What's new

27th Feb. The Winners & The Losers, Oh The Irony !

Paf was having fighter aircraft's with missile. And no one can denied that paf was having technically advantage... Still could not change the results.

most of the kills where made by Guns only a few with missile kills.. besides PAF had other advantages.

> first rate pilots, ground crew and controllers
> Standardised planes
> radar and situational awareness
> Indian pilot quality and leadership was sub standard.

giving an impressive kill ratio in the air war

Coming to 1971.. even when the indians had missiles the PAF still got the better of them

Indeed a great victory for the PAF with even greater ramifications!!! Within 1.5 years the following happened to India:
  • China is all over the LAC grabbing whatever she likes, and India has no military option
  • Nepal wants her lands back from India conducting joint patrols with the Chinese forces
  • Bhutan has understood her future lies with China
  • Worst of all, Hasina, whose very rise was engineered by India, is now toeing the Chinese lines like a Carribean parrot!!! The culmination is a phone conversation with IK while denying the Indian Ambassador - supposed to be the de facto colonial governor sent from Delhi- any appointment for the last four months
  • India is fast turning into a dead horse

Wait you knew about the claim. And there could be truth to the claim. But yes you are being smart when you have solid proof only than post it. I make dua that you get the proof soon.

@Armchair @baqai @Cookie Monster @TsAr
how all of a sudden everyone is coming forward now with claims that they already knew this and that blah blah..... No one is willing to give acknowledgement to the person who was the first to break the news.

Indeed a great victory for the PAF with even greater ramifications!!! Within 1.5 years the following happened to India:
  • China is all over the LAC grabbing whatever she likes, and India has no military option
  • Nepal wants her lands back from India conducting joint patrols with the Chinese forces
  • Bhutan has understood her future lies with China
  • Worst of all, Hasina, whose very rise was engineered by India, is now toeing the Chinese lines like a Carribean parrot!!! The culmination is a phone conversation with IK while denying the Indian Ambassador - supposed to be the de facto colonial governor sent from Delhi- any appointment for the last four months
  • India is fast turning into a dead horse

Love how you summarize geostrategic issues with a beautiful and interesting narrative.

how all of a sudden everyone is coming forward now with claims that they already knew this and that blah blah..... No one is willing to give acknowledgement to the person who was the first to break the news.
What's news? Kindly repost here if u can. Thanks

There is no news unless officially confirmed or proven with evidence. Otherwise, please keep such repetitive posts for an unknown source/person away from Forum. Don't turn this place into some person worshiping ground and creating divide among people. In-fact, be it the source from here or there, or anyone else that brings any good news; it is always a welcome ending despite the disagreements before or in the mix till proven. There's no personal feat when it is all about Country's strength. Moreover, a real man with good intents is always humble and never strive for mere acknowledgements or internet praise. I hope such derailing posts will not be repeated.

Regards,

No one is making any claims fresh or otherwise, just stating that we heard or read about it.

Sir breaking the news without proof was not a wise thing. Also the kind of posts @Windjammer does there was no way he didn't knew about inductions. Thing is he is being smart and waiting for the time when he has proof.

I do not see any repetition in my posts. I just responded to Zarwan as he tagged me but i guess I might have just hurt some egos.

Still not coming to the point but merely wasting time. How about if you don't post such negativity being delusional that you are ever succeeding to hurt an alleged ego? Keep it out of here and discuss the topic if you have something to share instead of advocating for some person.

Back
Top Bottom