What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Sir this is what i am saying since one month. actually our news outlets do not have the reach compare to our enemy propaganda machine . ISPR should also open a branch for info-warfare. Train your keyboard warriors to dilute information as they are doing ....trolling will not work.

Media is busy here with political dramas and earning big. ISPR can't stretch itself for more. However, ISPR alone has done that whole Indian Media couldn't do so or even counter except the drama. The world is witness as what really happened and Indian propaganda has been busted hence, a new drama on every single day. Rather, a timely information like ISPR already did, will serve the purpose more accurately. Also, having all the evidences and proof pushes enemy's warfare a bit down as compare to totally unchecked. We can't expect much for Pakistani media association in this regard as either most of political paid for respective campaigns and rest are willing to earn their bread & butter.

PAF - PTDC.jpg

@Horus @Dubious @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Dazzler @araz @fatman17 @Knuckles @Hodor @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha Zahid @Maxpane @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @Zulfiqar @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle @Liquidmetal @Path-Finder @Mrc @Starlord @graphican @The Sandman @War Thunder @khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Haroon Baloch @Beast @I S I @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PWFI @Vortex @Thorough Pro @PAKISTANFOREVER @Myth_buster_1 @crankthatskunk @Gillani88 @PWFI @Rafi @member.exe @Thorough Pro @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @_Sherdils_ @Haroon Baloch @Vortex

Media is busy here with political dramas and earning big. ISPR can't stretch itself for more. However, ISPR alone has done that whole Indian Media couldn't do so or even counter except the drama. The world is witness as what really happened and Indian propaganda has been busted hence, a new drama on every single day. Rather, a timely information like ISPR already did, will serve the purpose more accurately. Also, having all the evidences and proof pushes enemy's warfare a bit down as compare to totally unchecked. We can't expect much for Pakistani media association in this regard as either most of political paid for respective campaigns and rest are willing to earn their bread & butter.

India lost, so they are doing whatever they can to convince their public otherwise. Their own government and armed forces are leaking BS as sources every day so they have stories to run.

Pak won. Our media portrayed it well. There is nothing for us to now prove, and neither our government nor armed forces are peddling lies or info to the media to run.

So just this once, I think criticism of our media is unnecessary.

hahahahahah .....

have you designe it ....???
My name is on the side & now there are 02 versions of it - so yes, its my work.

This one took me like 40mins in total.

I have another one pretty much the same - which took me 02 days to master, only difference is that it has an F-16 & Su-30MKi & it was designed for a t-shirt. The front has a different artwork of #9 Griffins etc.

Keeping that for the Dubai Airshow later this year.

My name is on the side & now there are 02 versions of it - so yes, its my work.

This one took me like 40mins in total.

I have another one pretty much the same - which took me 02 days to master, only difference is that it has an F-16 & Su-30MKi & it was designed for a t-shirt. The front has a different artwork of #9 Griffins etc.

Keeping that for the Dubai Airshow later this year.
Waiting for that one to come out.

Back
Top Bottom