What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Waiting for that one to come out.
If I get a sponsor (to finance my pet project) - I have an arsenal of designs for a number of our Squadrons which I want to be Licensed by the PAF. Its a long shot, but the printing would be DTG (Direct To Garment) printing or Screen Printing.

One such design i'm working on is on the 88th Squadron (Agusta AW139) & it would look something like...

Helivision.jpg

That's what they were probably picking up counting around 25.

Downing of their own chopper with Israeli missile might suggest that the Israeli systems have not been very well incorporated into Indian military. They might need - and probably have - Israeli operators and consultants based there to make use of these systems.
Who knows? It might very well be the case that an Israeli operator actually shot down that MI-17. After all, Israelis are actively participating on Indian side during/before the this face off.

More Indian rubbish. However, we also need some Pak journo doing a similar type of video dispassionately narrating the true events and of course all the bits the Shekhar conveniently forgets.
Still struggling to find an evidence for imaginary Balakot air strike? What Indians could manage to do (before the PAF reached to challenge the intruders) was to breach the LoC by about 5 Km. When Indians saw PAF approaching, they ran back by dropping their bombs in jungle in haste. But the grave violation was deemed by Pakistan as an act of aggression (and that's what it indeed was) and so Pak retaliated with devastating effect on IAF. You don't need to struggle to see the evidence (actually the Indian losses) for Pak air strike. I am sure Indians have resorted to mouth farts regarding further aggression against Pakistan. But the reality is We have smashed their balls

Should have been the one with cup-o-tea...Something like have chai with us ;)
Or at least print the cup of tea with Abhi mustaches on the fuselage (under the canopy) on Mig-21.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Visit Pakistan, your tea is on us".

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

---------------------
Just thinking that Pakistan can expand on this hospitality message and offer all tourists free tea (and well made one) at the airport. This costs little, but has huge publicity aspect to it.

I hope somebody in the ministry of tourism tries this on some airport.

Last edited:
If I get a sponsor (to finance my pet project) - I have an arsenal of designs for a number of our Squadrons which I want to be Licensed by the PAF. Its a long shot, but the printing would be DTG (Direct To Garment) printing or Screen Printing.

One such design i'm working on is on the 88th Squadron (Agusta AW139) & it would look something like...

View attachment 550143
Where do you intend to get it DTG printed? Normally the local DTG printing is not very good and do not lasts long.

The most defeatist post i have seen on this board in a while. The moment you reduce yourself to this level, your narrative goes down the drain.

Naivety to the core.
It is a forum not battle ground, try to look beyond.

More Indian rubbish. However, we also need some Pak journo doing a similar type of video dispassionately narrating the true events and of course all the bits the Shekhar conveniently forgets.
within 20 minutes he was neutral and still his conclusion is:
Despite no proof all indian claims are correct but none of Pakistan claim is correct despite showing proves.

It is a forum not battle ground, try to look beyond.

What makes you think PAF isn't hiding more aces up it's sleeve. More capabilities coming and things will not stay idle. For eg future PL-10 and PL-15 equipped backbone fleet of PAF is a bigger threat for InAF rather than the Rafael threat to PAF..

Difference now is myth of unchallenged superiority of InAF is broken. Mi-17 own kill now acknowledged and more things will be clarified as time passes.

i can answer all of his questions but i don't think its needed. Because the side wiining is silient because it is confident on its achievement and have no doubt, and the side which lost the battle is still trying to find some argument.

If you look at Indian newspapers, every 2nd news heading contains word "Pakistan" they have gone perfectly Pakistan Phobic

IAF’s plan for Meteor on Su-30 MKI and Tejas goes kaput

The IAF’s initial plan to equip the Su-30 MKI and the Tejas with Meteor has gone kaput because the European firm, MBDA, refused to integrate them.

The MBDA told the IAF that it cannot integrate the missile, with a range of over 120 km and a no-escape zone of 60 km, on a Russian platform or the Tejas, which uses Israeli radar.

However, following heavy negotiations between the European firm and the IAF, the MBDA has agreed to reconsider once indigenous AESA radar, manufactured by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is installed on board the Tejas Mark 1A or Mark II

https://theprint.in/defence/after-b...craft-with-long-range-meteor-missiles/214587/

Black box of Mi-17 chopper that crashed in Srinagar, goes missing
ANI
PublishedMar 30, 2019, 9:49 am IST
UpdatedMar 30, 2019, 11:39 am IST

The Mi-17 had taken off from Srinagar on February 27 around the time when the Pak Air Force aircraft launched an aerial attack on India.
dc-Cover-vvh6aunvlkp69d0tviemu88tg6-20190330094423.Medi.jpeg

The helicopter that crashed near Budgam on February 27 killing six personnel on board, is missing and the Indian Air Force is searching for it. (Photo: ANI)
New Delhi: The crucial black box, flight data recorder, of the Mi-17 helicopter that crashed near Budgam on February 27 killing six personnel on board, is missing and the Indian Air Force is searching for it.

“The black box has gone missing after the crash and we are trying to locate it. It is possible that it has been taken away by the hostile locals, who have taken away many other parts as well,” sources in the Air Force said.

The Mi-17 had taken off from Srinagar on February 27 around the time when the Pakistan Air Force aircraft launched an aerial attack on India but failed to strike any targets due to a swift response by India.

The black box of an aircraft is crucial to know the sequence of events before an accident or a crash as it provides complete details of the happenings.
Recently, the reason for the crash of a Mirage-2000 was found out after the data in the black box was extracted in France.

“On 27 February 2019, one Mi-17 V5 helicopter of Indian Air Force got airborne from Srinagar airfield at 1000 hrs for a routine mission. The helicopter crashed around 1010 hrs near Budgam, J-K. All six air warriors on board the helicopter suffered fatal injuries. A court of inquiry has been ordered to investigate the accident,” the Air Force had stated in its statement.

Media reports have suggested that an air defence missile had been fired from Srinagar soon before the crash of the Mi-17 took place.

The reports suggest that the investigation in the matter is trying to connect the dots in the entire episode.

IAF officials said the court of inquiry into the accident is still going on and has not yet concluded about the real cause of the accident.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nat...tPromotion&utm_medium=end&utm_campaign=latest

Balakot proof is ‘blowin in the wind', Pakistan doesn't want to see it, says IAF chief BS Dhanoa

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/newsindia/balakot-proof-is-blowin-in-the-wind-pakistan-doesnt-want-to-see-it-says-iaf-chief-bs-dhanoa/ar-BBVpks2?ocid=spartanntp

Back
Top Bottom