What's new

27th Feb. The Winners & The Losers, Oh The Irony !

The indian air force chief looks like he's had one too many ladoos...man, look at the belly bulging out of the g suite, looks like he's about to explode like poppadom. I once saw him in person a couple of years ago visiting Windsor castle, surrounded by his babus, waddling around with a bemused look on his face, much like after 27/02/2019.

The indian air force chief looks like he's had one too many ladoos...man, look at the belly bulging out of the g suite, looks like he's about to explode like poppadom. I once saw him in person a couple of years ago visiting Windsor castle, surrounded by his babus, waddling around with a bemused look on his face, much like after 27/02/2019.
Looks like....

images.jpeg

But somehow Indian intelligentsia remembers all great Indian innovations like the internet, aeroplanes, nuclear weapons, and cancer treatment from 5000-year-old vedic times

Basically from eastern countries who ruled both on India and Pakistan

Again, there is no history before 1000 years in the test book I believed so....

50 years on ... Indian MiGs are falling like birds still IAF has no shame.. see your history first dude..

Paf was having fighter aircraft's with missile. And no one can denied that paf was having technically advantage... Still could not change the results.

Back
Top Bottom