What's new

2nd ship of India's new destroyer line, the Visakhapatnam-class, will be launched on Sept 17

He is from Sikkim, so he may have a different perspective. He is more level-headed than most Indian members here.

It is funny that he did not receive any "Thank" when he sounded the slightest critical to India, but as soon as he mentioned Modi, he received 10's of "Thanks" instantly. This forum is a window to observe some Indian nationals' mindset. They tend to hang their hope on individual leader, just like not too long ago MMS was their hero, but fail to realize what really hinders India's development.

You got that 'Individual leader thing' form your little red book? and if you are blind and cannot see who thanked who then it will be a good thing to do not to comment on these matters

I am not asking for big ships but a decisive weapon. We had Brahmos from 2001 to 2015, which gave us decisive advantage over PLAN, now we need a new decisive weapon against more powerful PLAN, that is advanced submarines with hypersonic missiles. why waste money on P-15B!

PLAN have bigger threat, and so far they have to deal that thread in south China sea, but yes one day our interest will merge with the PLAN. If question is specifically for the Chinese subs, then the answer lies with the P-8i, CISMOA, and SOSUS network.

https://defence.pk/threads/fish-hook-sea-bed-sosus-network.448398/

Go through this thread, and you would realize that no one sitting idle against the rising threats.

Wait, i just found out it launched without the bridge?

its their tradition, face project as it is, nothing more than an assembly of imported western kits

Yeah like you know it. get a Life mate. Its designed and manufactured in India. Even if there are a few western components that has gone into its making, its genuine high quality and note a mere reverse engineered scaled down version of the original like what PLAN is shoved with.

Last edited:
Yeah like you know it. get a Life mate. Its designed and manufactured in India. Even if there are a few western components that has gone into its making, its genuine high quality and note a mere reverse engineered scaled down version of the original like what PLAN is shoved with.
Engine,weapon,radar,EW system is so called "Few system".Anyway,talked as much as you want,we looked forward.:-)

Last edited:
get a real life kid, dont delude yourself, LCA has nothing to do with your India industrial and R&D capability, its an assembly of direct imports as simple as that```there is no quality or creativity about this joke project

get a real life kid, dont delude yourself, LCA has nothing to do with your India industrial and R&D capability, its an assembly of direct imports as simple as that```there is no quality or creativity about this joke project
ya like J 10 has to do anything with chineese Industrial and R&D capability...i mean your country was working on 4th Gen jet since 1969 and after all those year of your so called hard work you came up with Pirated IAI Lavi with Russian Engine kudos to that...

Even that, they are still having troubles to put them together right. Now IAF is issuing new round of RFI for Mig-21 replacement, the very purpose they started this "4++ gen" LCA project more than 30 years ago. LCA's fate is in limbo.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/10/india-kicks-off-new-search-for-mig-21-replacement/

Last edited:
ya like J 10 has to do anything with chineese Industrial and R&D capability...i mean your country was working on 4th Gen jet since 1969 and after all those year of your so called hard work you came up with Pirated IAI Lavi with Russian Engine kudos to that...
India lanbo one! end of the story.

So who is the "father" of J20? and in a few years time,when a fly wing design strategic bomber rolled out, would that be a copy of B2?

If LCA has nothing to do with Indian industry so does J-10 and J-20 of China...You guys have merely copied and probably have even stolen components from west, re branded as Chinese.

If LCA has nothing to do with Indian industry so does J-10 and J-20 of China...You guys have merely copied and probably have even stolen components from west, re branded as Chinese.
How about 039C,095,096,Z10,Z20,052D,055,up coming strategic bomber, the list goes on...meh, if these are all stolen?then i would say we have the best agency of the world and CIA must be sleeping all day long.

Engine,weapon,radar,EW system is so called "Few system".Anyway,talked as much as you want,we looked forward.:-)

The things that you have stated above does not even make up to 10% of the total components gone into making this ship. BTW INS Vishakahapattinam also features Indian Engine, Two 7,400 kW Bergen/GRSE Engines and one from Kirloskar.

How about 039C,095,096,Z10,Z20,052D,055,up coming strategic bomber, the list goes on...meh, if these are all stolen?then i would say we have the best agency of the world and CIA must be sleeping all day long.

When it comes to stealing, you guys are the best!! No doubt at all !! Is CIA sleeping? Of course not. They know the copied designs would never equal the original and it is better/Important for US that China copies and not invest in R&D of such stuffs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom