What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Here we go. Drama begins -

Addressing a press conference in New Delhi, Gokhale said "a large number of JeM terrorists were killed".

"The strike avoided civil casualties," he alleged.

Early on Tuesday, Inter-Services Public Relations' (ISPR) Major-General Asif Ghafoor said that Indian military planes violated the Line of Control (LoC), intruding from the Muzaffarabad sector. "Facing timely and effective response from Pakistan Air Force released payload in haste while escaping which fell near Balakot."

"Credible intel [intelligence] was received that JeM was planning more suicide attacks in India," alleged the Indian official. "In the face of imminent danger, a preemptive strike became absolutely necessary."

"Top commanders were eliminated in the strike," he said, adding "the action took place just hours ago".

We don't support any terrorist. Don't give this cr@p here.
Then instead of denying the attacks, you should be happy that we killed a few terrorists inside your area....The targets were never civilians ,you already have lost a lot of lives in the war against terrorism right...You should be happy ,IAF entered and bombed a few places...But the denial

M
Pakistani militants hitting the Indian army is literally what caused this drama in the first place.
Militants exactly

437172_3367507_ifm_updates.jpg

Then instead of denying the attacks, you should be happy that we killed a few terrorists inside your area....The targets were never civilians ,you already have lost a lot of lives in the war against terrorism right...You should be happy ,IAF entered and bombed a few places...But the denial

M

Militants exactly

Stop polluting the thread.

M

Militants exactly

WHERE is the evidence you killed any "terrorists"?..............NONE of the major Western news outlets or agencies are confirming indian claims. As india is not releasing any GENUINE, RELIABLE & HONEST evidence of the attacks itself, it's looking more like a propaganda bid.

The above is a tacit admission of a failed or made up indian fantasy.

No dear. You have fired bombs in our territory and killed few trees

But still it would have response.

you can see I never rated anyone on this thread with red, you called out my country, calling the entire country powerless.....that meets the criteria for rating any post as negative.....and i do not like to see such posts.....i can counter something only when there is something to counter.....there was nothing in your post but usual trolling and rant.....
Negative rating well given.
Pakistan members showed restrain after Pulwama incident.
These Indians don't know how to shut up after this OUTRAGE by India.
ALL Indian actions end up in ambiguity, WHY??
As FAKE as surgical strike.

Replying to @BBCUrdu
اس بندے کا انٹرویو لے لیا اور چند کلومیٹر دور پھیلی تباہی کی کوئی تصویر یا ویڈیو بنانے کا خیال تک دل میں نہ آیا

Sikander Fayyaz Bhadera Retweeted BBC News اردو

1۔ مانسہرہ چلے گئے تو گھر کیوں نا دکھائے؟ 2۔ کسی زخمی یا شہید تک کیوں نا پہنچے؟ 3۔ ان بھائی کو کیسے پتا آواز بمب کی اور سونک بوم کی نہیں؟ 4۔ ان صاحب نے انڈین اور پاکستانی جہازوں میں فرق کیسے کیا؟

problem for paf is low number of caps.i think only two jets challenged 12 jets.in any case,it was useless.why we didn't send large formation when we detected their large formation?and dg ispr didn't say anything about air defence systems which means there was nothing,no sams to protect the skies.i can't believe this.i don't care what they hit.we must retaliate.we should show to the world that we aren't scared.iaf went deep inside our territory and it's a big failure.

Back
Top Bottom