What's new

27th Feb. The Winners & The Losers, Oh The Irony !

India has moved on since this happened... not sure where are we going with this thread?

i have some interesting thoughts to post.... let me put them together and post

With all due respect your statement imply that there was a certain time period in which they were not jokers?
yes at the time of 1965 i think they have honor and some moral ground . letter they start going down and down .IAF chief visited paksitan then after war .

Twenty Years apart, Two Indian Air Force pilots attempted to cross the LOC....with same results.

100888355_2660495640854443_8996409223151616000_n.jpg

Twenty Years apart, Two Indian Air Force pilots attempted to cross the LOC....with same results.

100888355_2660495640854443_8996409223151616000_n.jpg

what is the point you are trying to make apart from giving history lessons?

i also have few history lessons but i will put them only when i know where this is going....

what is the point you are trying to make apart from giving history lessons?

i also have few history lessons but i will put them only when i know where this is going....
Stop wasting space with same lines...we are discussing air warfare between the two countries, if you have something to contribute to that then do it else move on.

Check tihs out.. Google Earth has updated the images. No journalist in India asked the Indian government to take them to the places where PAF dropped bombs..

28-Oct-2018:
upload_2020-7-21_1-17-47-png.652926

17-Jun-2020
upload_2020-7-21_1-16-33-png.652925
Awesome find, borrowing these images with your permission.

Stop wasting space with same lines...we are discussing air warfare between the two countries, if you have something to contribute to that then do it else move on.
im not wasting any space and i never put one liners or sarcastic comments....anyhow... i was not sure where are you going with this thread?
its four pages and you only talked few history lessons.... tell me what is the point of this thread and i'll put my views....

im not wasting any space and i never put one liners or sarcastic comments....anyhow... i was not sure where are you going with this thread?
its four pages and you only talked few history lessons.... tell me what is the point of this thread and i'll put my views....
Sorry i didn't realise that you have promoted yourself into a position to question others, read the OP again to gain some knowledge.

Paf was having fighter aircraft's with missile. And no one can denied that paf was having technically advantage... Still could not change the results.
PAF was having advantage
there were clouds
agar Rafale hota

agar Muhammad Amir Kohli ko out na karta

aik to in ka rona khatam nahin hota...

Last edited by a moderator:
Check tihs out.. Google Earth has updated the images. No journalist in India asked the Indian government to take them to the places where PAF dropped bombs..

28-Oct-2018:
upload_2020-7-21_1-17-47-png.652926

17-Jun-2020
upload_2020-7-21_1-16-33-png.652925

Naah.. you paid Google Earth to photo shop those pictures and yet you are questioning the great Indian establishmen and their media houses aka election campaigners. How dare you question IA and wants them to take those Arnab types shouting lungs out journalists but anything else, to visit an area which is not even there and neither existed.

Naah.. you paid Google Earth to photo shop those pictures and yet you are questioning the great Indian establishmen and their media houses aka election campaigners. How dare you question IA and wants them to take those Arnab types shouting lungs out journalists but anything else, to visit an area which is not even there and neither existed.
Do you remember Indian Army said Pakistani bombs didn't detonate? Such lying machines they are!

Do you remember Indian Army said Pakistani bombs didn't detonate? Such lying machines they are!

They said many a things and yes, I remember. Do you remember online keyboard generals evaluating the camera feed of SOW which went blank before touching ground and been saying that it was actually a failed attempt because video stopped way before explosion/midway. No one was understandingly asking the right questions to Modi Sarkar and can never do so. The same reason that they have to order an urgent shipment of artillery rounds due to losses.

Back
Top Bottom