What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

جہاز آئے۔۔۔ بلاکوٹ سے واپس جانے سے پہلے، 1000 کلوگرام بارودی مواد پھینکا۔۔ اور رات کی تاریکی میں 300 سے زائد افرراد کی لاشیں بھی گِن لیں؟؟
دیو اے مذاق ہے؟؟؟؟

Pakistan neither has the power nor the courage to do so....It's high time the civilian population of Pakistan realizes that....The only thing they are capable of is terrorism hence the doctrine of bleed India by thousand cuts
Negative rated @balixd lol
If only you could have countered with an argument but never mind

Nope

You didn't reach balakot. You made an incursion of 4-5 miles, took a pot shot and ran away

Really??

IS that why you keep on losing Indian soldiers at LOC?

It is funny after so many dead bodies you bharatis still have the gall to make such tall claims.
Attacking soldiers when they are sleeping...You call that bravery ...
I expect better of Pakistani Army

Nope

You didn't reach balakot. You made an incursion of 4-5 miles, took a pot shot and ran away

Really??

IS that why you keep on losing Indian soldiers at LOC?

It is funny after so many dead bodies you bharatis still have the gall to make such tall claims.
DG ISPR said 4 bombs were dropped. The pictures they posted don’t look like bomb craters.
I believe DG ISPR is saving face. Of course, you’re free to disagree.

Well we have killed them all means possible. Snipers, rockets, ambushes etc etc

What more do you bharatis need? Or you bharatis are shameless enough to feel good on anything when it comes to Pakistan?

Pakistan neither has the power nor the courage to do so....It's high time the civilian population of Pakistan realizes that....The only thing they are capable of is terrorism hence the doctrine of bleed India by thousand cuts
Sorry. I am not a fanboi. I am not a cheerleader. And neither do I follow the herd. I am critical of everything. Pakistan has too much courage relative to it's size. It is India that has no courage. For a nation like India - nearly 7 times more populous after decades of provocation you should have downsized Pakistan. And crippled it.

But you have not. Pakistan in 2019 is as bold as it ever was. This event was not a military victory that chastised Pakistan. It was simply a propaganda coup. I am annoyed at PAF for having given this PR coup to India. In the substance Indis did nothing. Pak will keep fcuking the huge elephant and besides postiring or croaking in pain the elephant will do nothing.

The reason is the Hindu mind after a thousand years of fcuking has not fight in it. Besides a few Sikhs and minority other hroups most of India is men dressed in Sari's. She men. That is why a country of 200 million can even face off a county of 1.4 billion. She got too many pussies .....

Dennis Spy Tomato‏Verified account @DennisCricket_

I'm holding a memorial for the 10 brave fallen trees

D0TuA65UUAA6UdZ.jpg

And do you really expect your military to show you the actual damage, and which in turn would expose their impotence? :rofl: Use your brain ffs.
why dont show some proofs and embarrass us even more if no videos or images atleast share the coordinates which you bomb we we should collect the bodies.

Negative rated @balixd lol
If only you could have countered with an argument but never mind

you can see I never rated anyone on this thread with red, you called out my country, calling the entire country powerless.....that meets the criteria for rating any post as negative.....and i do not like to see such posts.....i can counter something only when there is something to counter.....there was nothing in your post but usual trolling and rant.....

DG ISPR said 4 bombs were dropped. The pictures they posted don’t look like bomb craters.
I believe DG ISPR is saving face. Of course, you’re free to disagree.

Then show us the pictures or something that would prove we are wrong.

Anything??? :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom