What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Where do you intend to get it DTG printed? Normally the local DTG printing is not very good and do not lasts long.
Well, I hope you're not confusing DTG with Heat Transfer because that sucks. Usually (design) printed on a A4 Paper & pasted on a shirt via heat.

But the DTG is fairly new & their equipment is expensive & printing through laser - for life. I've found a place in Dubai that will do minimum pieces (for me ;)).

see this
IMG_20190330_160851_151.jpeg

Well, I hope you're not confusing DTG with Heat Transfer because that sucks. Usually (design) printed on a A4 Paper & pasted on a shirt via heat.

But the DTG is fairly new & their equipment is expensive & printing through laser - for life. I've found a place in Dubai that will do minimum pieces (for me ;)).
No dear i am not confusing it with screen or heat transfer. Now you mentioned Dubai and i understand what you have got/found :)

BTW, just out of curiosity, what MOQ have they agreed on? Per design that is!

No dear i am not confusing it with screen or heat transfer. Now you mentioned Dubai and i understand what you have got/found :)

BTW, just out of curiosity, what MOQ have they agreed on? Per design that is!
I can get one done... It'll cost like Dhs. 60/- for each side. Naturally, that is expensive but for one piece, its okay 'cause it for myself. If I were to do in bulk - there are plenty of places in Karachi (SITE) that have done work for Real Tree & a number of sports franchises (NBA, NFL, NCAA) for export.

I can get one done... It'll cost like Dhs. 60/- for each side. Naturally, that is expensive but for one piece, its okay 'cause it for myself. If I were to do in bulk - there are plenty of places in Karachi (SITE) that have done work for Real Tree & a number of sports franchises (NBA, NFL, NCAA) for export.
60 Dhs as you said is ok for personal use not commercial. I was more interested in commercial rate and MOQ Anyway, thanks.

The black box has gone missing after the crash and we are trying to locate it. It is possible that it has been taken away by the hostile locals, who have taken away many other parts as well,” sources in the Air Force said.
Now blame us! What do we know what's black box and what purpose does it serve? A loser has always an excuse!

does anyone thing, there's any chance Pakistan will share the Electronic data collected on 27th Feb and the day earlier with China to make sure we stay ahead in the cluttered electronic signal space?

60 Dhs as you said is ok for personal use not commercial. I was more interested in commercial rate and MOQ Anyway, thanks.
I can do a lil' digging. But the thing about DTG is they always want to see the print prior to giving a quote. But i'll ask around market tomorrow & get back to you on the MOQ.
Now you mentioned Dubai and i understand what you have got/found :)
Really, care to share...

More you lie, more you speak to cover them, more you speak, more you lie to sound authentic. a vicious cycle and Indians keep digging themselves deeper and deeper

More Indian rubbish. However, we also need some Pak journo doing a similar type of video dispassionately narrating the true events and of course all the bits the Shekhar conveniently forgets.

Back
Top Bottom