What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Well if you are looking for wreckage of Su-30MKI please visit Kashmir..go to now "closed" Avantipura FOB you will find it in one of HAS.

One should be worried IAF did not fire a single missile...this should be your worry how can you sleep!
Hi @TheTallGuy are you still believe/stand your conspiracy theory that PAF shot down 8 IAF jets on Feb 27

This thread is still going?

How gullible do you fanboys have to be to claim an SU-30 kill without a single shred of evidence? It's like GoI claiming 300 insurgent deaths when they most likely didn't even want to cause any deaths.

If PAF had any evidence to support the kill, they would have released it in a heartbeat. I'm not buying this "need to know" poppycock. Even the fact that they have an entire section in their museum dedicated to this skirmish tells you a lot.

You guys would make better opponents if you didn't over estimate your abilities and under estimate our's as much as you do.
May be you need to ask your own Agni Pankh Patils that why they have turned the top Russian air-superiority fighter into a mere flycatcher. How pathetic of one of the largest airforces to claim that they were busy in dodging missiles instead of firing their own.
Better to remain on the ground hence no missiles would be fired and IAF wouldn't have to take any risks.

May be you need to ask your own Agni Pankh Patils that why they have turned the top Russian air-superiority fighter into a mere flycatcher. How pathetic of one of the largest airforces to claim that they were busy in dodging missiles instead of firing their own. Better to remain on the ground hence no missiles would be fired and IAF wouldn't have to take any risks.

This statement is as savage as a PL-15 going into your head.

Hi @TheTallGuy are you still believe/stand your conspiracy theory that PAF shot down 8 IAF jets on Feb 27

My claim of 8 kills was thoroughly swept away by PAF itself.

they are on record that they had 9 x aircraft including helicopter locked and loaded..they were given order to shoot one! that is Su-30MKI at start. which was done by Sqn Ldr. Hassan Siddiqui. 2nd order of shoot was given in "Majboori" because MiG-21 crossed LOC.

It hurts!

PAF & Political masters had shown too much of generosity to the enemy that day and in subsequent events.

Look where are we now..this will go down in history as a "Military Blunder" just as "Akhnur in 1965" was. for public consumption things are different.

Too much was given for far too less.

My claim of 8 kills was thoroughly swept away by PAF itself.

they are on record that they had 9 x aircraft including helicopter locked and loaded..they were given order to shoot one! that is Su-30MKI at start. which was done by Sqn Ldr. Hassan Siddiqui. 2nd order of shoot was given in "Majboori" because MiG-21 crossed LOC.

It hurts!

PAF & Political masters had shown too much of generosity to the enemy that day and in subsequent events.

Look where are we now..this will go down in history as a "Military Blunder" just as "Akhnur in 1965" was. for public consumption things are different.

Too much was given for far too less.
your TALL claims of downing 8 IAF jets has no proofs, i believes in official source rather than your baseless assumptions, and PAF knows better what it is doing, for Akhnur in 1965 may be it blunder for you, but do you know what is situation in Akhnur for Pakistan military in 1965

your TALL claims of downing 8 IAF jets has no proofs, i believes in official source rather than your baseless assumptions, and PAF knows better what it is doing, for Akhnur in 1965 may be it blunder for you, but do you know what is situation in Akhnur for Pakistan military in 1965

Mr.707, do not be naive..i had made claim as what ever info i had collected and objective correlated and lots of info was validated in terms of locks and enemy planes in the area.

This "PAF knows better what it is doing" is just a passionate statement....officials did not told you The Air Cdr.Sattar Alvi shot down a Israeli Mirage for 25 years. so please keep your mind open.

Mr.707, do not be naive..i had made claim as what ever info i had collected and objective correlated and lots of info was validated in terms of locks and enemy planes in the area.

This "PAF knows better what it is doing" is just a passionate statement....officials did not told you The Air Cdr.Sattar Alvi shot down a Israeli Mirage for 25 years. so please keep your mind open.
you assessments based on what please tell me, there is no PAF or DOD sources that you can collected such information Mr-007 and lock doesn't means PAF shot down, do you know what is the meaning of LOCK , Mr FAKE EXPERT

you assessments based on what please tell me, there is no PAF or DOD sources that you can collected such information Mr-007 and lock doesn't means PAF shot down, do you know what is the meaning of LOCK , Mr FAKE EXPERT

Brother, please ignore me...i have little knowledge ...and i am fake expert.

Thank God I dont..if i had and told you on a open Forum. I should be hanged and shot at same time..then my body me dragged in D-Chowk and placed for 3 days..so people can understand..

on Serious note...PDF members are correct.

Thank God I dont..if i had and told you on a open Forum. I should be hanged and shot at same time..then my body me dragged in D-Chowk and placed for 3 days..so people can understand..

on Serious note...PDF members are correct.
you're nobody to bring fake claims of yours without single solid proofs, you have 2 option kindly bring the solid proofs or stay silent

Meanwhile at PAF Base Minhas

5ED4E80D-210C-4912-B3FF-CCD067C67A06.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom