What's new

3 Chinese navy ships visit Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should admit that I cannot understand what you're talking about here...you're trying to deny it or what?
Now, tell to a rumors.... conspiracy theories!? :lol:
Well well, I am pretty clear about you viets' logic base on the conversation with "EastSea", what you welcome is definitely not a "friend" but just the "money". What you should care more about is not shaking "dirty" hand but taking "DIRTY" money, I guess leasing your own soil is way more serious than just shaking hand, right? We never will lease our port to other countries as we did during the late QING dynasty. That's really a humiliation to a independent nation with great sense of self-respect, not to even speak of leasing it to a blood enemy of yourself...
About the 1979, we fought it for ourselves, don't ever use your ill logic to deduce any relationships between these two independent issues with just a chronological order.
We will wellcome anyone is friend, go to our naval base to repair their ships.

Or that is china!? when you shake your dirty hands with U.S and stabbed in our back.

OK, now you're trying to tell me again that you used to have your pride in the past while fighting against US army but now you care nothing about that and are willing to sell your land to US to make some spare money? Is that so?
Very very interesting, and I won't say it's sad...it's good for your poor economy after all. And I won't care about your hostile words against China anymore, cause your viets' IQ is high enough to tell the "nature of the past and now" when you see the real money, and China does has lots of cash to buy you off when she needs to!

You are totally uneducated boy, so you can't understand.
In the past USA used our port bay Cam Ranh to back dictator in Saigon Ngo Dinh Diem and his family to deny general election for peacefully reunify our country.

And now, USA recognized Vietnam as independence state and member of UN and respect our country sovereignty. It's normal when we build new relation with old enemy. The relations should be in all field will be legally when it serve both side interests. It's much more better when US should lifted weapons embargo with us.

wr01.jpg

Panetta in Cam Ranh Bay: Access to Pacific harbors key to US strategy.

Well, I'll simply skip your comment on my education background, it's really a great shame for me to even compare with a viet like you from this aspect. You can say whatever you want and that doesn't hurt my feeling, just like what your country did to China.
But no matter how many empty excuses you are trying to make here, still it's too pale to hide the the fact that you are leasing your own soil to the USA--a blood enemy you called it yourself, and turning your back on Russia--a sincere friend who was said to have supported you for all the time according to your own post also, and the only reason is just because of a higher bid from the USA, if it is not a shame then there's nothing worth putting into the hall of shame on earth!
Please don't ever say anything about China's turning back on you, looking to the mirror and see how you viets are acting like...
Every single move you made is a solid proof of the ungrateful and treacherous nature of you viets!
Shame on you!
You are totally uneducated boy, so you can't understand.
In the past USA used our port bay Cam Ranh to back dictator in Saigon Ngo Dinh Diem and his family to deny general election for peacefully reunify our country.

And now, USA recognized Vietnam as independence state and member of UN and respect our country sovereignty. It's normal when we build new relation with old enemy. The relations should be in all field will be legally when it serve both side interests. It's much more better when US should lifted weapons embargo with us.

wr01.jpg

Panetta in Cam Ranh Bay: Access to Pacific harbors key to US strategy.

OK, now you're trying to tell me again that you used to have your pride in the past while fighting against US army but now you care nothing about that and are willing to sell your land to US to make some spare money? Is that so?
Very very interesting, and I won't say it's sad...it's good for your poor economy after all. And I won't care about your hostile words against China anymore, cause your viets' IQ is high enough to tell the "nature of the past and now" when you see the real money, and China does has lots of cash to buy you off when she needs to!

Well, I'll simply skip your comment on my education background, it's really a great shame for me to even compare with a viet like you from this aspect. You can say whatever you want and that doesn't hurt my feeling, just like what your country did to China.
But no matter how many empty excuses you are trying to make here, still it's too pale to hide the the fact that you are leasing your own soil to the USA--a blood enemy you called it yourself, and turning your back on Russia--a sincere friend who was said to have supported you for all the time according to your own post also, and the only reason is just because of a higher bid from the USA, if it is not a shame then there's nothing worth putting into the hall of shame on earth!
Please don't ever say anything about China's turning back on you, looking to the mirror and see how you viets are acting like...
Every single move you made is a solid proof of the ungrateful and treacherous nature of you viets!
Shame on you!

What did china has been done in the past to against Vietnam in the past ? robbed our Islands Hoang Sa 1974, backed Khmer Rouge to attacked Vietnam from 1976-1978, and yourself China's PLA attacked and destroyed our country and killed innocent Vietnamese 1979. It's true face of Chinese Leadership (may not all chinese people). Chinese aggressors paid his blood on our soil same as US aggressors did in time of Vietnam war.
For Russian, they are our best friend, but they have another calculation on his policy, they can deny our proposal. In any case they are in advantage position to work with us.

Chinese don't have human moral right to say bad thing about us, dirty enemy.

Will Russia’s return to Cam Ranh Bay ?
Will Russia?s return to Cam Ranh Bay deepen rift within ASEAN? - People's Daily Online

I should admit that I cannot understand what you're talking about here...you're trying to deny it or what?

Well well, I am pretty clear about you viets' logic base on the conversation with "EastSea", what you welcome is definitely not a "friend" but just the "money". What you should care more about is not shaking "dirty" hand but taking "DIRTY" money, I guess leasing your own soil is way more serious than just shaking hand, right? We never will lease our port to other countries as we did during the late QING dynasty. That's really a humiliation to a independent nation with great sense of self-respect, not to even speak of leasing it to a blood enemy of yourself...
About the 1979, we fought it for ourselves, don't ever use your ill logic to deduce any relationships between these two independent issues with just a chronological order.

Shame on you!
I agree with EastSea about your poor and pathetic logic and knowledge about political, strategy and economy.

You quote 2 comments from me and draw your words, so you agreed about remain part !?
I was clear that, don't twist it with idiot logic:
Now, tell to a rumors.... conspiracy theories!?
We will wellcome anyone is friend, go to our naval base to repair their ships.
We were enemy in past, but not in current now. The world went to forward, not go back.

In our official foreign policy and defense policy, it's said so clear that: "we will not lease or let foreign set up military base on Vietnam's territory, we don't help a country to against another country" ( I feel tired because I have to say this to many stupid guys spoke out before they try search some value information for themselve.)

You guys said "hear rumors", and no proof, nothing real, just with stupid "rumors". And with idiot logic, you add with "money" and "dirty"... :lol:
Or that is china!? when you shake your dirty hands with U.S and stabbed in our back.
I said about early 1972, not in 1979, Mr. poor knowledge and uneducated boy. I said it clear "shake hand".

300px-Nixon_Mao_1972-02-29.png

I agree with EastSea about your poor and pathetic logic and knowledge about political, strategy and economy.
Yeah, your VIets knowledge of politics, strategy and economy is superb

Our GDP only grown 8% last year and yours was 5%. That is not even counting the size of the economy. Wonder when we will see the result of your superb strategy and politics? When PLAN sink your ship in South CHina Sea?

You are wasting your superb knowledge here, instead, you should teach your government how to run an economy.

I drew the conclusion from your fellow high educated pal "East Sea"'s words, I quoted what was from your own dirty mouth, and the logic there was quite direct and clear, if you still cannot understand where did it come from maybe you should think it twice and talk about it between yourselves first. I care a $hit 'bout what was happening to your peanut like nation, I won't do any academic research on your poor country either, just few questions from yourself and make you swallow your own dirty words is what I am doing here.In a nutshell, fooling you around but not serious communication. So even if they're not the fact, you should put the blame on yourself for your own irresponsible words, is that clear enough to you high educated viets?
Since you guys are so proud of your education background and keep dwelling on it, why not telling us which universities are you guys from with what kind of advanced degrees in which fields? I'd always be happy to learn from someone who claim they are better educated than me.
It will be very funny to see some highly ranked vietnam universities here I guess. But wait, maybe you would like to check your broken language and make them up first before you come and talk something like education to me. What a joke!

You quote 2 comments from me and draw your words, so you agreed about remain part !?
I was clear that, don't twist it with idiot logic:

We were enemy in past, but not in current now. The world went to forward, not go back.

In our official foreign policy and defense policy, it's said so clear that: "we will not lease or let foreign set up military base on Vietnam's territory, we don't help a country to against another country" ( I feel tired because I have to say this to many stupid guys spoke out before they try search some value information for themselve.)

You guys said "hear rumors", and no proof, nothing real, just with stupid "rumors". And with idiot logic, you add with "money" and "dirty"... :lol:

I said about early 1972, not in 1979, Mr. poor knowledge and uneducated boy. I said it clear "shake hand".

300px-Nixon_Mao_1972-02-29.png

It is for some Chinese hard to understand why today the Vietnamese see the US no longer as enemy. No, actually Vietnam does not keep seeing its former enemies still as enemies today. China is sadly the exception.

Historially China as a whole has repeatly proved as unreliable/untrusted neighbor.

I drew the conclusion from your fellow high educated pal "East Sea"'s words, I quoted what was from your own dirty mouth, and the logic there was quite direct and clear, if you still cannot understand where did it come from maybe you should think it twice and talk about it between yourselves first. I care a $hit 'bout what was happening to your peanut like nation, I won't do any academic research on your poor country either, just few questions from yourself and make you swallow your own dirty words is what I am doing here.In a nutshell, fooling you around but not serious communication. So even if they're not the fact, you should put the blame on yourself for your own irresponsible words, is that clear enough to you high educated viets?
Since you guys are so proud of your education background and keep dwelling on it, why not telling us which universities are you guys from with what kind of advanced degrees in which fields? I'd always be happy to learn from someone who claim they are better educated than me.
It will be very funny to see some highly ranked vietnam universities here I guess. But wait, maybe you would like to check your broken language and make them up first before you come and talk something like education to me. What a joke!

no need to post insult. It is well-known, that China sees Vietnam as poor and backward, while Vietnam sees China as agressive and arrogant. It is reciprocal.

Someone's saying something like it's of crucial importance to China whether vietnam treat China as an enemy...please, who cares a $hit about what you viets are thinking, you can sucking up to whoever you like and it won't hurt China's feeling at all. Don't take yourself too serious...small countries like vietnam can be no more than a chess in the game between big powers, no way of being a player... sad but true, so choose carefully your side and take your advantage as much as you can, that's your destiny.

One more thing to add up, if you want to sucking up to US then just do it, don't really have to find out so many reasons, excuses...whatever, we are totally fine with that as long as you stop blaming China for the same thing you are doing right now, cause it's really a big slap on your own face.

Someone's saying something like it's of crucial importance to China whether vietnam treat China as an enemy...please, who cares a $hit about what you viets are thinking, you can sucking up to whoever you like and it won't hurt China's feeling at all. Don't take yourself too serious...small countries like vietnam can be no more than a chess in the game between big powers, no way of being a player... sad but true, so choose carefully your side and take your advantage as much as you can, that's your destiny.

Personally I won´t go so far to say China is our enemy, so most of Vietnamese. We are just wary of China and its policy. In fact, it is stupid to make China as enemy, considering the unbalance of power. As I said before, Vietnam as a whole always wants a good relationship with China, but it proves as impossible in the reality, because Vietnam follows many foreign policies which are in conflict with China.

One more thing to add up, if you want to sucking up to US then just do it, don't really have to find out so many reasons, excuses...whatever, we are totally fine with that as long as you stop blaming China for the same thing you are doing right now, cause it's really a big slap on your own face.

I think you are wrong.

Vietnam currently maintains a low profile policy to the US. Both sides are still in the negotiation about the future relationship. Actually China is the driving force behind all of the moves of Vietnam in the foreign policy. Yes, China decides more or less indirectly how far Vietnam will go (with US/India/Russia/Japan). It is up to whether China is hostile or friendly to Vietnam.

Think about it!

Ha ha, china atttacked on Vietnam 1979, 1984, 1988 and robbed our Islands, who you are ? dirty enemy.
China could only changed his master from Soviet to Uncle Sam, it's role of you in cold war. Idiot player.

Personally I won´t go so far to say China is our enemy, so most of Vietnamese. We are just wary of China and its policy. In fact, it is stupid to make China as enemy, considering the unbalance of power. As I said before, Vietnam as a whole always wants a good relationship with China, but it proves as impossible in the reality, because Vietnam follows many foreign policies which are in conflict with China.

our policy to protect our sovereignty and freedom, china robbed our islands such action is considered as crimie made by enemy.

our policy to protect our sovereignty and freedom, china robbed our islands such action is considered as crimie made by enemy.

I agree with you 100 per cent, brother. The question today is what we can do take back Paracels and part of Spatlys? War against China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom