What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Sir could u notice wingco Abhi is smiling and in high spirits even after being beaten on face and bleeding. He was proud he snared F16. His video as POW was edited just after whr he mentions he was looking for targets. It’s ok Sir India is a free information society unlike some of our neighbors.

Now it’s known after enquiry, Mi 17 was fratricide, may the soul of deceased rest in peace.
Yar giraya hy to saboot dy do. Wrna chup kr k beth jao aur rafale ka wait kro

mary hoy ko kya marna abhi was already defeated
Yeah. Veey badly. I felt sad for him

ye lo ji :rofl:
1551386274-5472.jpg
Marne walay ka jootah othaya hoa. Mentte presser 4 din bad dekhi the. Dekhne kay bad yqeen ho gaya tha ky inse F-16 ni girta

We believe, what we want to believe. There are so many versions of what happened on that day.
But for two professional air force, what does it mean ?
PAF used 'almost' all types of available resources for the attack (as stated by DGISPR). So, what next ? PAF must be searching for the answer. They will have to enhance the capabilities from now onwards.
IAF now knows, the kind of responses from PAF (or there may be some more surprises). They will bargain hard with govt for more resources.
It will be interesting to see future course of actions by two air forces.
These versions are coming from India. We and world knows what we have done to IAF and IA. We haven't presented a stolen piece of used Taiwani AMRAAM as a proof of downing an F-16. Every one laughs at Indian fools.
Yes, we used our resources (be it our best or not) professionally to make the best of bests Indian assets (SU-30s and 'invincible' Israeli EWS) bite the dust in daylight. But it looks like Indian appetite for getting more punishment is still intact.

Sir could u notice wingco Abhi is smiling and in high spirits even after being beaten on face and bleeding. He was proud he snared F16. His video as POW was edited just after whr he mentions he was looking for targets. It’s ok Sir India is a free information society unlike some of our neighbors.

Now it’s known after enquiry, Mi 17 was fratricide, may the soul of deceased rest in peace.

Free information society or mis-information society? Your own Govt will accept SU got hit..... wait.

The part of the Mi-17 shootdown by the IAF that needs to be highlighted and talked about is the locals chanting Long Live Pakistan over and over again...I mean can you show me any other country where its citizens would cheer for its one and only adversary on top of the dead bodies of its own soldiers. That should be an eye opening situation for the Indian public about how completely their governments have fucked up and failed in Kashmir. Instead they just paint all Kashmiris as terrorists so its no wonder they pray for Pakistan to show the Hindus of India where their allegiances lie.

The second part of this whole episode is that the fratricide happened using an Israeli SAM. Hmm, first their Israeli bombs failed to hit their targets, and then their missiles scored an own goal. If anything, instead of running and crying to South Africa, Sweden, the US and every other member of the UN, they should really be asking for their money back from the terrorist nation state that sold them these. So much irony.

Hes smiling as he is grateful Pakistan Army came to his rescue. He wasnt smiling when getting pounded in the face by the Kashmiris.

Great conclusions. If I were an indian, I would be very worried how effectively the Israeli air defence misssiles were jammed and like the SU-30MKI totally taken out of the equation. The fact that the Abhi gentleman was isolated from the ground controllers and lured into a trap where he met his fate seals the argument on Pakistan’s superior electronic warfare capabilities. More than anything, this is where Pakistan surprised the Indians. The Indians are threatening to court martial their troops for this humiliation but I think they should save their anger for the countries that sold them billions of dollars worth of useless equipment.

Few years ago after the “surgical strike” India’s former NSC member Bharat Karnad wrote an article where revealed that an Indian air defence radar in Kashmir was electronically exploited and blinded by unknown country. I have posted the link but that post mysteriously disappeared both on this forum and Bharat Karnad’s website. Events of February 27 now tells us what happened.

Let the Indians talk of their mythical “300 militants killed” and “F-16 downed” stories to sooth their devastated egos. Pakistanis should be VERY happy that they have hapless country like India as their main enemy.

If this Amraam didn’t shoot down the Mi-17, what did it shoot? It didn’t disintegrate all on its own. The Indians continue to dig a deeper hole for themselves.

I think Indians know more about PAF than our Pakistani brothers.
Yes..., Indians know a whole lot better about Pakistan which led to 27th February.
Pakistanis don’t even know PAF lost one F16.
I urge you to visit this Topic for clarity.
The images shown on India Today, are shown in High Res in this Topic by one of our Moderators.​
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/myth-of-iaf-shooting-f-16-debunked-indian-lies-exposed-again.605903/
Why did India Today remove that clip from YouTube & cut the interview short? Go for the facts that are being presented by your own Military Experts... He certainly wasn't a Pakistani.
And if that's not enough - You have Lockheed Martin India (office), ever consider brining them on one of your Channels & stating that THAT wreckage belongs to an F-16. I mean they would know the difference, right?!!
Even better, if you claim that we lost a F-16..., fine. Lets have a Neutral Party do a Inventory Check on both sides. Come on, we'll show ours - if you show yours.
Since, India has Right to Information Act and govt. can’t hide info.
Yeah, we can tell...

Please keep repeating and convincing urself that since PAF inflicted losses on IAF, there won’t be any other strike by IAF. The truth is IAF is going to visit again and again. It’s just the pilot project it will be enhanced on a scale now.
We're open to it. But bear in mind, that the next time there won't be any further discussion on the following topics...:
1. End-User Agreement: even if you get your pet-project Rafales.
2. Geneva Convention: The next time it won't be for a mere 'Cup of Tea'.
India is a country of more than a billion people, there r losses India can accept.
Yeah, you guys lost your Air Marshal, Hari Kumar 24hrs after showing the World the so-called piece of the Armraam. My apologies, that wasn't a loss - its called 'Retirement' in India. Just like Abhi-Naga is called 'Hero' (only in India).
When was the last time a high-ranking official conveniently recused/retired in the middle of a conflict?
Loss of 1000 means to ask questions on the effectiveness of system and use massive resources for revenge.
Yeah..., we don't believe in Revenge - we merely get even.
We lose 1,50,000 every year to road accidents.
Please spare us the figure on casualties you suffer on your streets. I'm pretty sure its not nearly close to the abomination the women/little girls suffer in your nation.

We’ll continue to hear counters to this info in terms of “things have changed”; but both fixes to the general obsolescence of the Sukhoi’s electronics and fighting concepts along with Rafale being integrated into their Orbat will take 5 years easily.
Layman question - the SU-30 is supposed to have Israeli, French and South African systems. Is the SU-30 facing obsolescence even with all these third party systems?

Layman question - the SU-30 is supposed to have Israeli, French and South African systems. Is the SU-30 facing obsolescence even with all these third party systems?
The specifications were finalized in the early 2000s. Israeli systems were focused on Electronic warfare, threat detection and the heads up display- french were to provide off boresight helmet and navigation.
The radar is still russian.

Don't know if this has been posted but India confirms Mi-17 downed by its own Israeli origin missile
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...opper-crash/articleshow/68623744.cms?from=mdr

Over 25 PAF aircraft detected and the air defence still managed to shoot down one of its own slow moving target.

So now they are confirming what retired AVM Lateef was saying weeks ago, that this heli was downed by Indian friendly fire. He was laughing at the incompetence shown by the IAF and saying how the sacking of that senior IAF official was proof of that incompetence. Guess he must also be right about the SU30 downed at the same time!

PAF didn't sent 25 aircraft.

Only 4 mirages for ground attack and only 4 thunders for CAS.

There were some more doings CAPS isside the border as they have been doing for days that since the tensions raised

Don't know if this has been posted but India confirms Mi-17 downed by its own Israeli origin missile
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...opper-crash/articleshow/68623744.cms?from=mdr

Over 25 PAF aircraft detected and the air defence still managed to shoot down one of its own slow moving target.

Back
Top Bottom