What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I Think Abhinandan bechara khamosh ha, may be he is saying i never fired a missile, but indians are saying that he did and shot a Pakistani F-16 lol

Indians after page 126.

unnamed (1).gif

Starting this thread to discuss Air Craft losses by Indian on 27 February 2019. I became real curious after seeing the report of Indian Mig-27 going down in Rajistan, same area where their Mig-21 went down few weeks back.

If Indian had lost more than 1 Mig or planes they needed to cover up the wreckage and the best way would be disguise it as air craft down due to mechanical fault or bird strike.

The current Mig 27 crash site seems to be re-created as the wreckage is not in piece, the heaviest part not leaving any crater. There is no evidence on the ground to suggest it was a crash and there is no sign to suggest it was mid-air break up at that place. All the pictures suggest that those items were placed there.

This is Mig 27 Crash site.

This was compared to previous MIG-27 crash

Or even MIG-21 that was shotdown. The crash site is entire different from the this crash.

So if the crash was re-created, than why? Air losses due to Mechanical failure are not unusually for Indian its a common occurrence. So why re-create the crash site unless it is to hide something that they do not want their public know such as it being shot down. Which would than take us to the question in the title of the thread. How Many air crafts did they lose on 27 Feb.

We also have to review the fact that the original death toll in chopper crash was only 2 but in the evening it was increased to 6. Ie there is increase of 4, which could be loss of pilots in Air Crafts that were shot down.

We also need to review the audio from PAF pilot (apparently) saying we are only seeing 30% of the damage.

In addition to all this the cry that came from IAF Chief and Modi that if they had Rafale than the result would have been different. Which would mean their current inventory was taken care off.

The confirmed / semi-confirmed information is 1 Mig 21 and 1 Su-30. PAF Patches confirm that. But could it be that they lost more planes that day and now day by day we will see more created crash sites to cover up those losses.

PS: All this is speculative, so has been other stuff discussed for last month.

You raise very good questions. We may never know especially due to Indian media's fake news factories. Pakistan won. And, no one can deny that.

I vote to move on to discuss something more productive rather than continue to rehash how bad India lost. We know they lost big but won't publicly admit to their losses.

Pak is getting good press because of the way IK handled the situation by sounding like the smarter one and releasing their pilot to give peace a chance. Now, if Modi still does something again in the next month or so, he will have a bigger backlash in the int'l media. Not everyone is on India's payroll.

So we already acknowledged shooting down two aircraft so not sure what PAF is covering up.
The video and analysis are fine, but I still dont know how you jump from a 2nd aircraft being shot to it being an F-16. Technically it could be a JF-17 (easier to hide for PAF), a Mirages 2000, another Mig-21 (easier to hide), or an Su-30 (also easy to hide).

Back
Top Bottom