What's new

3 Targets are Given to Indian Army across LOC to strike. Indian Media claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....reading the weirdest example of the day.....who has the Mercedes? The combined $ 150 billion worth CPEC that the entire India and the Indian PM has announced "it will be stopped at every cost", or the poor 17 brave Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the line of duty (RIP) to them? In my opinion, the Mercedes is the CPEC here. The 17 soldiers sadly are playing in the hands of war monger leaders after they are dead.

If you gave them a choice to be with their families or die, I'd bet you they'd want to be with their families. Which is where I am going with this, how many more humans have to suffer (with the risk of a nuclear war) before both of you and the Kashmiris can attain peace?

At the current pace, both India and Pakistan are set to take each other back to the stone age. What you don't realize, outside of the fake bravado and macho-ism, is that, the end would be very disturbing for both. Its not a matter of if one is bigger in area vs. the other. Its how many millions and big cities will be gone and how far back either of the countries will go (back to 1940's)!!

Its sad to see ego's and certain interests on both sides going above the benefits of the common man on both sides!!
Of course we own the Mercedes. Talk about CPEC when it happens and when it starts to give you what you are claiming. As of today my example is correct. Pakistan barely has anything and India has lot going and hence we do not want to get into war.

Indians need to put their money where their mouth is, stop the chit chat. The massive human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir have made pakistanis angry, they are probably hoping the indians do something stupid.

Indians need to put their money where their mouth is, stop the chit chat. The massive human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir have made pakistanis angry, they are probably hoping the indians do something stupid.

They were hoping Modi would be a leader that will be firm with Pakistan and take military action. I've seen so many comments by now, by Indians, saying he is a liar or coward.

Of course we own the Mercedes. Talk about CPEC when it happens and when it starts to give you what you are claiming. As of today my example is correct. Pakistan barely has anything and India has lot going and hence we do not want to get into war.

I like your post and just for the last sentence, I won't respond further to drag this out more about the Mercedes issue as I differ in opinion. But my opinion is superseded by your last sentence so I will remain silent and would appreciate your post instead. I will have given you more credit if your post had more of a human touch like "we wouldn't want war because it kills innocents on both sides". But you still earned some respect from me. Probably the first person to say "no war" in these threads I've been reading all day :tup:

It was Umar Naray not Umar Khalid Khalid Khurasani.

The rat was head of TTP in Mohmand and is hiding in Afghanistan right now like other TTP rats.
It turns out they are same guy. Umar Naray and Umar Khalid Khurasani are names of same. And any misadventure of Indian Armed Forces will lead to full scale war.

It turns out they are same guy. Umar Naray and Umar Khalid Khurasani are names of same. And any misadventure of Indian Armed Forces will lead to full scale war.
conventional or non conventional war ?

14372330_1034279096671182_9196634246933674676_o.jpg

they dont need to, for some reasons, we dont have balls to hit simple targets in afgh, they will simply push up their proxy war..we have neither the diplomatic strength nor the political will to contain threats from Iran and afg

they dont need to, for some reasons, we dont have balls to hit simple targets in afgh, they will simply push up their proxy war..we have neither the diplomatic strength nor the political will to contain threats from Iran and afg
Attacking Afghanistan will bring lot of political trouble Mr. In case of India attacking us and than we responding will only expose India. And our response would be justified in this case but if we go and attack Afghanistan you are looking at sanctions and also more trouble on your Afghan Border.

Not sure about this development. It's actually 3 point agend against Pakistan.

India media is world's worst. When even Indians don't know what is going on, what talk are we having here in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom