What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Read his tweets from his Personal Account. He claimed Su-30 Kill couple months back. Few days ago, he again tweeted about the second kill claim.

Sorry. You have not properly read my post. Of course, he has always claimed a second kill of Indian aircraft and its crash in IoJk; but he has never mentioned it to be SU-30. That is what I am saying.

It's no secret that it was a Su-30. The memorial at Mushaf and Karachi museum speaks loud and clear. The difference is, we're just not rubbing it in the face of the Indian government and public.

Of course. I as only making a specific correction that SU-30 has never been named by DG(ISPR).

Kaiser Tufail is an honourable man who is very much active in international aviation communities aswell.

The nature of his activities and participation with international counterparts requires him to be analytical and credible in his approach. The Su-30 kill evidence (electronic or physical) has not been released by either of the Air Forces. Hence Kaiser Tufail will hate to pen anything down which would cast doubts over his entire narrative due to lack of evidence.

I spoke to him in March, 2019 and till that time he was still waiting for the evidence of the Su-30 kill which PAF refused to share for reasons stated in my earlier post.

Does 2nd pilot exist or that was a major blunder from DG-ISPR as he didn't vet the info properly before claiming something?

Does 2nd pilot exist or that was a major blunder from DG-ISPR as he didn't vet the info properly before claiming something?

Honestly, it's a mystery for me too.

Some of my colleagues in the intelligence community also confirmed the presence of the 2nd pilot. Later on, retracted their claims. Either he was sent back through back door channels or he is still with us. God knows.

Talk on this side of the pond says it was fog of war but the Indians did lose a second jet.

Why the elint data isn’t shared is probably the usual “need to know” basis for the PAF staff.
The systems I know of would display it in track emissions in 2d graphs. Whether that picture gets correlated with what Radar sees in the Erieye is unknown but most sensor fusion would show a track and then it dropping off.

whether that is sufficient for a kill is moot

Talk on this side of the pond says it was fog of war but the Indians did lose a second jet.

Why the elint data isn’t shared is probably the usual “need to know” basis for the PAF staff.
The systems I know of would display it in track emissions in 2d graphs. Whether that picture gets correlated with what Radar sees in the Erieye is unknown but most sensor fusion would show a track and then it dropping off.

Oscar where have u been, long time no see....

Good to hear from you.

This incident will continue to haunt India and IAF in particular for decades to come.

SU-30MKI has fall from grace.

This thread is still going?

How gullible do you fanboys have to be to claim an SU-30 kill without a single shred of evidence? It's like GoI claiming 300 insurgent deaths when they most likely didn't even want to cause any deaths.

If PAF had any evidence to support the kill, they would have released it in a heartbeat. I'm not buying this "need to know" poppycock. Even the fact that they have an entire section in their museum dedicated to this skirmish tells you a lot.

You guys would make better opponents if you didn't over estimate your abilities and under estimate our's as much as you do.

How gullible do you fanboys have to be to claim an SU-30 kill without a single shred of evidence? It's like GoI claiming 300 insurgent deaths when they most likely didn't even want to cause any deaths.

If PAF had any evidence to support the kill, they would have released it in a heartbeat. I'm not buying this "need to know" poppycock. Even the fact that they have an entire section in their museum dedicated to this skirmish tells you a lot.

You guys would make better opponents if you didn't over estimate your abilities and under estimate our's as much as you do.

I agree, when it's official from both sides.. than ISPR must come out with all they got, but than may be it's not as simple as need to know basis control, may be they don't want to reveal their modus operandi and hardware.

Well if you are looking for wreckage of Su-30MKI please visit Kashmir..go to now "closed" Avantipura FOB you will find it in one of HAS.

One should be worried IAF did not fire a single missile...this should be your worry how can you sleep!

Back
Top Bottom