What's new

3 Targets are Given to Indian Army across LOC to strike. Indian Media claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
these three point targets will be the universities and schools...

don't expect that children killer and coward will face you in the direct fight..

after Pathankot. as usual children killer attack on university to satisfy his coward ego..

Of course, India wants some. Just look at all this sweet goodness:

UYNkT3A.jpg
Meet Its Father
0023.jpg

Whats being acheived by india in spreading this sort of news? What they are seeking by enciting us? Wierd!!

In 2002, these guys waited for almost a year but seems the Indians decided to end up testing their own mines.

28a340953bf569394f07d00be057c755.jpg

This time around some of these guys are keen to add more chapters to their proud history.

14317527_1713525662246187_3932687887666622916_n.jpg

Rafale fighters bhi last 10 saal se deal ho rahi ha.. aur last 10 years se hi india attack kar raha ha paksitan ma in bollywood movies and media

jesay rafael deal ka kheta ha... ke le lo ab too aur jaan choro..

same goes for surgical strike.. do it and stop telling us everyday. we are ready to give you a bloody nose that your coming generations will remember whole life

But you are supporting them.
how? most my family live in sirinagar. I hate what there doing to kashmiri ppl. When i said inshallah i was saying this should a time come they decide to attack InshAllah pakistan is prepared to answer them, your acting paranoid as usual

how? most my family live in sirinagar. I hate what there doing to kashmiri ppl. When i said inshallah i was saying this should a time come they decide to attack InshAllah pakistan is prepared to answer them, your acting paranoid as usual

sometimes, you sound like a double --- tripple agent

The way you said it, it looked as you were supporting India.

How is your family in Srinagar? How people in IOK look between India and Pakistan? Are they aware of current hostilities and Indian desire for war with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom