????

I hope they have informed General Umar Khalid Khurasani about these 3 targets. After all he is the one who is to plan these attacks.
There is no truth to this report. Armed forces would never share such details with the media.

GoC 15 Corps and GoC 16 Corps leaded by another Prasad :lol:. Dont repeat history we know what happened to the old 65 Prasad when he attacked Lahore from three sides.

Indians if you want to DANCE We are READY!!!!!!!

Im no expert, but if you want action; you dont let your third rate yellow journos blast it away.
Operation punish pak, LMAO.

what India does within its own borders its non of your business.besides did you take seriously the nearly thousand pakistani civilians killed in US drone strikes? You certainly have more love for Indian kashmiris than your own countrymen.
Try saying that again and you wont return to this forum (at least with this ID anyway; your desperate kind are making ID's faster than you are reproducing kids naturally)

@WAJsal Full troll thread, and trolling by every badge of this forum..... Do moderate (if not delete the thread) when ever time permits.....

Bhagatwanrio ... mard bano ab ... aana zarur ... baki sab intezam kar lia hai ham ne. Is bar lashon k sath taboot bhe ham he dain gai tumhe, last time kafi issues ho gaye thai na is lye .. don't worry .. Just dare to come. 8-)

Try saying that again and you wont return to this forum (at least with this ID anyway; your desperate kind are making ID's faster than you are reproducing kids naturally)

Go thru the thread.... Full of troll posts.... Not that any better is expected looking at the title....

A three point target has been given to the Indian Army's Northern Commander, the GoC 15 Corps, the GoC 16 Corps and the Chief of the Indian Army. Potential targets have already been identified. The MoD will brief Indian PM Modi tomorrow. Storm clouds continue to gather over south asia.

@Windjammer @Side-Winder @Arsalan @Areesh
And they will beg dgmo tahreek tahfuz Hindustani molana radio to calm there butthurt ... this is maximum they can do..,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom