What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Wild speculation on social media that IAF crossed into Pakistan to hit Balakote in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. FYI, there is a Bala Kot across from Poonch. In fact it is a divided village on the LoC.

you can see I never rated anyone on this thread with red, you called out my country, calling the entire country powerless.....that meets the criteria for rating any post as negative.....and i do not like to see such posts.....i can counter something only when there is something to counter.....there was nothing in your post but usual trolling and rant.....
I didn't call your country powerless ,I said it doesn't have the power to hit India....
There is a difference between the 2.

We don't kill civilians ,we don't kill when you are soldiers are sleeping....
As a Pakistani,you won't understand that

We also don't kill civilians. We kill your soldiers

You won't understand it

52806586_1898380813622941_6742406039703912448_n.jpg

a divided village on the LoC.

Sorry. I am not a fanboi. I am not a cheerleader. And neither do I follow the herd. I am critical of everything. Pakistan has too much courage relative to it's size. It is India that has no courage. For a nation like India - nearly 7 times more populous after decades of provocation you should have downsized Pakistan. And crippled it.

But you have not. Pakistan in 2019 is as bold as it ever was. This event was not a military victory that chastised Pakistan. It was simply a propaganda coup. I am annoyed at PAF for having given this PR coup to India. In the substance Indis did nothing. Pak will keep fcuking the huge elephant and besides postiring or croaking in pain the elephant will do nothing.

The reason is the Hindu mind after a thousand years of fcuking has not fight in it. Besides a few Sikhs and minority other hroups most of India is men dressed in Sari's. She men. That is why a country of 200 million can even face off a county of 1.4 billion. She got too many pussies .....
India has maintained restraint over the years,you call that cowardice. Recent incursion should have made you change your mind but you will stay in denial ,won't you?

And do you really expect your military to show you the actual damage, and which in turn would expose their impotence? :rofl: Use your brain ffs.
social media is very active in Pakistan, am sure you are ware of this fact.....videos and pictures would be all over the internet by now, no need for Military to take Journos to the area.....

Negative rated @balixd

Attacking soldiers when they are sleeping...You call that bravery ...
I expect better of Pakistani Army

What do you want, a Fu*king phone call to wake-up your drunk soldiers!! It is a war not a freaking wedding. :omghaha:

The terrorists that your govt fails to acknowledge ,who are easily roaming here and there in the outskirts of your city make blasts in civilian areas ....
You can claim to be innocent but you aren't .

We don't support any terrorist. Don't give this cr@p here.

World News
February 26, 2019 / 4:20 PM / Updated 3 hours ago
Pakistani villagers shaken awake as Indian warplanes drop bombs near madrasa

Abu Arqam Naqash, Asif Shahzad
3 Min Read

BALAKOT, Pakistan (Reuters) - Villagers near the town of Balakot in northeast Pakistan were shaken out of their sleep by what seemed like an earthquake in the early hours of Tuesday, only discovering once dawn broke that there had been an Indian airstrike on their neighborhood.

General view of a site after the Indian military aircrafts released payload in Balakot, Pakistan February 26, 2019. Inter Service Public Relation (ISPR)/Handout via REUTERS.
Indian officials said the raid destroyed a training camp of Jaish-e- Mohammed, the militant group behind a suicide attack in Indian-controlled Kashmir that killed 40 members of a paramilitary police force on Feb. 14. India’s foreign secretary said “a very large number of JEM terrorists” had been eliminated in what was the first Indian air strike on Pakistani territory since 1971.

The villagers, however, said only one person was wounded in the attack and they knew of no fatalities.

A resident, who did not want to give his name, said there was a nearby madrasa run by Jaish, though most villagers were guarded talking about their militant neighbors.

“There is this madrasa on the hilltop. The Jaish-e-Mohammed runs it,” he said.

Another person, who also declined to give his name said the militants had had a presence in the area for years.

“I belong to that area. I know for sure that there has been a training camp. It used to be there. I know Jaish people ran it,” he said.

“This camp was turned into a madrasa several years ago, but no one would still be allowed to get close to this infrastructure. There are scores of students in the madrasa at any given time,” he said.

Set in a wooded, hilly area in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on the way to the scenic Kaghan valley, some 40 kilometers from the de facto border with India, Balakot was of many towns that was devastated by as massive earthquake in 2005.

From what villagers could see, the Indian attack had missed its target as the bombs dropped exploded about a kilometer away from the madrasa.

India confirms air strikes inside Pakistan
Mohammad Ajmal, a 25 year-old villager near Jaba Top, where the attack took place, said he had heard four loud bangs in succession just before 3.00 a.m. (2200 GMT).

“We couldn’t tell what had happened. It was only in the morning that we figured out it was an attack,” he told Reuters after visiting the site, in a wooded hilltop area.

“We saw fallen trees and one damaged house, and four craters where the bombs had fallen.”

Fida Hussain Shah, a 46 year-old farmer, said he and other villagers had found pieces of Indian ordnance that had splintered pine trees on the hill but the only casualty was a man sleeping in his house when shrapnel broke the windows.

Additional reporting by Jibran Ahmad in PESHAWAR; writing by James Mackenzie; Editing Cameron-Moore

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

I didn't call your country powerless ,I said it doesn't have the power to hit India....
There is a difference between the 2.
you are more than welcome to take up the matter with Mods, open thread on GHQ, let the Admin take care of your case......your post is there for us to read

Good action by mods. Stop trolling here.
I have been in this forum long enough and the stupid negative ratings don't bother me anymore lol

you are more than welcome to take up the matter with Mods, open thread on GHQ, let the Admin take care of your case......your post is there for us to read
Naa...Thanks ,I will keep the negative

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom