What's new

3 of 4 Mossad spies killed in shootout east of Tehran on Mostafa Khomeini Blvd, Damavand

Arrest Khamenei and the treasonous guardian council members for allowing this shitshow to continue.

Who can arrest the "supreme leader"

Haha see this is the problem you have when you create a pretend God to run your country. There is no one to get rid of him.

brother we cant say that when even our GHQ was not safe. our air force, army and naval bases had been attacked repeatedly resulting in loss of precious lives and billions of dollars worth of machinery.
our POF factories were attacked our engineers and technicians were killed in Wah and Karachi as well.

we are just lucky that the assassins didn't reach our scientists but I give you more chilling news
TTP was able to infiltrate and gain sympathies among our technicians and scientists who were just by a stroke of luck were apprehended and locked up by ISI. Al Qaeda and TTP had been trying for many years to recruit both serving or retried scientists or engineers to make or steal some components to make dirty bombs.
May be wrong observation, but it seems Saudi react on Iranian land through Mujahideen e khalq after recent drone attack by Houthis. May be its Isreal-Saudi joint operation.

At the 21:00 mark in the Omid Dana podcast, we come to find out that rohani actions led to the scientist's murder. I truly hope they suffer a similar fate in the next few days.

Can you please elaborate that? I couldn't get. What actions?

May be wrong observation, but it seems Saudi react on Iranian land through Mujahideen e khalq after recent drone attack by Houthis. May be its Isreal-Saudi joint operation.
I suspect Israelis more than the Saudis . altough both are now allies and as we approach the end of days we see the battle lines are being drawn and the sides are being chosen.
May Allah protect us and keep us on the right path and rid us of infighting.

Can you please elaborate that? I couldn't get. What actions?
According to the presenter in the podcast, during the Ahmadinejad era the names of the nuclear scientists were classified and no one was allowed to know their names, never mind interview them. rohani arranged a personal interview between the scientist and Amano and god knows who else was in that room during said meeting. Alll of the scientists identity should have always remained classified but rohani/zarif team decided that national security is not important and a "deal" was more important than anything else.

Arrest Khamenei and the treasonous guardian council members for allowing this shitshow to continue.
only a genuine Iranian public movement can oust the 1979 revolutionist regime. any foreign interference and support to any political group even peaceful will be rejected or seen with suspicion by Iranian public.
According to the presenter in the podcast, during the Ahmadinejad era the names of the nuclear scientists were classified and no one was allowed to know their names, never mind interview them. rohani arranged a personal interview between the scientist and Amano and god knows who else was in that room during said meeting. Alll of the scientists identity should have always remained classified but rohani/zarif team decided that national security is not important and a "deal" was more important than anything else.
apparently all those scientists have been targeted already or attempts made on them.

That is crazy. Rouhani seems to be a retard. He also messed up your economy

only a genuine Iranian public movement can oust the 1979 revolutionist regime. any foreign interference and support to any political group even peaceful will be rejected or seen with suspicion by Iranian public.
I agree. Iranian people should decide themselves without any foreign interference.

apparently all those scientists have been targeted already or attempts made on them.
They're running a whole parallel army to keep revolution on guard. That's how they're able to keel it successful since long and will be able to.

Also, the Basijis are not going to let anyone do that in public.

A few foiled attempts were made on Fakhrizadeh already. Unfortunately the security measures were simply not adequate because of mostly treason from within.

That is the reason Pakistan military always keep democratic govt millions miles away from strategic assets of nation. That is the success of Pak nuclear program. Even though Late PM Bhutto paid the price of his life for this program.

However, I think even Israel must be surprised how high their casualties were on this mission. Mossad lost 3 Israelis to kill 1 Iranian. So I think the deterrence is still there, because Israel knows they cannot kill any Iranians without getting at least the same number of their own killed.
Mossad lost 3 cannon fodder to kill a scientist.
I say very negligible loss on their side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom