What's new

2nd ship of India's new destroyer line, the Visakhapatnam-class, will be launched on Sept 17

yeah sure, life saving drugs are always welcome, so as those cheap modern gadgets that we dump on you, so your 90% poor Indian (or your so-called 'middle-class') can actually benefit from using them by paying them with your PPP GDP

saying China has no concrete base on development is pretty much like saying India's shining

poor, deluded and inferior complex Indians :lol:

The only difference being that, our cheap products save a human life and your cheap quality items take a human life. Why stop at saying 90% poor when you could have gone 100%? there are certainly no restrictions on day dreaming.

You yourself contradict the theory of India shining and relate it to your house of cards. Which means you are in agreement to what I said. Poor, deluded and Superior complex Chinese.

You seems to know a lot about Chinese military ongoing project?

In an authoritarian system, it is easier to get things done rather than when a traitorous opposition questions every single move of the reigning government no matter even if national security is compromised.

That's why you find it easier to get things done than we do.

With PM Modi, he is a little forceful so things work smoothly; under Manmohan it was total chaos. Even the freaking peon or clerk would refuse to do anything asked.

yeah sure, life saving drugs are always welcome, so as those cheap modern gadgets that we dump on you, so your 90% poor Indian (or your so-called 'middle-class') can actually benefit from using them by paying them with your PPP GDP

saying China has no concrete base on development is pretty much like saying India's shining

poor, deluded and inferior complex Indians :lol:

Barring Chinese cell phones , nobody in India gives a shit to your white goods.You can check on the performance of "premier" white goods Chinese manufacturers like Haier, TCL , Midea , etc in India.

P.S - "Premier" white goods manufacturers like Haier , TCL , etc have been in India for close to two decades with nothing to show for it.Forget about being among the top 3 or 5 or 7 .They aren't even among the top 10.

Wonder how do they sustain their operations here.Perhaps it has something to do with state patronage back home.After all its not for nothing that Western governments suspect these companies apart from Huawei & other firms to be fronts for something more nefarious.

Last edited:
Barring Chinese cell phones , nobody in India gives a shit to your white goods.You can check on the performance of "premier" white goods Chinese manufacturers like Haier, TCL , Midea , etc in India.
Midea is great. I am using its electric pressure cooker everyday for last 6 years. rock solid.

Midea is great. I am using its electric pressure cooker everyday for last 6 years. rock solid.

I'm sure it is.I'm not denying that.What I'm referring to is the perception that most Indians have about Chinese products.Given a choice between Japanese , Korean, European , US & Chinese brands , those who opr for the Chinese brands are inevitably people with a very very restricted budget.

It's actually strange considering most of the room air conditioners of split a/c's are all exclusively manufactured in China but branded & sold in India whereas Midea , Haier ,TCL , Gree , etc - big time OEM's are unable to market their own brands satisfactorily out here.

I'm sure it is.I'm not denying that.What I'm referring to is the perception that most Indians have about Chinese products.Given a choice between Japanese , Korean, European , US & Chinese brands , those who opr for the Chinese brands are inevitably people with a very very restricted budget.

It's actually strange considering most of the room air conditioners of split a/c's are all exclusively manufactured in China but branded & sold in India whereas Midea , Haier ,TCL , Gree , etc - big time OEM's are unable to market their own brands satisfactorily out here.
That is why I prefer free trade, unhampered market. More interconnectness of the market, more like to have lasting peace. But governments work hard to sabotage it.

Could anyone please make comparison of Vishakpatnam vs Type 055D? Or should i open new thread on it?
You can follow any Kolkatta class and T055D comparison thread and you will get accurate info, coz there is not much difference between Kolkatta and Vishakapatnam class, apart from the new more powerful gun and little change in the structure to incorporate stealth design.

You can follow any Kolkatta class and T055D comparison thread and you will get accurate info, coz there is not much difference between Kolkatta and Vishakapatnam class, apart from the new more powerful gun and little change in the structure to incorporate stealth design.
Comparing it with 052D is more reasonable. 055 is in a different class. Not a single 055 has been built yet so it has no D series.

INDIA INDENGIOUS KOLKATTA CLASS DESTROYERS

upload_2016-10-26_19-40-54.png

VERSIS CHINA 052 DESTROYERS BELOW

upload_2016-10-26_19-42-28.png

below the NEW CHINEASE 055D destroyers

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-26_19-45-0.png
    upload_2016-10-26_19-45-0.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
On completion....it will be the most powerful destroyer in Asia pacific!!

Really?

What about the Chinese 52D and coming 55 class destroyers?

Or the Russian Kirov?

Or the Americans as well? (America has such a huge naval presence here, that it is counted in Asia Pacific as well)

Back
Top Bottom