What's new

3 Targets are Given to Indian Army across LOC to strike. Indian Media claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan's response at this moment should be to mate 3 missiles with nukes and point them towards Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. :butcher:

Hahaha Have you guys watch the video, what they are saying is that well we were really angry and we were going to punish Pakistan but then we realized most of our soldiers died because of fire not because of the attackers. They only killed 4 of our soldiers, it was Agni that killed the rest.

So I guess now India will not lit up a single fire for a whole day to punish Agni, even Ramu kaka's arthi has to wait for a day. I have enough respect for Indian armed forces to call this report a complete BS.

Pakistan does not have the capacity to hit back the way you describe. It is more to do with us thinking differently. When Mercedes goes through a slum and some beggar throws a stone. The driver might just move on instead of fighting. This is because the beget has nothing to lose but he has costly Mercedes.

So....reading the weirdest example of the day.....who has the Mercedes? The combined $ 150 billion worth CPEC that the entire India and the Indian PM has announced "it will be stopped at every cost", or the poor 17 brave Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the line of duty (RIP) to them? In my opinion, the Mercedes is the CPEC here. The 17 soldiers sadly are playing in the hands of war monger leaders after they are dead.

If you gave them a choice to be with their families or die, I'd bet you they'd want to be with their families. Which is where I am going with this, how many more humans have to suffer (with the risk of a nuclear war) before both of you and the Kashmiris can attain peace?

At the current pace, both India and Pakistan are set to take each other back to the stone age. What you don't realize, outside of the fake bravado and macho-ism, is that, the end would be very disturbing for both. Its not a matter of if one is bigger in area vs. the other. Its how many millions and big cities will be gone and how far back either of the countries will go (back to 1940's)!!

Its sad to see ego's and certain interests on both sides going above the benefits of the common man on both sides!!

Hahaha Have you guys watch the video, what they are saying is that well we were really angry and we were going to punish Pakistan but then we realized most of our soldiers died because of fire not because of the attackers. They only killed 4 of our soldiers, it was Agni that killed the rest.

So I guess now India will not lit up a single fire for a whole day to punish Agni, even Ramu kaka's arthi has to wait for a day. I have enough respect for Indian armed forces to call this report a complete BS.

in the aftermath, they should also hang their entire Agni missile series..

here is the real indian army = modis army.

p03hb118.jpg

They can give as many targets as they want, India won't make any such strikes, because they know Pakistan will simply strike back. India won't start a war with Pakistan.

Pakistan isn't a weak nation, fighting a large scale civil war.

Four Mujahids just took out 17 soldiers.. SMH!... and here they are dreaming about striking inside AJK. Indian forces lacking some real training.. I truly hope these 3 targets arent inside Azad Kashmir because that would be a big mistake on Indian behalf. As a Kashmiri from Muzaffarabad I can assure you after Burhan Wani martydom, Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir became more active towards Azadi of Jammu Kashmir. If India decides to strike inside Azad Kashmir just be ready for retaliation not only by PAK FAUJ but Civilians of Azad Kashmir. Indian forces will face civilian opposition from J&K and AJK plus PAK FAUJ jawans coming fresh from battle zone of Wazirstan will be welcoming India as well along the LOC. India wont be able to hold Kashmir for long this time which can escalate to full fledge war if India forces decides to enter Pakistan in desperation.

Don't dare to disrespect upcoming supa pawa's army chief who was involved in fake encounters and disciplined by than COAS of Indian army.
i was not disrespecting this jamadar but disrespecting the di*ck who just found similarity with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom