What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

LOL at you thinking PAF is now trying... International Media is being taken to the spot where you destroyed 300 people. They will witness what IAF actually tried.

:lol: What after 24 hours? After the cleanup?

Indian Air Force just invaded Pakistani air space, dropping 1,000 kg of tomatoes onto a forest. More updates soon.

Please refer to tweets from DG ISPR. My 'misinformation' is based from what the DG ISPR stated. Please take it with him. He clearly states Balakot.

https://twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

AY5e2mC.png

There is the physical intrusion of the aircraft, and the trajectory of a glide bomb dictated by the laws of physics. Once released, no airforce in the world can stop a glide bomb from following the laws of physics. It took the natural course that it took.

i am so fu**king pissed right now what we can do right now is to load a few jets and hit a few indian post across LOC and record them from gun camera and make it public. sooner or later we gonna fight india let it be today. F**k this development and economy and education and health and everything and accept that today we been humiliated and the only way to come out of this and look indians in the eyes is to respond. ab aur chawlain marnay say kaam nahi chaly ga bandy maar k dikhao.
Did you even see Quality Developement, Economy, Education and Health in our Pakistan in first place before you decided to **** them all?
Lolz are you even seeing our country getting on track to achieve Good Development, Economy, Education and Health.

State ke Law ka Ehtaraam to itna hai ke Signal par Bina Police ya Traffic ke Rukna tak nahi chahtey hum aur Itni Ana State ke honour ke liey. Calm down bhai. We are not France or China.

Weak economy, Weak National Ethics, Bad Foreign Policy, Yehi kuch hota hai.
Teer Talwaar wali Jangen nai hotin ab

If we could prevent the
Great calling to your PM while cooling your @$$ off in England. If you have so much itch to revenge, why not come to pakistan and join Masood Azhar ???
I'm coming back in June, only here for 2 years but ok

All in good time, first let your ISPR weave as many stories as they like to save face. We will then make Bhagdad bob our our DG ISPR :rofl:

Make bhaghdad bob??

How? By destroying random trees? :lol:

Are you still sticking with the "dropped fuel tank" story? :rofl:
If a bomb were to be dropped it would have caused a much bigger crater a fuel tank on the other hand can create an explosion but it is way less powerful than a bomb being dropped and from the video it seems to me that the damage caused was absolutely due to fuel tanks

By now any professional airforce would have released the footage of such an assault to back up their claim, given the public pressure that was created by their own doing or perhaps we might still have to wait for them as we still have been for the fake surgical strikes 1.0

Most importantly, people who are questioning PAF's response are mostly doing that out of utter ignorance. There is an agreement between the two countries that no fixed-wing aircraft can come within 10-kms of LoC, that is a redline and PAF can only scramble its jets once that's breached. Given the response time of a few minutes, it's not at all surprising that Indian jets intruded a few kms inside AJK, as fighter jets cover miles within a minute, a d returned back to their bases once Indian radars detected Pakistani jets in motion.

The question here is now, by dropping the payload, India has to prove that they hit legit targets and not just dropped their wieght at some random place and claiming it as a big hit. They failed to provide any evidence in 2016 and that would be the question again this time around.

Right now Indian government is only playing to the gallery with the help of their jingoistic media and once the usual chest-thumping dies down, serious questions will be asked. To avoid that later situation, they have intelligently cultivated a situation to extract a retaliation from Pakistan, DG ISPR's hasty initial press conference helped this Indian ploy and he needs to be shown the door for making that mistake.

Lastly, I am among the minority who voted against retaliating, as it would help us fall into the Indian ploy and I believe PAF's response was spot on and they responded well. As for intrusion, just to give an analogy, even Pakistani helicopters intruded into Indian airspace twice in 2018 alone so things need to be taken into their perspective and we shouldn't get all haywire just because the enemy claims something which THEY have to prove.

Good response. One of the other aspect we need to ponder, why could the Pak AWACS not pick up these IAF jets well before the entered Pakistan airspace? I think the reason these AWACS could not do this is because India has managed to find a weakness in Pakistan's AD layers. This is just my personal opinion.

DG ISPR just said in his press conference that radars picked up the incursion. By the time our third CAP responded, they were able to stay in and get out in a matter of 3-4 mins (if I remember correctly). They haven't found any weakness, Alhamdulillah.

DG-ISPR said 4 bombs ………………………… and 4 to 5 N-mile...………………… lol
So They came inside Pakistan...….. They did bomb...…. and they did went back...…………………………………………………………………………………………………
And bomb drop in KPK...………………. now can some one please do the math.....
LOL on PAF...…….. LOL on Airdefence …………. LOL on all of us.....

LOL on you for not understanding how glide bombs work and what is their typical range.

Could have all been avoided had you intercepted enemy jets. Now you will go into war to regain dignity.
That is the only option left. Or PAF should commit hara kiri in public.
Our response by PAF was fine. F-16s were already deployed for possible interception after the start of tensions. PAF averted any further violation. I am wondering what will be approved during NCA meeting tomorrow. Let's wait...

If a bomb were to be dropped it would have caused a much bigger crater a fuel tank on the other hand can create an explosion but it is way less powerful than a bomb being dropped and from the video it seems to me that the damage caused was absolutely due to fuel tanks

And do you really expect your military to show you the actual damage, and which in turn would expose their impotence? :rofl: Use your brain ffs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom