What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It was IAF who dropped payload while being chased by PAF.

Btw get ready guys today indian media is gonna start shouting "Aur bharti vayu sena ne krdi Pakistan mein Eeeek aur Surzikal Estrike". @Starlord @Mentee @Zibago
50 aatanki maaray gay!

The thing is that ISPR had to tweet and tell us kay bhai Bharti aye thay aur aik bamb gira kay bhag gaye hen. I think ISPR wanted to spread its own version of the incident before Indian media paints its own.

balakot.png

Possible intrusion from this Airport, Located south of Srinagar

culprit1.png

Or Possibly a airport a bit north
culprit2.png

Last edited:
'In haste IAF dropped payload'

Who drops payload in haste? Payload is always dropped intentionally. Ye nahi hota kay Jahaaz darr kay maray payload kar deta hai.

The bomb was dropped in haste means dropped in a hurry probably from a distance. what are ranges of IAF weapon ordnance
Yes, I understand what it means. I said it in response to another member who thought ordnance was dropped by PAF. Depends on what aircrafts intruded. To me, it seems like unguided munitions or drop tanks.

50 aatanki maaray gay!
Bhai chota number hai 500 krdo phr Indian media ki bezti hai ye to
The thing is that ISPR had to tweet and tell us kay bhai Bharti aye thay aur aik bamb gira kay bhag gaye hen. I think ISPR wanted to spread its own version of the incident before Indian media paints its own.
Doesn't matter cuz indian media shouts more and sadly their people are gonna fall for it

I was at Balakot , almost 2 months ago .. its quite close to LoC , but thing is that i haven't seen much Air or Army activity over it , but one thing for sure that going on one spot ( my guide took me ) on top of it when i stand he pointed towards a range of mountains , saying those are Ind-Pak Border ranges .

Back
Top Bottom