What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Clarification: This was not some great military success by India. It was nothing. But given nukes the war betwen India and Pakistan is now more in the realm of propaganda. India has clearly won by pulling tis stunt. Now Pakistan has to do something that can be leveraged as a 'slap' on face of Modi.

there were threat on three sectors, Sialkot, Bawalpur & AJK / LOC.....CAP was carried out and PAF chased down the intruders efficiently

IAF intruded, completed its mission, and came back safely. How exactly was the CAP efficient? IAF fighters were meant to come back in a haste anyways, they weren't on a Kamikaze mission :lol:

LMAO......have you guys watch and listen the answer of DG-ISPR on "why PAF did not shoot down indan aircraft"...……………..
LOL
AS I said ……….. now we will hear stories after stories...………………
But we will not hear the truth ……..
And truth is
  1. Our ops on front line post on LOC failed
  2. Our Air defence (SAMs , Radars , Awacs ) failed
  3. Our PAF failed ………………….
We are not able to do any thing to their aircrafts ……..

Clarification: This was not some great military success by India. It was nothing. But given nukes the war betwen India and Pakistan is now more in the realm of propaganda. India has clearly won by pulling tis stunt. Now Pakistan has to do something that can be leveraged as a 'slap' on face of Modi.

That I was saying since morning. We are unnecessary criticizing PAF. I am not a big fan of PAF. I criticize military when needed

But in today's situation our military did a good job. Indians whatever there mission was a massive failure. Or if their mission was to take a random pot shot then it is a success for sure.

Oh God, this is getting embarrassing by the minute. What a F*ing disaster thanks to PAF. Today PAF should hang its head in shame, and if at all possible, drown this Air Chief in a gutter.

Got picture of dead body any of those 300 militants you killed??

;)
All in good time, first let your ISPR weave as many stories as they like to save face. We will then make Bhagdad bob out of your DG ISPR :rofl:

Last edited:
LMAO......have you guys watch and listen the answer of DG-ISPR on "why PAF did not shoot down indan aircraft"...……………..
LOL
AS I said ……….. now we will hear stories after stories...………………
But we will not hear the truth ……..
And truth is

• Our ops on front line post on LOC failed
    • Our Air defence (SAMs , Radars , Awacs ) failed
    • Our PAF failed ………………….
We are not able to do any thing to their aircrafts ……..
How he spin that ? Lol I didn't listen that...

:lol: At Pakistanis trying to save face!

LOL at you thinking PAF is now trying... International Media is being taken to the spot where you destroyed 300 people. They will witness what IAF actually tried.

Oh God, this is getting embarrassing by the minute. What a F*ing disaster thanks to PAF. Today PAF should hang its head in shame, and if at all possible, drown this Air Chief in a gutter.
Don't worry PAF is BUSY making PIA on its way to glory....They have no capacity to fight in night...lol...PAF chief day and night was boosting "we are ready"...Don't dare bla bla

IAF intruded, completed its mission, and came back safely. How exactly was the CAP efficient? IAF fighters were meant to come back in a haste anyways, they weren't on a Kamikaze mission :lol:
if dropping fuel tanks was mission than indeed it was succeful, i have yet to see any evidence of refuting Pakistani claims.....we have shared images & footage of the area that was 'HIT' by the bombs.....what India has to show....

We don’t have to put blame entirely on PAF, what’s shocking is that there are no A2G assets are placed alongside LoC by DHA mafia.

if dropping fuel tanks was mission than indeed it was succeful, i have yet to see any evidence of refuting Pakistani claims.....we have shared images & footage of the area that was 'HIT' by the bombs.....what India has to show....

Are you still sticking with the "dropped fuel tank" story? :rofl:

Sir G dg-ispr said 4 bombs …….. KPK ,,,,,,,,,,, and in the end he also talked about madrasa …
And I am still thinking why DG-ISPR talked about madrasa!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom