What's new

3 Targets are Given to Indian Army across LOC to strike. Indian Media claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal Court Case
Crime :
Ordering Troops to Human Rights abuse in Kashmir death of 250-300 Civilians due to direction from these politicians

Three Targets

Criminal #1
150525184741_indian_interior_minister__624x351_afp_nocredit-680x365.jpg

Criminal #2
Parrikar_2417555g.jpg

Target 3
Rhymes with Shodi

We will let you know when third one later when time comes

Last edited:
So....reading the weirdest example of the day.....who has the Mercedes? The combined $ 150 billion worth CPEC that the entire India and the Indian PM has announced "it will be stopped at every cost", or the poor 17 brave Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the line of duty (RIP) to them? In my opinion, the Mercedes is the CPEC here. The 17 soldiers sadly are playing in the hands of war monger leaders after they are dead.

If you gave them a choice to be with their families or die, I'd bet you they'd want to be with their families. Which is where I am going with this, how many more humans have to suffer (with the risk of a nuclear war) before both of you and the Kashmiris can attain peace?

At the current pace, both India and Pakistan are set to take each other back to the stone age. What you don't realize, outside of the fake bravado and macho-ism, is that, the end would be very disturbing for both. Its not a matter of if one is bigger in area vs. the other. Its how many millions and big cities will be gone and how far back either of the countries will go (back to 1940's)!!

Its sad to see ego's and certain interests on both sides going above the benefits of the common man on both sides!!
But we don't have other choice...you want kashmir and we can't leave it..give up the claim on kashmir and promoting non state actors..everything will be fine

Its just a way to make Pakistan run left right and center.
As the time passes it is building pressure on Pakistan to recheck and cross check their fault lines with every media report. This is the primary stage to send the enemy into chaos.

India doesnt matter how loudmouth it may be cannot publish anything in such cases without the consent of government.

Hahaha.. carry on your mental fun-shakes hoping you would make Pakistan "run left right and centre". On ground, other than humiliation, what else are you getting out of it?

Wait for it....
There is a saying in India "Sau sunar ki ek luhar ki".

The idea is there is no point in punishing the populace. It wont solve anything. The point is to cut the root of the problem once for all. If you dont the problem will just be replaced with another problem.

Neither indian forces have mobilized no missiles have been pointed at you. Check your countrymen. They are in frenzy. Something is going to happen. The thing is what?

Lohar idhar bhi haiin mery bhai. If you have fire power, what do you think we are holding up in our arms? You do an action, you'd face its reaction - let there be zero doubt on that.

India is frustrated - this is a sure thing and it doesn't know where to exhaust this out. But if you chose to provoke Pakistan, a 10 years battle hardened and victorious army is waiting for you. India might be stronger on diplomatic fronts but when it comes to war, your bullets and bombs are not more potent than ours. Go on, we are rather waiting to see your response.

Just make sure you tell your military generals not to sit on the border for another year.

Last edited:
Wait for it....
There is a saying in India "Sau sunar ki ek luhar ki".

The idea is there is no point in punishing the populace. It wont solve anything. The point is to cut the root of the problem once for all. If you dont the problem will just be replaced with another problem.

Neither indian forces have mobilized no missiles have been pointed at you. Check your countrymen. They are in frenzy. Something is going to happen. The thing is what?

That is exactly I was saying go after the Home Minister and Minster of Defence , problem is due to their incompetence to beat up kids and women and elderly (Why bring in other indians population just go after the criminal sitting in parliament)

File law suit against these folks in international courts for Deaths of 200-300 civilians

Is this Indian media just hyping up stuff or is it for real?

India neither has diplomatic support of major powers of the world nor military capability to succeed in such an endeavor.

Attacking Afghanistan will bring lot of political trouble Mr. In case of India attacking us and than we responding will only expose India. And our response would be justified in this case but if we go and attack Afghanistan you are looking at sanctions and also more trouble on your Afghan Border.
the same is true for pakistan responding to indian strike..

point is we have neither responded to drones nor afghn interference..we have failed first diplomatically and on second front military...countries with no military are doing better job...one wonders why do we have such a big military

no reforms in FATA, no boarder management b/w pak-aghn..the list of failures is too large

the same is true for pakistan responding to indian strike..

point is we have neither responded to drones nor afghn interference..we have failed first diplomatically and on second front military...countries with no military are doing better job...one wonders why do we have such a big military

no reforms in FATA, no boarder management b/w pak-aghn..the list of failures is too large
No thing is totally different Indian attack will be responded with full might and no sanctions would come with that. Yes African countries are doing great job millions die in civil war and they can do nothing about it. Why we have so much big military because it's is the reason that India didn't attacked you in 2002 and in 2008 and even now it won't. Your own Tribal area don't want any border with Afghanistan. List of achievements is way to large you have done things which super powers have failed to do.

LOL says a person whose country map comes for free everytime someone buys India's map :lol:
more chances of bangladesh wiped out by the sea in a fortnight than India collapsing from within.

Bd is irrelevant here. I was making point from Pakistan side. Don't believe me then try and see what happen. I guarantee you will not be laughing.

Bd is irrelevant here. I was making point from Pakistan side. Don't believe me then try and see what happen. I guarantee you will not be laughing.
Exactly, just like your post.

Indians can only whimper they would never ever dare to do this "Dalair" act .After all they know the capability of their forces..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom