What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

For me more worry part is ,,,,,, India tried violation on 3 places PAF able to meet them on 2 and from 3rd they(IAF) did what they did...……….
So not having enough plan hurting us...………………………………….. PAF showed limitation...……
Now imagine if IAF attack Pakistan from 15 places ……… Then what will happen...………..

Our response by PAF was fine. F-16s were already deployed for possible interception after the start of tensions. PAF averted any further violation. I am wondering what will be approved during NCA meeting tomorrow. Let's wait...
AS I said. From military point of view this is nothing. But it gives the 'smoking gun' to Indian's and Modi to start swinging on the trees. In age of nukes war is not option. But this is all about image and propaganda. The ball is in Pakistan's court to give a 'slap to Indians'.

Even if they threw a tomatoe in Pakistan they can now use that to build a narrative and guaranteed a Bolly movie - although frankly Bolly can make anything out of delusions.

LOL on you for not understanding how glide bombs work and what is their typical range.
yes lol on me ,,,,,,,,,, lol on me when I thought PAF will defend every inch of Pakistan air space.... after all they are defensive force... ,,,,,,, and here IAF cam 4 to 5 N-Miles in side Pakistan...…… LOL on me who thought Our Air defence will shoot down any intruder..... but here they all went back...………… lol on me...………..

On light of the acknowledgement of the event by ISPR can we take a good look at senior member like @Windjammer , who has been blindsiding everyone with his whattaboutery, particularly his own people. Apparently he is expert. He is obviously too old to be a fanboy, so are people like him on the payroll to defend some parties on public forums like this. Nothing wrong with it. Its just raises a few questions. since morning he has been deflecting each points made by other members, be it Indian or Pakistani. Its a good thing to represent, side with your forces on wherever possible, thats a given. but what if he were successful today in dismantling today's narrative. If there were no ISPR briefing this evening, and say people like him drowned the incident by downplaying, most pakistanis wouldnt know about such situations or error made, at least ones coming to pdf. Then how would you course correct? It would be great for the said institution if its follies never reached public, no? For any institution self chk is necessary once in a while. Support your own by all means,But dont be a detriment to them by your blind devotion.

AS I said. From military point of view this is nothing. But it gives the 'smoking gun' to Indian's and Modi to start swinging on the trees. In age of nukes war is not option. But this is all about image and propaganda. The ball is in Pakistan's court to give a 'slap to Indians'.
Army always give a quick reply...n its in 24 hours always...so aj rat expected hai kuch

D0ToJpjXQAIOBgL.jpg

There were 200 terrorists hanging upside down the trees, they all were taken along by IAF, so no one can catch them.

Listening to DG ISPR, I am certain we will retaliate. I did not believe it until now. We won't slap, we will spank them and spank them hard. For now, we should control our emotions and let the Indians enjoy while they can.

While we shake in our boots. Enjoy a demonstrative clip:enjoy:

Abey randway go to YouTube type "Pakistan airforce Islamabad night fly"
Watch the first video check it's date of upload come back here again and delete the rant you just posted would save you from alot of embarrassment

For me more worry part is ,,,,,, India tried violation on 3 places PAF able to meet them on 2 and from 3rd they(IAF) did what they did...……….
So not having enough plan hurting us...………………………………….. PAF showed limitation...……
Now imagine if IAF attack Pakistan from 15 places ……… Then what will happen...………..

Things would be different in times of war. PAF would have the initiative in that case, Insha Allah.

Watch how now Indians come up with some catchy name for this tomatoe event and then open a Wiki page detailing the drama of how IAF went in and destroyed terror factory in Pakistan where world notorious terrorist figure was hiding etc.

And do you really expect your military to show you the actual damage, and which in turn would expose their impotence? :rofl: Use your brain ffs.

There are locals who are putting videos of the "hit site". BBC an reuters are reporting from the hit site. We can see the damage or lack of damage IAF has done.

What exactly do you have? Other than bragging like idiots till next whining moment would dawn upon you guys

Listening to DG ISPR, I am certain we will retaliate. I did not believe it until now. We won't slap, we will spank them and spank them hard. For now, we should control our emotions and let the Indians enjoy while they can.

I hope whatever happens, it is well executed, and PAF is not flying into a trap. I have a feeling that Israeli's are helping out the Indians. It is a classic strategy of Israeli AF to set traps.

And do you really expect your military to show you the actual damage, and which in turn would expose their impotence? :rofl: Use your brain ffs.
The video was taken by locals rather than challenging my competence have a talk to yourself stupid mong

Things would be different in times of war. PAF would have the initiative in that case, Insha Allah.
We are on RED alert in in war we will be on RED alert...…….. After what happened today , I have zero hope ……….
This hurts but this is the reality ……..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom